BizHub: The Ultimate Resource Catalog
Under Development – Daily Updates
CLICK ON AN ICON OR TITLE BELOW TO CHOOSE A CATEGORY
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
IT & WEB DEVELOPMENT
LEGAL & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
SOCIAL IMAGE & RESPONSIBILITY
DESIGN & MULTIMEDIA
MULTIPLE CATEGORIES OVERLAP
ORGANISATION & ADMINISTRATION
Businesses typically use a variety of tools for organisation and administration to streamline their operations, improve productivity, and manage projects efficiently. Here are some common categories of tools: productivity tools, project management tools, work management tools, customer relationship management (see below dedicated category), document and file management, accounting and finance software (see below dedicated category).
- Any.do: Productivity app. Organise tasks and lists, and manage team projects. Features: to-do list & tasks, project management, daily planner, calendar, reminders, chat & collaboration, integrations, imports. Solutions: #1 Plans – teams, premium, personal, #2 Use Case – project management, marketing, sales & CRM, remote work, design & creative, software development, HR, #3 Templates – sprint planning, agile management, content calendar, budget, event management, inventory tracking, design sprint, roadmap, and 100+ more. Tel Aviv, 1400+ employees. Launched in 2011.
- Asana: A smarter way to work. Platform: project management (projects, views, tasks, custom fields, status updates), workflows and automation (rules, forms, bundles), goals and reporting (goals, reporting dashboards, portfolios), resource management (workload, time tracking), admin and security (admin console), intelligence. Solutions: #1 Teams – operations, marketing, IT, leaders, #2 Uses – task management, strategic planning, campaign management, creative production, agile management, request tracking, remote teams, productivity, and more. Resources: templates, new, guides, academy, events, community, partners, developers, for nonprofits. About: more than 100K customers, various locations around the world.
- GrowthSoftware: adaptable work management platform that collects data and measures the results of any initiative, creating a learning center for all your activities. No-code workflow, integrations, automations, ideate, execute, learn, growth, marketing, product. By Growth Hackers.
- Hive: Project management. Platform: analytics, automations, apps, integrations. AI assist, download. Features: project layouts, project management, team collaboration, time management, customisation, automation, reporting and analytics, and more. Use cases: #1 Team – marketing, business operations, creative, education, events, design, #2 Workflow – project and resource management, client engagement, project planning, time tracking, goal tracking, cross-company collaboration, #2 Company Type – enterprise, agency, startup, nonprofit, remote work. About: Hive was born from co-founders John Furneaux and Eric Typaldos’ career-long obsessions with workplace collaboration.
- ProjectManager: Project management software. Plan projects, build workflows and manage resources.Tools: gantt charts, task lists, online project dashboards, kanban boards, portfolio management tools, project timesheets, workflow automation, mobile app. Platform: project planning, project scheduling, critical path management, project reporting, resource management, project tracking, task management, agile project management. Integrates with over 1,000 apps. Solutions: manufacturing, construction, IT, professional services, and so much more. About: 35,000 users worldwide, various awards. In May 2008, ProjectManager was founded in New Zealand. 3721 Executive Center Dr., Suite, 200, Austin, TX 78731, 1 (800) 765-2495.
- Trello: A productivity powerhouse. Features: views, automation, power-ups, templates, integrations. Solutions: marketing teams, product management, engineering teams, design teams, startups, remote teams. Use cases: brainstorming, CRM, editorial calendar, finance, health and wellness, IT, meetings, onboarding, process tracking, professional services, project management, project status dashboard, resource hub, task management, nonprofits. About: launched in 2011. In early 2017, Trello was acquired by Atlassian.
One Platform to Drive Work Forward
Main slogan: Empowering teams to accomplish more, collaborate, and run every aspect of their work more freely.
- Work management: project management, portfolio management, task management, business operations, resource management, goals and strategy, feature backlog, retrospective.
- Sales CRM: pipeline, lead capturing, contact management, lead management, email sync, performance tracking
- Dev: sprint management, roadmap planning, bug tracking, feature requests, release plan, feedback management.
Teams: marketing, sales, product development, PMO, operations, IT, HR – for enterprise, nonprofit, SMB.
Platform: #1 Key Features – dashboards, kanban, integrations, docs, automation, files, gantt, forms, #2 Integrations, #3 Add-ons.
Resources: help center, new, blog, certifications, support, partners, global events, community, app development, template center, spaces. ounded in 2012 by Roy Mann and earn Zinman. They secured a first funding with a $1.5M seed round. In 2015, they grew the team by 300% by hiring 9 new employees and grew the company by 50,000% by acquiring 3,000+ customers.
Operations Control & Project Management
Main slogan: Drive efficiency, improve profits, and scale in confidence.
- Project management: #1 Plan – resource & workload management, milestones, intake forms, clients and collaborators, #2 Views – lists, kanban boards, tables, gantt charts, my work, clients, everything, #3 Time and Budgets – time tracking, invoices, billable and cost rates, budgets, retainers, expenses, #4 Projects – tasks and subtasks, custom fields, tags, files and versioning, #5 Collaborate – proofs, comments, messages, docs, #6 Reports – project health, planned vs actual, utilisation, time, profitability, custom, #7 Automate and Integrate – templates, automation, integrations, apps, #8 Platform – desk, chat, spaces, CRM
Solutions: Remote work, marketing agency, marketing teams, product teams, professional services, product development, work management.
Resources: blog, glossary, guides, templates, launch plan, event marketing, creative request form, agency life, academy.
Other departments: leadership, careers, security, news, brand, partner program, support center, startups.
About: Over 24,000 paying customers worldwide and a team of 250 people across 18 countries, with office locations in 6 of those. Teamwork Campus One, Blackpool Retail Park, Blackpool, Cork T23 AX73, IE. Founded in 2007. Privately held. Heinz Berchtold – CEO/founder. Peter Coppinger – CEO/founder.
Main slogan: There are now
13 months in a year. Motion increases productivity by 137%. With automation and AI that intelligently plan your day, schedule meetings, and build the perfect to-do list.
- Project manager
- Task manager
- Meeting assistant
- IT service providers
- Marketing and design agencies
- Law firms
- Consulting businesses
- Repair and installation firms
- Real estate management
- Product teams
- Marketing teams
- Sales teams
- Executive teams
Other departments: Teams, Jobs, Blog.
