Investing companies are born every day to attract potential customers that are seeking for quick money solutions. All HYIPs (high yield investment program) are very risky and most of these programs do not last for long due to their Ponzi nature. The bad thing is that the majority of participants lose money at the end.
Is Crypto Capital Alliance a Program to Trust?
The headlines are very promising
- Cryptocoins are the world’s future currency
- A cryptocurrency investment company that utilizes professional traders and mining contracts in order to maximize our investors returns in the market
- Currencies like British Pound and Dollar are losing value
- Purchasing cryptocurrencies is the only hedge against this coming collapse.
- Our first strategy is to trade the Bitcoin market with our professional traders
- Trading professionals have state of the art software and training to make the best trades possible. This gives our investors the edge in investing
- The second part of our strategy is mining cryptocurrency coins, using mining contracts from the top coin miners in the world
- We feel that the difficulty level of mining Bitcoins is not profitable after the reward halfing this past July. We will concentrate on Ethereum and utilizing the X11 Algorithm for other types of coins based on their daily profitability.
- You can be assured that we will make your money work for you.
About Us section
We use our investors funds to create a solid return for all of our investors, by being able to trade on smaller margins which reduces exposure to loss….is it a Ponzi?
Who manages the funds from the FAQ department
Funds are managed by a hired team of investment experts and cryptocurrency mining companies where we have purchased contracts.
- Professional management team
- Dedicated server, DDoS protection
- SSL encryption, Licensed script
- Fast payments, unique design, 24 / 7 support
- Referral commissions 3 levels deep
- 1st level 5%, 2nd level 2%, 3rd level 1%
Perfect money, payeer, bitcoin
Owners – domain
The domain was registered earlier this July but the owners are hiding their identities. On the homepage a banner mentions they are online for 113 days now.
The company provides a certificate at the companies house. Company number 10333028, Registered office address – 19-21 Crawford Street, London, England, W1H 1PJ, incorporated on 17 Aug 2016.
The only name that appears is of Mathias Kirkwood, role = secretary. I could not verify Mathias history
- 2% daily for 100 days – minimum investment $10, maximum $10,000 Total return 200%
- 3% daily for 60 days – min $50, max $10,000 Total return 180%
- 4% daily for 30 days – min $100, max $10,000 Total return 120%
As we can see the first pack at 2% daily gives the higher returns and it has the lowest minimum deposit threshold. But it lasts longer than the other 2.
I will be straight on this one. I do NOT trust this company. The reasons are many
All I can see is a professional looking website. Nothing else.
Who are the owners?…who are the management and trading experts?…In which cryptocurrency companies do they invest?…why they do so?…what are the alternatives?…no words about it, just generic fancy sales pitch
…In order to deposit my bitcoins I need to see the company’s admin real photograph, more photos of the team at their offices would be a great addition. The certificate is totally useless
Moreover I want to verify their trading experience by reading their active blog…Where is the blog section of Crypto Capital Alliance?…nowhere
Well, I am not investing just because someone created a website empty of content…I am waiting for the Crypto Capital Alliance’s real contribution to the investment business world and if this company came to stay I could invest at a later time. Why to rush?…..
Obviously this is another Ponzi HYIP scheme, trying to attract as many affiliates / investors as they can with their promising investment packs and the MLM pay plan. Have in mind that on Ponzi schemes all money coming in those companies are new funds from affiliates that are being used to pay off some of the earlier investors.
Once recruitment of new affiliates will slow down, an inevitable collapse will be triggered. At that time the owners will disappear with the money leaving all later investors (the huge majority) out of the game.
Furthermore I checked a few HYIP monitors to verify if they are paying. In some they appear with paying status but I found an interesting article on ohyip.com, where the admin mentions he was not able to withdraw and the company’s behavior was at least unacceptable.
How to Make Money Online
You will never see me recommend high risk programs. I believe in long term business models. But it is an option that requires from you to work.
If you want to avoid the risks involved with HYIPs, revenue sharing modern craps and want to build a real online business then you need a website, as a starting point. From there the sky is the limit.
Remember, you have to work to make it happen. It is not an investment like model
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.
The Best All-in-One Business Package for Newbies