Last Updated: June 17, 2018
I came across another very promising program. What do you think about their main headline? Reach Higher Profit at the next level, and …”We teach digital entrepreneurs how to start and grow a profitable online business with our unique coaching products and world class live events.
The Digital Altitude company promises to help you in 4 levels
- Start-Up – Learn the necessary steps to build a profitable global online business
- Profit – Automate your online business systems and processes to increase profits.
- Scale – How to do it and increase your customers lifetime value
- Legacy – How to secure your family’s financial future and leave a legacy
Digital Altitude Review
Digital Altitude Products
Aspire – Digital Business System
Comprehensive digital marketing training developed by 7 figures digital marketers, for digital marketers.
- 60+ hours of video training – start-up, setup, promote
- Private digital client for life coaches – exclusive 1 on 1 access to the world’s best coaches who will help you reach your goals
- 7 figure sales funnels and websites
- Follow up sequences and sales automation
You can try it for 14 days. It costs $ 1, then you have to pay monthly fees of $37.
Base – digital mastery course
Helps you come out swinging in the crucial first 3 months (early days) with shortcuts, tools, and resources to fast track your business success
- Section #1 – Prepare (4 modules) – business goals, planning, banking, accounting, branding, and design, massive traffic & conversions
- Section #2 – Launch – How to, social media campaigns, analytics
- Section #3 – Grow – optimization for long term profits, customer experience, build a tribe, automated systems
The cost is $797.If you upgrade within 7 days there is a discount of $200 making the final price $597.
Rise – another digital mastery course
- Section #1 – Commit – making it, mindset shift, create buzz, the 8020 rule of customers
- Section #2 – Customer – emotional trigger buttons, identify the perfect customer, direct responses, educational marketer
- Section #3 – create a brand name, trigger desires in customers minds, tiered marketing, and product sequence, free trip wire front end product
- Section #4 – Words – high converting headlines, personal story, killer copy, perfect marketing message
- Section #5 – Partners – create ads, partner with others, referrals
The cost is $1,997.
Looking for Ways to Start an Online Business? Here’s a List of the Best Solutions
Ascend – Digital business profit workshop
A 3-day all inclusive retreat for two, an opportunity to learn one on one from the world’s top business thought leaders.
- Day 1 – Agenda – traffic for cheap, scale traffic, conversion hacks, funnel formulas
- Day 2 – how to create a personal brand, tell your story, finding the guru in you, how to master video
- Day 3 – analytics, amazing content, outsourcing, build a team
The cost $9,997
Peak – prosper retreat
A 5-day all inclusive retreat for two that brings the world’s top thought leaders in business success, management, and leadership directly to you.
- Day 1 – Scale business, joint ventures, adding value, find the best talents
- Day 2 – accounting, solid organization, motivating a winning team, legal entity
- Day 3 – growth strategies, powerful presentations, customers for life, the power of influence
- Day 4 – time management & productivity, more efficiency, automate, time freedom
- Day 5 – raise more capital, cash flow , financial mistakes to avoid, stories from 7 figures earners
The cost – $16,997
Apex – Digital business legacy experience
A 7-day retreat for two to learn the art of wealth building, real estate, and asset management from the undisputed champions of these industries
- Day 1 – financially free, additional income, streams of cash flow, secure retirement
- Day 2 – rich get richer, how to invest with others people money, financial future, beat the Wall Street
- Day 3 – boost the financial IQ, leverage secrets, invest like the rich, long term wealth strategies
- Day 4 – an inner game of wealth, stay wealthy for life, financial thermostat, the law of attraction
- Day 5 – better credit score, create your own bank, tax-free retirement, rich use IRAs
- Day 6 – assert protection, legal tax strategies, risk management, annuity analysis
- Day 7 – rising real estate, hidden markets, wholesaling, rehabbing profits, time tested tax liens
The cost $27,997
The events (Ascend, Peak, Apex) are taking place once in a year.
The Team / The Vision
- Michael Force – Founder and CEO
- Mary Dee – Operations officer
- Dallas Brown – chief marketing officer
They describe that this product is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs, marketers, and dreamers. They believe that College is not always the best answer. But going alone is not good either.
The program was not designed for business people. It was designed for moms, dads, high school graduates, waiters and waitresses, passionate creatives, college dropouts and anyone in between.
You don’t have to be a businessman in a suit to have a successful business running. The world needs you and your ideas, just the way they are.
Digital Altitude Opportunity – Compensation Plan
- Walker – $37 / month – 40% commissions – 1 tier of payout – member’s area, training videos, weekly training calls
- Hiker – $67 / month – 50% commissions – 2 tiers – as walker plus live hiker training, sales assistance, tools & resources
- Climber – $127 / month – 60% commissions – 3 tiers – as hiker plus done for you solutions , traffic solutions , additional sales funnels
At the screenshot, it clearly states that tiers or pass ups not shown.
All affiliates must purchase the products they want to market on. If you manage to sell a product that you have not purchased yourself then your sale passes up to the first qualified upline.
Let’s Recap – Final Words
Enough with the data, let’s examine the product
The founder Michael Force is a well-known marketer in the MLM industry. He was among the leaders in the MTTB (MOBE) program and the Empower Network, which are not included in the list of my favorites.
Other projects include Wealth masters international, Carbon copy pro, Automatic Millionaire.
Taken from the affiliate policies on the Digital Altitude website … Affiliate shall not offer the DA opportunity through, or in combination with, any other system, program, Co-op, leads, sales tools, or method of marketing other than that specifically set forth in official DA literature.
…affiliates may develop their own web pages, however, if they do … may not promote or sell any non DA products or opportunity.
There is only a strict 3-day refund policy from the day of purchase.
It is an opportunity that you can make money with. Mostly suitable for very experienced marketers.
High ticket marketing quality suite that can add up quickly if you have a following and you can recruit fast.
You can test Aspire for 14 days ($1)
The products are not for retail customers. The affiliates only market the membership and they are the only sources of DA’s income
Very expensive products require hard sales skills.
Very risky investment as your marketing efforts might hit a wall repeatedly. When someone buys products that you have not, you simply lose commissions that are passed up, feeding the top. So why would you bother marketing it?
The 3-level affiliate membership is not ethically structured. You are forced to pay more in order not to lose commissions and sales.
Affiliate marketing companies do not pay commissions based on that complex scheme. Let’s say you promote a company’s product that costs $50 and the customer eventually decides to buy more products (total of $500 ie.), you will get the commissions. These companies only take into consideration the affiliate link, they care who sends the customer and only that.
This plan does not empower and rewards performance based on sales, rather than on how much you are paying as an affiliate.
It is solely dependant on affiliates and their expenses. If they stop buying and recruiting slows down, we all know what the end will be.
It is not suitable for the average Joe, as they want you to believe (moms, dads, waiters etc…)
Very similar to MOBE’s MTTB products. For that reason, MOBE proceeded with a lawsuit against Digital Altitude
The events are ultra expensive, who is going to buy them, I wonder.
Strict refund policy, only 3 days.
Last but not least, there are way better and far less expensive marketing suites to promote, without worrying about complex schemes and passed up commissions.
Proceed with caution and do not buy more than you can afford to lose.
Become a Digital Entrepreneur and Transform Your Life
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts, especially if you have experience with that company. Till next time.