About: 40K+ users saving time, 10M+ hours saved, 30+ countries. #1 fastest growing product in 2022 by Amplitude’s Product Report.
AUTOMATION-LEAD GENERATION-SALES FUNNELS-SOCIAL MEDIA-CONTENT-ANALYTICS
CUSTOMER SERVICE & ENGAGEMENT
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
AUTOMATION-LEAD GENERATION-SALES FUNNELS-SOCIAL MEDIA-CONTENT-ANALYTICS-STATISTICS
This category represents a broad spectrum of digital tools and platforms that are essential for digital marketing efforts, from capturing leads and managing customer interactions to content creation, social media engagement, and data analysis. These tools are pivotal in understanding and optimising digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- ActiveCampaign: Marketing Platform. Products: email marketing & marketing automation, personalisation, site tracking, landing pages, forms, sales CRM & sales engagement, lead scoring, win probability, inbox extensions, eCommerce store marketing and automation, personalisation, channels, insights, transactional (API + SMTP for your site or app). Platform: customer experience automation, apps & integrations, AI, custom objects, services, developer resources, mobile app. About: began as a solution for business owners who needed to keep in touch with their contacts. Today is one of the fastest-growing global tech startups. 130,000+ customers, 750+ employees worldwide, Chicago, Sydney, Dublin.
- AlbaCross: Capture your website’s hidden demand. Product: intent data for revenue teams, website visitors, IP enrich API, account-based marketing. About: Trusted by 10,000+ B2B companies in over 150 countries, various awards, track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s of companies for our customers.
- BlueOcean: The predictive brand intelligence platform that unlocks growth. Brand Navigator analyzes over 1,200 data sources and creates an always-on view of your marketing performance and brand health, and which actions will drive the greatest impact. Competitive intelligence, messaging and content, optimise campaigns, cross-org alignment. About: San Francisco, California, United States. Founded 2019. Investors: Insight Partners, FJ Labs.
- Cision: Target, distribute, place and promote your news like a strategic communications expert. Solutions: PR distribution and placement, content production and multimedia, media relationship management, media monitoring, media analytics and measurement, media insights services, investor relations tools. Use cases: PR & corporate communications, brand reputation and crisis communications, campaign and event reporting, social media listening, investor and analysts relations, ,regulatory compliance, digital online newsroom, IR and ESG website, digital content amplification. About: Cision has over 4,800 employees with offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
- ClearBit: The standard in B2B data. Products: Reveal: unmask anonymous web traffic to personalize for target accounts, Prospector: discover your ideal accounts and leads with complete contact info, Advertising: B2B audience targeting for Facebook and Google Remarketing, Enrichment: turn any email or domain into a full person or company profile, Alerts: notify sales and success when target accounts visit your website, Connect: find any email in under five seconds, Risk: protect your company from bad signups, Forms: capture more leads without sacrificng any data. Solutions: Marketers, Sales, Batch. About: Founded in 2015 by Rob Holland, Matt Sornson, Andrew O’Neal, Alex MacCaw, Harlow Ward, and Amit Vasudev. More than 500 million records enriched monthly. Hundreds of thousands of people and companies use Clearbit every day. 1500+ business customers. 90 Sheridan St, San Fransisco, CA.
- ContentRow: Create killer written content with the editor. Tools: headline analyser, headline generator, trending topics, word counter, case converter.
- Content Studio: Social Media Automation & Management, Content Marketing. Products: publish, plan, and schedule content. AI writer, analyse, engage, discover. Solutions: by business type (agencies, small business, marketing teams, enterprise). By use case: social media (management, analytics, automation, caption generator, approval workflow), content curation, content marketing. By network: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Business, Linkedin, Tiktok. About: Waqar Azeem, CEO, Co- Founder. Muhammad Azhar, CTO, Co-Founder. 20M+ posts created, 207K+ social profiles connected, 23.5K+ automation campaigns created, 60K+ customers, 30 employees, 5 years in business.
- Customer: Messaging automation. Products: Journey – automate marketing messages. Data Pipelines – collect & route data to all your tools. Top features: in-app messages, data warehouse sync, ad audience sync, scalability, identity resolution, mobile, data & security, visual workflow builder, metrics & reporting. Industries: SaaS, EdTech, FinTech, marketplaces, healthcare. About: 81 team members, 17 countries, 5 continents, 2,400+ customers, Colin Nederkoorn, CEO.
- EmailListValidation: Features: Verification (email list cleaning, real-time API, automate), Deliverability (inbox placement, blacklist monitoring). Tools: email duplication, spam trap removal, risk validator, MTA validations, domain validation, complainers verify, syntax verifier, real-time bouncing, team account, role email checker, anti-greylisting tech, selectable download. Enterprise, Integrations. Resources: blog, marketing guides. About: 80K+ users, San Fransisco, California.
- Google Marketing Platform: Advertising and analytics platform. Services for small businesses: analytics, DataStudio, optimise, surveys, TagManager. Services for enterprises: Advertising campaign manager 360, Advertising display & video 360, Advertising search ads 360, Analytics 360, DataStudio, Optimize 360, Surveys 360, Tag manager 360.
- HubSpot: Marketing, Sales, Service, CMS, Operations, Commerce. Free CRM. Marketing: automation, SEO tools, video hosting and management, social media, blog & content creation, analytics, 60+ features. Sales: advanced CRM, automation, eSignatures, predictive lead scoring, email sequences, smart send times, multiple deal pipelines, customisable reports, 60+ features. Customer service: automation, knowledge base, multiple ticket pipelines, video creation, custom support form fields, goals, 60+ features. CMS: blog & content creation, dynamic content, SEO, content strategy, lead generation, live chat, security monitoring, threat detection, 55+ features. Operations: programmable automation, data quality automation, datasets, snowflake data share, workflow extensions, team management and permissions, 30+ features. Free tools: Marketing (forms, email marketing, ad management, landing pages), Customer service (ticketing, email scheduling, live chat/basic bots, shared inbox), Sales/CRM: contact management, deal pipeline, quotes, meeting scheduling), CMS (website pages, blog, drag n drop editor, basic SEO recommendations), Operations (data sync, historical sync, default field mappings, app marketplace integrations). Plus 50+ free features. Resources: blog, eBooks, guides, free courses & certification, inbound methodology, case studies, onboarding and consulting services, hire a service provider, partner programs, developer tools, community, ecosystem. About: As fellow graduate students at MIT in 2004, Brian and Dharmesh noticed a shift in the way people shop and buy. Consumers were no longer tolerating interruptive bids for their attention — in fact, they’d gotten really, really good at ignoring them.
- Insightly: Modern, scalable CRM your teams will love. Products: CRM, marketing, service, app connect. Industries: agencies, consulting, eCommerce, finance, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, professional services, solar, and more. It’s for: sales, startups, small businesses, mid-sized businesses, enterprises. About: With more than 1.5 million users and over 25,000 companies worldwide, Insightly is the world’s most popular CRM software for Google and Office 365 users. Anthony Smith – CEO, Karl Laughton – president & COO.
- Kartra: Marketing Platform. Features: checkout, lead, pages, mail, funnels & campaigns, memberships, videos, helpdesks, calendars, forms, affiliates, integrations & API, agency, marketplace, webinars. About: Genesis Digital LLC, 7660 Fay Ave #H184, La Jolla, CA 92037, +1 (872) 777-2727. Stats: 40K+ customers served, 500K+ webinars streamed, 6+ years in business, 100+ employees.
- LeadBoxer: Marketing Platform. Solutions: Lead Identification (website visitors, email click-through, contacts and forms), Lead Qualification (first-party intent data, lead scoring & segmentation, lead enrichment), Lead Management (lead routing & ownership, workflow automation, sync with CRM), Marketing Insights (account-based marketing, marketing campaign validation, conversion insights). Products: Lead Data (customer data, lead generation, custom solutions), Company Lookup API (rich firmographic data, enterprise-class API, pricing), Outlook Email Tracking (standalone or connected, pay per seat, official Microsoft add-in). About: Wart Fransen, CEO. Cralan Deutsch, Co-Founder.
- LeadFeeder: Marketing Automation & Lead Generation. Product: web visitors, connectors, IP enrich API. Solutions: lead generation, account-based marketing, website visitors tracking, sales prospecting. a Helsinki-based startup. A B2B intent data platform. 60K+ active accounts, 20+ countries. Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, New York, California.
- LeadForensics: Website Visitor Identification Software. Solutions: sales, marketing, account management, agencies. In 2009, Entrepreneur Paul Thomas saw an opportunity to help B2B companies grow fast. 200+ staff members. Various awards. Locations: Atlanta, London, Scottsdale Arizona, Portsmouth UK, Bournemouth UK, Bristol UK.
- LeadPages: Lead Generation. Platform: landing page builder, conversion tools, lead management, integrations, landing page templates, blogs. Use Cases: email marketing, paid ads, small business websites. Templates. About: Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, our company started in 2012 and has grown to serve hundreds of thousands of customers around the world.
- MailMeteor: Email marketing for Gmail. Features: Mail merge, personalisation, email tracking, filter recipients, scheduling, autopilot, attachments, alias, and more. Free tools: spam checker, AI email writer, email checker, subject line checker, Gmail status. Resources: blog, guides, glossary, best apps, templates, tutorials, support, help center. About: Launched in 2018, Paris, France, 5M+ users.
- MarketoEngage: Marketing Automation Platform. Attract-segment-nurture customers. Account-based marketing, lead management, email marketing, multi-touch attribution, cross-channel marketing, content intelligence, sales and marketing partnership, marketing analytics, data, insights, generative AI. About: by Adobe, an American software company, headquartered in San Mateo, California.
- Microsoft Bing Webmaster Tools: Website performance data, free SEO tools, insights. Services: Search performance, URL inspection, Site Explorer, Sitemaps, URL submission, SEO, Configuration, Tools & enhancements, Security and privacy, User management, Microsoft Clarity (beta). SEO: Backlinks, Keyword research, SEO reports, Site scan. Search performance: Clicks, Impressions, Avg CTR, Avg position, Crawl requests, Crawl errors, Indexed pages. About: Microsoft Bing is a web search engine owned and operated by Microsoft.
- MXToolBox: Your expert on email deliverability. Features: inbox placement, recipient complaints, email delivery configuration management, adaptive blacklist monitoring, outbound and inbound mailflow monitoring, SPF flattening. Delivery center, managed services, super tool, MX lookup, blacklists, DMARC, email health, DNS lookup, analyse headers. About: 42K+ domains, 100+ blacklists checked, 120+ countries, Top 3 inbox providers, millions of messages processed daily, 500+ DMARC complaint inbox providers, 1.2M+ DMARC digests processed monthly.
- Piano: Analytics & Activation (understand and influence customer behaviour). Discover your audience: advertising, analytics, personalisation, subscription, social, audience management, automated experiences, insights, discover, segment, engage, convert, monetise, optimise, Strategic Services. Platform: Composer (experiences), Analytics, SocialFlow (social publishing), DMP (data), ID (registration), VX (subscription commerce), ESP (recommendations). Careers, case studies, articles, Traffic magazine, API. Piano Software Inc.
- SalesForce: Data + AI + CRM + Trust. Products: customer 360, AI, small business, sales, service, marketing, commerce, data cloud, tableau, mulesoft, slack, platform, net zero, partner apps & experts, customer success. Industries: automotive, communications, consumer goods, education, energy & utilities, financial services, healthcare & life sciences, manufacturing, media, nonprofit, public sector, retail, tech, and more. About: In 1999, we pioneered cloud-based CRM software and have helped 150,000+ companies run their companies more effectively. Now, we’re creating an economy that will help millions of people find career satisfaction and enjoy better lives as well. Deb Dugan, CEO.
- SharpSpring: Complete sales & marketing platform, app marketplace. Platform features: marketing automation, email marketing, social management, landing page designer, campaign tracking, and more. Marketplace: third-party CRMs, CMS platforms, shopping carts, and more. For agencies and businesses. About: Travis Whitton, CTO. Rick Carlson, CEO. SharpSpring, 5001 Celebration Pointe Avenue, Suite 410, Gainesville, FL 32608. By ConstantContact.
- VisitorQueue: Identify your website visitors. Platform: identify, personalise. Features: Real-time leads, Unlimited users, User-first design, Company contact information, Website visit information, Company social media accounts, Key people information, Contact information, Privacy-friendly, Lead queues, Searching for companies, Hiding of leads, Exporting of leads, Emailing of leads, Lead archiving, Filters, Auto-assignment of leads, Email notifications, Native integrations, 3rd party integrations, Our list is growing, Rest API, Easy to get started, Dedicated customer support. About: The London Roundhouse1-240 Waterloo StreetLondon, ON N6B 2N4888-507-2937. CEO, Nick Hollinger.
- WooRank: Website optimisation, analytics. Products: market a website, sales and lead generation. Solutions: sales and marketing teams, small businesses, data services, SEO agencies, developers. Features: marketing overview, website reviews, keyword tracking, competitors, site crawl, sales overview, white-label reports, lead generation tool, assistant, extension, API, bulk reporting, index. About: 10+ years helping businesses, 50M websites reviewed, 4.4 customer satisfaction.
- Yesware: For sales professionals and teams. Sales engagement: email tracking, multi-channel campaigns, email templates, prospector, attachment tracking, meeting scheduler, reporting and analytics, integrations, add-ons and extensions. Data enrichment: prospector, privacy and security, contact enrichment, data quality. About: Headquartered in Boston. Joel Stevenson, CEO. Cashman Andrus, CTO & co-founder. 75 Kneeland Street, Floor 15
Boston, MA 02111. Now a Vendasta company.
Email Opt-In, Lead Generation
Main slogan: eMail Opt-In And Lead Generation Plugin For WordPress. Convert visitors into loyal followers. Bloom gives you all the tools you need to turn your website’s visitors into loyal followers and customers. Not only is Bloom going to convert extremely well, it’s going to look great doing it.
- Display types: automatic optin popup, automatic option fly-in, in-line optin form, below content option forms, widget area option forms, require optin to unlock content
- Triggers: timed delay, bottom of post, after scrolling, after commenting, after purchasing, after inactivity
- Integrations: 19 email marketing integrations
- Design & customize: 100 pre-made templates, well-designed optin forms.
- Optin form orientations: bottom, left, right
- Customized borders and edges
- Image orientation options, left, right, above, below
- Unlimited color options
- Fully responsive
- Highly-targeted display settings: automatic fly-in and popup triggers, events, meetups, products, modern, projects, icons, refine on a per post or page level
- Dashboard: increase conversions with A/B testing, add, modify, and track accounts, conversion and email list statistics, import and export data
- 24/7 premium support
About: Elegant Themes isn’t just a company, it’s a community, and we cling to the community-centric values that have guided us over the past 12 years. We love WordPress, we love Open Source, and most of all we love building great things for our amazing customers. Nick Roach – founder and CEO.
115 team members, 12 years in business, 767,000+ customers.
All-in-One Marketing Automation Platform
Main slogan: Automate your marketing campaigns over email, SMS, WhatsApp, or live chat. Join 500,000 companies.
- Marketing platform: email, SMS, WhatsApp, landing pages, FB ads, signup forms
- Sales platform: pipelines, phone, automation, meetings, shared inbox, sales reports
- Transactional email: API, personalisation, fast setup, CMS integration, free inbound parsing, flexible pricing
- Conversations: live chat, chatbot, universal inbox, WhatsApp campaigns, phone, visitor intelligence
- Brevo Plus: marketing stack, email API, data security, built for enterprise. Industries: retail & CPG, eCommerce, media & publishing.
- Communicate: email marketing, SMS marketing, WhatsApp campaigns, live chat, chatbot, phone
- Engage: automation, signup forms, Facebook ads, landing pages
- Manage: inbox, meetings, deal pipelines, email API, payments
- Community: customer stories, academy, events, press room, forum
- Support: help center, API, partners, integrations, platform status, product releases.
About: Founded in 2012 by Armand Thiberge. Headquartered in Paris with offices in Seattle, Berlin, Vienna, Sofia, Noida, Bangalore, and Toronto, Brevo has over 700 employees and supports more than 500,000 active users across 180 countries.
- Follow-Up Funnels
- Business tools
- Funnel Challenge
- Simple drag and drop webpage editor (Etison)
- Quickly build sales funnels that convert
- Smart shopping cart with 1-click upsells
- Email marketing automation
- Facebook marketing automation
- One simple dashboard
- Membership areas
- Order forms
- Affiliate centers (Backpack)
- customization: logos, videos, text, CSS, padding adjustment, color
- Lead generation
- Follow up funnels
- Analytics, stats
How it works:
- Visitor lands on a page – added to email list
- Sales page – build value
- Collect money
- Upsell page – 1-click upsell
- Membership area – deliver your product
Categories: Agency/freelancer, Information products, eCommerce, Coaching/consulting, Network marketing, Local small business, B2B lead generation, Blogging/affiliate, Non-profits.
Other departments: Careers, Blog, Case studies, Training, Documentation, Official Facebook group, Support chat.
About: ClickFunnels was born in 2014 when the frustration and time required to build a successful funnel just became too much to handle. Russell and Todd got together for a week and mapped out their dream software.
3443, W Bavaria St, Eagle, ID 83616, Boise, Idaho. Stats: 112K+ users, 1.60B+ contacts, 8.31M+ funnels, $10.4B+ processed.
Main slogan: market better, sell faster, support smarter. Align marketing, sales, and support teams around a single view of your customers.
- All-in-one suite: marketing automation, email marketing, email sequences, landing pages, web forms, 360 degree customer view, appointment scheduling software, contact management software, free CRM, sales CRM, CRM database, free live chat software, macros, SLA, views, tickets
- Marketing bay: marketing automation, email marketing, email sequences, landing pages, web forms, SMS marketing, inbound marketing, site messaging, push notifications, contact segmentation, email templates, bulk SMS marketing
- CEM & Sales bay: 360 degree customer view, appointment scheduling software, contact management software, free CRM, sales CRM, CRM email integration, sales tools, lead scoring, project management, CRM telephony, lead management, employee engagement, deal management
- Service bay: free live chat software, macros, SLA, views, tickets, helpdesk reports, service automation, canned responses, support groups, custom ticket views, reports
- Attract web visitors: email marketing & templates, email broadcast, double opt-in email, autoresponder email, email A/B testing, RSS-to-email, multichannel campaign, drip campaign, email marketing CRM, marketing campaigns, campaign management, eCommerce marketing automation
- Sales prospects: sales CRM, sales automation, sales management, sales tracking, deals, predictive lead scoring, CRM metrics, sales proposal, sales pipeline, auto dialer, CRM analytics, sales enablement
- Engage prospects: email sequences, web forms, landing pages, marketing automation, push notifications, video marketing templates, influencers, refer & earn
- Solutions: WordPress plugin, email tracker, real estate CRM, CRM for non-profits, call center CRM, cloud CRM, small business CRM, CRM with MA, B2B CRM, online CRM, SaaS CRM, social CRM, mobile CRM, simple CRM, personal CRM, unified CRM, automated CRM, lead management CRM
- Integrations: zapier, xero, mailgun, mandrill, postmark, sendgrid, piesync
- Alternatives: infusionsoft, drip, activecampaign, insightly, aweber, hubspot, agile CRM, sharpspring, more
Resources: landing pages guide, inbound marketing guide, website popups guide, marketing automation guide, email marketing guide, lead generation guide, CRM guide, helpdesk guide.
About: EngageBay Inc, 255 Verano Way, Mountain House, CA, 95391. Phone: +1.(877).509.3570.
Pages, Funnels, Sell, Mail, Affiliates, Members, Video, Kart, Blog, Webinar, Proof.
- Manage sites and funnels
- Manage products
- Email marketing
- Manage memberships
- Manage videos
- GroovePages, GrooveSell, GrooveMail
- GrooveMember, GrooveVideo, GrooveKart, GrooveAffiliate
- GrooveBlog, GrooveWebinars, GrooveDesk
- GrooveCalendar, GrooveSurvey, GrooveQuiz
- GrooveAutomations, GrooveProof
- App store (multi-vendor marketplace)
- GroovePay, GrooveAds, GrooveSolos
- Events and workshops
- GrooveDigital Academy
- HelpDesk, guidelines
- Corporate Site
- Facebook Group
- Unlimited products
- Build brand websites with full navigation
- Custom domains
- Bandwidth and hosting
- Sell products with 1-click upsells
- Upsells, downsells, and order bumps
- Affiliate program
- Automated, behavioral-based email marketing
- Membership site platform
- Video marketing built right in
- Analytics and data
GrooveFunnels is not just a funnel and webpage builder. You can sell products and services, build an eCommerce site, join the multi-vendor marketplace, recruit affiliates, run email marketing campaigns, manage memberships, there are video marketing tools, various apps, CRM, and so much more.
About: Mike Filsaime, CEO. John Cornetta, President. Matt Serralta, COO.
The Best WordPress Analysitcs Plugin.
Real-time analytics, eCommerce reports, GDPR friendly, user behavior report, SEO ranking reports, over 100 data points.
Analytics Tracking Features:
- Universal tracking
- eCommerce tracking
- EU compliance
- Outbound link tracking
- Affiliate link tracking
- Enhanced link attribution
- File download tracking
- Scroll tracking
- Forms tracking
- Google AMP tracking
- UserID tracking
- Logged-in user tracking
- Author tracking
- Post type tracking
- SEO score tracking
- Published time tracking
- Category tracking
- Tag tracking
- Focus keyword tracking
- Telephone and email link tracking:
- Media tracking
- Hash URL tracking
- Custom events tracking
Custom reports features:
- Analytics overview report
- Customizable dashboard widget
- Page insights in admin bar
- Email summaries
- Real-time report
- eCommerce report
- Publisher report
- Audience demographic report
- Popular posts
- Behavior report
- Custom dimensions report
- Search console report
- Forms report
- Content report
- Site speed report
- Individual port & page report
- Customizable data ranges
- PDF exports
- Access control for custom reports:
- Headline analyzer
- Contextual insights
- Setup Google Analytics on Your WordPress Site in Minutes (without writing any code).
- Get to Know Your Website Visitors in a Whole New Way
- See Exactly How People Find & Use Your Website
- Focus on the Content that Matters
- See All Your Important Store Metrics in One Place
Who is it for:
- Store owners (eCommerce)
- Business websites
About: MonsterInsights was previously known as Google Analytics for WordPress by Yoast. In 2016, Syed Balkhi acquired the plugin with a single goal: to make analytics easy for beginners. Syed Balkhi is the founder and CEO, Chris Christoff is the lead developer, Thomas Griffin is an adviser
Marketing automation, lead generation.
- Industry: eCommerce, publishers, agencies
- Grow your email list, reduce cart abandonment, increase sales conversion
- Drag & drop builder: pre-made templates, Yes/No forms, mobile-friendly popups, custom success message, canvas, MonsterEffects (26+ attention-grabbing animation and sound effects)
- Campaign types: lightbox popup, fullscreen welcome mat, slide-in scroll box, floating bar, countdown timer, sidebar forms, inline forms, content locker, coupon wheel optins
- Targeted campaigns: referrer detection, page-level targeting, OnSite follow up campaigns, OnSite retargeting, geo-location targeting, cookie retargeting, device-based targeting, AdBlock detection
- Seamless integrations: list segmentation, lead sharing, success tracking scripts, smart tags
- Actionable insights: real-time behavior automation, A/B testing, smart success, conversion analytics, TruLead (Verify leads captured through OptinMonster forms for improved ROI, email deliverability)
Other departments: University, Press, Testimonials, Blog, Careers, Support, Documentation, Product tour, Integrations, Popup examples, Alternatives.
About: Since our launch in 2013, we have been improving conversions for small independent businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Over a billion people see a website with OptinMonster on it every month. 4.6B+ visitor sessions optimized, 21.4B+ optins served, 1M+ sites using it, 217M+ conversions.
All-in-One Marketing Platform
- Sales funnels: build a sales funnel in 30 seconds with just 3 clicks
- Email marketing: send email newsletters, set up email campaigns. Unlimited email sending for each account
- Website Builder: Easily setup your website in under 10 minutes
- Sell products: Connect your Stripe and/or your Paypal accounts to sell your products. You can also add upsells, downsells and order bumps to your sales funnels
- Online courses: build an online course and launch it
- Dropshipping: Build high converting sales funnels to sell physical products
- Launch your blog: A blog is a great way to bring in organic traffic. Build your blog with just a few clicks
- Run evergreen webinars: Evergreen webinars are a game changer when building your email list and making sales on autopilot
- Run an affiliate program: We use systeme to power our own affiliate program and generate over $300,000 in sales every month
- Automate your business: save time
Other departments: Blog, Tutorials, Marketplace (info-products, physical products, services, software, templates), Support, Knowledgebase, Online training.
About: Aurelian Amacker, founder. Stats: 139M+ emails delivered, $11M+ sales generated.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & ENGAGEMENT
- Braze: Customer Engagement. Product, Data & Analytics, Campaign orchestration, Sage AI by Braze, Integrated cross-channel delivery: mobile & web push, in-app & in-browser messaging, content cards, email, SMS, WhatsApp, audience sync. Use cases: Boost productivity, Optimize onboarding, Increase engagement, Reduce churn, Improve acquisition. About: 1,900+ brands empowered, 2 trillion messages sent last year, 5B+ monthly active users, 12 global offices, 1,500+ global employees. Various awards. Forged from a unique series of events, Braze CEO Bill Magnuson and CTO Jon Hyman participated in a 2011 hackathon that led to a chance meeting on a Manhattan street corner and a connection to their third cofounder, Mark Ghermezian.
- CleverTap: Customer Engagement. Product: Customer data and analytics, Experimentation and optimisation, Personalisation, Campaign orchestration, Clever.AI. Channels: Push notifications, Email automation, WhatsApp, In-app messaging, Web messaging, SMS, Signed call. Solutions: eCommerce, Subscriptions,Financial services, Gaming. About: Founded in 2013. 600+ employees. CEO: Sidharth Malik. In the news.
- Emplifi: Customer Engagement Platform: Solutions: Social marketing leaders, Commerce leaders, Customer care leaders. Products: Social marketing cloud, Social commerce cloud, Service cloud. About: Columbus, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, London, Paris, Munich, Prague, Pilsen, Brno, Singapore. Various awards.
- LeanPlum: Mobile Engagement. Solutions: gaming, subscription apps, on-demand and mobility, mobile retail and finance. Platform: data management, audiences, engagement, optimisation, A/B testing, trust. About: It all started in 2012. Leanplum co-founders, Momchil Kyurkchiev and Andrew First were software engineers at Google working on YouTube monetization solutions. Up to 30x ROI growth, over 150B messages sent, including 3B users. Various awards.
- LiveAgent: All-in-One customer care solution.. Product: help desk, social media, ticketing, call center, live chat, knowledge base, integrations. Use for: business, industries. Features: agents, agent collision detection, agent ranking, audit log, attachments, automated ticket distribution, 24h business hours, canned messages (macros), companies, contact fields, contact form, gallery, contact forms, groups, contacts, copy and paste images, custom roles, and so much more. Resources: academy, blog, industry research, checklists, templates, glossary, typing test, support, webinars, directory, videos, reviews. About: various awards. Back in 2004, founding members Viktor and Andrej created a software development company called Quality Unit.
- LiveChat: Customer support, sales and marketing, enterprise. Chat tools, messaging channels, chat widgets, reports and analytics, sales and eCommerce, customer engagement, team management, security, APIs, chatbot. Industries: eCommerce, software & IT, education, finance. Resources: case studies, reviews, help, news, marketplace, developers, partners, status. About: launched in 2002.
- Marigold Engage by SailThru: Cross-Channel Marketing Platform. Product: Email, SMS, Marigold grow, Mobile, Web, AI and machine learning, Lifecycle optimisation, Data and reporting, Retail solutions, Media solutions, Integrations, Services. About: 40,000 customers. New York.
- MoEngage: Customer Engagement. Platform: Customer insights and analytics, Customer journey orchestration, Webiste personalisation, Omnichannel communication, AI-powered campaign optimisation, and real-time transactional alerts. Industry: Financial services, Media and entertainment, Telecom, Retail & eCommerce, Travel & hospitality, Ed tech. About: Founded in 2014. Presence in 13 countries. 700+ team members. 1,200+ brands. 1 trillion data points processed per month. 3B+ messages sent everyday. 1B+ email per month. 1B+ MAUs engaged per month. Various awards.
- Text: They help brands provide better customer service at scale by analyzing, enriching and automating text communication. Products: LiveChat (complete customer service platform), ChatBot (an all-in-one platform to build and launch conversational chatbots without coding), HelpDesk (manage all your customer messages in one place), KnowledgeBase (AI-powered knowledge base software for customer support and self-service), OpenWidget (turn website visitors into customers). Universe: messaging API, text clustering, sentiment analysis, text analytics, omnichannel APIs, text classification, text mining, website widget, text generation, summarisation, auto description, language detection. Departments: marketplace, incubator, text API, partners, developers, resource center. About: 40K+ brands, 300K+ widgets, 200+ partners, 20+ years on the market.
Live Chat, Chat Pages
Main slogan: Message your customers, they’ll love you for it. Monitor and chat with the visitors on your website, respond to support tickets and create a help center to empower customers to help themselves – all 100% Free.
- Live chat
- Chat pages
Live chat features:
- Real-time monitoring
- Native mobile apps
- Automated triggers
- Customizable widgets
- Ticketing built-in
- Remove branding
- Canned shortcuts
- 100+ integrations
- 27 languages, GEO IP tracking, Aliases, Message filtering
- Group messaging, track sentiment, file transfer, secure encryption
- Video & voice (add-on), unlimited history, tags, custom tabs
- Agent messaging, track engagement, attention bubble, message sneak-peak
- Screen sharing (coming soon), detailed reporting, domain restriction, visitor information
- Desktop notifications, ban/unban visitors, scheduler, in-char payments (in beta mode)
- 1880+ emoji, agent alerts, mail notifications, automated translation (in beta mode)
What you can do with this app:
- Monitor website visitors in real time
- Answer chats from your mobile device
- Proactively engage visitors with Triggers
- Customize the widget to suit your site
- Localize greetings and messages in your language.
- Respond quickly with predefined shortcuts
- Integrate with WordPress, Joomla, Magento
- Hire chat agents
- Hire a virtual assistant
- Partners (become a partner, directory)
- Help center
- WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart, Drupal, Magento, Shopify, Weebly, Wix
- OsCommerce, Prestashop, whmcs, GeoIP, Talon, ZenCart, Cayzu Help Desk
About: Launched in 2013 by Robert D’Assisi.
My Overview: A live chat tool to interact with your visitors, answer their questions, and improve the overall user experience on your website. Free and premium versions available. Real-time monitoring, native mobile apps, automated triggers, customizable widgets, ticketing built-in, integrations).
This is the tool I use for many years now.
- ahrefs: Everything you need to rank higher and get more traffic. Products: keyword research, site explorer, site audit, rank tracker, content explorer, webmaster tools, backlink checker, broken link checker, website/authority checker, keyword generator, YouTube keyword tool, Amazon keyword tool, Bing keyword tool, SERP checker, SEO toolbar, WordPress plugin, keyword rank checker, keyword difficulty checker, website checker, domain comparison, batch analysis, link intersect, content gap, email alerts, SEO checker, word count, website traffic checker. Trakining: center, academy, blog, tech blog. About: CEO, Dmitry, built his first document search engine when he was only 15. 8B keywords database, 171 countries supported, 10 different search engines, 24.78 trillion known links, 170M unique domains, 6.7B pages crawled each day.
- Alps: AI-driven enterprise SEO platform: SEO strategy and planning, SEO audit, SEO optimisation, SEO measurement and reporting. Resources: blog, webinars, case studies, infographics. Content simulation tool. About: Founded in 2020. 51-200 employees. SEO, Content Marketing, Content Intelligence, SaaS/Software, Digital Marketing, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Answers: Subjects: mathematics, science, history, business, social studies, engineering and technology, arts & entertainment, sports, and so much more. Product: guidelines, honor code, flashcard maker, study guides, math solver, FAQ. The domain was purchased by Bill Gross and Henrik Jones in 1996. It changed hands ever since multiple times.
- AnswerThePublic: Discover what people are asking about. Get Instant, Raw Search Insights, Direct From The Minds Of Your Customer. Discover An Untapped Goldmine Of Content Ideas. AnswerThePublic listens into autocomplete data from search engines like Google then quickly cranks out every useful phrase and question people are asking around your keyword. It’s a goldmine of consumer insight you can use to create fresh, ultra-useful content, products and services. The kind your customers really want.
- BrightEdge: SEO at the speed of search. Products: ContentIQ, Copilot, daily pulse, data cube, hyperlocal, instant, keyword reporting, integrations, intent signal, market insights, opportunity forecasting, page reporting, recommendations, share of voice, site report, storybuilder.Solutions: B2B, datamind, insights, keyword research, mobile, connect content and SEO, win at SEO, enterprise SEO. Resources: guides, case studies, white papers and povs, research reports, customer stories, webinars, ROI calculator, videos, checklists, glossary, quizzes, blog, events. About: founded by Jim Yu and Lemuel Park in 2007. 1,700+ global customers include 57 of the Fortune 100.
- BrightLocal: Improve local SEO. Solutions: agencies, consultants, multi-location businesses, enterprise, small businesses. Insights: news, webinars, learn, research, resources, podcast. Features: local search grid, local search rank checker, citation tracker, Google my business audit, local search audit, reputation manager, get reviews, monitor reviews, showcase reviews, citation builder, local data aggregators. Free tools: Local listings health scanner, Local search results checker, Local RankFlux: local algorithm monitoring, Google review link generator. About: Over 80,000 local marketers use it. 150+ staff members working in 4 countries. Locations: Brighton, UK, Houston & Riverside, USA, Kyiv, UA.
- BuzzSumo: See how much interest brands and content generate in the wild. Discover-Research-Monitoring-Chrome Extension-Influencers-API. Features: content discovery, content research, find influencers, monitoring. Use cases: competitor intelligence, content strategy, crisis alerting, digital PR, influencer marketing, video marketing. Resources: blog, research, webinars, case studies, testimonials, hub, API docs, help. Founded in 2014. 300 trillion social engagement, 3M influencers, 8B+ articles archived, millions of daily new articles indexed.
- DupliChecker: Various tools: grammar check, plagiarism checker, reverse image search, text analysis, image tools, keyword research, SEO backlink, website management, website checker, IP tools, domain tools, password manager, PDF tools, development tools, unit converter, binary translator, online calculators. About: Founded in 2006.
- GoogleMyBusiness: Features: Easily connect with customers on Google Search and Maps, Secure customers with an excellent company profile, Give customers more ways to reach you, Find out how many users link to you on Google, See how customers get in touch. Settings: posts, information, critics, messages, photos, products, services, website, user management, ad creation, custom Gmail.
- GoogleTrends: Explore what people are searching for right now. A resource for hot topics and statistical data. Browsing is available by category and language. When you search for a query the tool shows you the search term volume over the past years and predicts approximately the term’s volume for the future. Furthermore, it illustrates the popularity of this term filtering the location, extremely useful for local marketing and geotargeting purposes.
- Grammarly: Personalised AI, everywhere you write. Instantly generate clear, compelling writing while maintaining your unique voice. Tools: grammar checker, plagiarism checker, citation generator, essay checker, paraphrasing tool, tone detector, style guide, snippets, analytics, brand tones, AI writing tools (cover letters, emails, and more). About: 400+ team members, 2,000+ institutions and enterprise clients, 30M+ daily active users. Founded 2009.
- HemningwayEditor: Makes your writing bold and clear. Features: Cuts the dead weight from your writing, Highlights wordy and egregious sentences, Helps you write with power and clarity by highlighting adverbs, passive voice, and dull, complicated words, wherever you write, Whether you want bold, italics, headlines, or bullets, One-click integrations with Medium and any WordPress blog, HTML headings, formatting and links , Export to Microsoft Word or other editors, Send Hemingway highlights to colleagues. About: a trademark of Hemingway Ltd., used under exclusive license through Fashion Licensing of America, Inc., New York, NY 10001.
- LanguageTool: Write – correct – paraphrase. A multilingual spelling, style, and grammar checker that helps correct or paraphrase texts. Founded in 2003. 30+ languages supported, 1M+ active installations of add-ons, 143 people contributed to the technology, 150+ companies using the language tool, 15M+ texts are improved every day.
- Link-Assistant: One platform all of SEO. Tools: rank tracker, website auditor, SEO spyglass, linkassistant. Features: rankings, keywords, backlinks, technical SEO, content, competitor research, SEO reports. Resources: webinars, A to Z SEO workflow, glossary, guides, case studies, and more. About: Founded: 2004. Founders: Aleh Barysevich, Viktar Khamianok.
- Moz: SEO software and data to help you increase traffic, rankings, and visibility in search results. Products: MozPro (all-in-one SEO suite – rank tracking, site crawl, on-page optimisation, link research, custom reports), MozLocal (SEO visibility and engagement), STAT (SERP tracking and analytics for enterprise experts), MozAPI (44 trillion links), MozData (SEO strategy and AI models with custom data solutions). Free SEO tools: domain analysis, keyword explorer, link explorer, competitive research, MozBar, my online presence, MozCast. Learning Center: beginner’s guide to SEO, SEO learning center, on-demand webinars, how-to guides, Academy, Q&A. About: Moz is a very professional keyword research tool with extended capabilities for serious businesses and SEO agencies. Founded by Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig in 2004. 40.7 trillion links indexed by Link Explorer, 500M keyword suggestions in Keyword Explorer, 100,000 local business listings optimized with MozLocal, 8M SERPs analyzed daily by STAT.
- Portent: Various marketing tools: #1 The SERP preview tool – title tags, meta descriptions, URLs, SERPs. #2 The Portent content idea generator. #3 Tone of voice generator. #4 SEO page review chrome extension. #5 RainCage digital marketing diagnostics. #6 Click worth calculator. They provide marketing services. Portent is a full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Seattle, Washington and Salt Lake City, Utah. Founded in 1995.
- Quora: Questions & Answers Community. The platform can be used for multiple purposes beyond market research, content marketing, and outreach. It can be used for business development, customer support and engagement, and more. Categories: design, photography, science, economics, business, travel, books, startups, literature, finance, mathematics, history, and so much more. You can follow some spaces to start discovering stories in your feed. You can search by using keywords, there are notifications, and you can answer and ask questions. Other departments: careers, acceptable use, businesses, ad choices. Founded in 2009 by Adam D’Angelo and Charlie Cheever.
- Reddit: A very popular site with millions of visitors on a daily basis. Like Quora (see above), the platform can be used for multiple purposes. Topics: gaming, sports, business, crypto, television, celebrity, and so much more. You can search using keywords, browse through the topics and become a member of communities, ask and answer questions. You can also submit content such as articles, images, and other media and other users can vote on, either positively or negatively. Other departments: help, app, coins, gifts, rereddit, careers, press, advertise, blog. Founded in 2005. CEO – Steve Huffman. Headquarters: San Fransisco – California, USA.
- Respona: Link-building outreach platform built for B2B SaaS and agencies. Link building, content promotion, blogger outreach, digital PR, podcast discovery, press inquiries, affiliate recruitment. Find outreach opportunities, create email sequences, find the right contacts, deeply personalise your pitches, manage your inbox, keep track of relationships, monitor your brand, measure team’s success. About: 9211 Corporate Blvd, Suite 308, Rockville, Maryland 20850, US.
- Reverso: Departments: translation (text 26 languages, documents – PDF, PowerPoint, Word), context (millions of words and expressions with AI), grammar check (spelling, grammar, and style), synonyms and analogies in English, conjugation, documents, dictionary, collaborative dictionary, expressio, reverso corporate. About: 45M+ monthly users, 5M+ active corporate users, €30M_ invested in R&D, 12M+ apps downloaded. Reverso Technologies Inc.
- Scribens: Departments: grammar check, dictionaries, grammar rules, API, extensions.
- Ubersuggest: shows you how to win the game of SEO. Products: domain overview, SEO, keyword research, daily rank tracking, content ideas, backlink data, web projects, AB testing calculator, AI rewriting tool, AI sentence rewriter, AI paragraph rewriter, website traffic checker, open graph generator. Services: earned and paid media, data and analytics. About: Ubersuggest was a cool tool before Neil Patel acquired it. But its functionality was very limited. Neil transformed the popular tool into a professional tool for business people, SEOs, small and large companies, and marketing agencies. Over 50,000 users from small business to enterprise. Trusted by brands like Nike, Twitter, Microsoft, Dell, Adobe, eBay, Shopify, Spotify, CNN, GoDaddy, HSBC.
- Yoast: SEO tools and training. Products: plugin for WordPress, plugin for Shopify, other plugins for WordPress, WooCommerce. Learning center: SEO academy, free training for beginners, SEO basics, ultimate SEO guides, webinars, blog, news, help, community. About: 140 people. The board of Yoast consists of 5 partners. Yoast BV launched in 2003.
WordPress SEO Plugin and Toolkit
Slogan: Join 3,000,000+ Professionals who use AIOSEO to Improve Their Website Search Rankings.
Features: SEO audit checklist, TruSEO on-page analysis, keyword rank tracking, link assistant, WooCommerce SEO, social media integration, smart XML sitemaps, rich snippets schema, local SEO, video SEO sitemaps, redirection manager, google news sitemaps, robots.txt editor, search statistics, breadcrumbs, broken link checker, index now, google search console, SEO custom user roles, RSS content, rest API, SEO analyser, headline analyser, image SEO.
Help center: docs, support, blog, careers, press, guides, tutorials.
About: All in One SEO was previously All in One SEO Pack from Semper Plugins. In 2020, Syed Balkhi acquired the plugin.
Search Engine Keyword Rank Tracker
- Total steady control
- Delicate rank checking settings
- Powerful analytics
- Keyword rank checker
- Search engine rank tracker
- Rank checker
- SERP rank checker
- Google keyword ranking
- SEO rank checker
Keyword rank checker:
- Absolute control
- Versatile rank checking settings
- Highly performance analytics
- 3 major search engines
- Wide range of device types
- Scheduled reports
- 231 search countries
- 141 search engine languages
- 100 search results saved for each check
- Unlimited competitors
- Unlimited number of projects
- Unlimited number of users to share your projects with
- List of 100 competitors for a project
- List of all URLs for each competitor
- 6 types of analytical widgets
Search engine rank tracker:
- 3 main search engines
- Mobile rank tracking
- Automatic reports
- Maximum search countries
- All search engine languages
- 100 search results for each check
- Limitless competitors
- Limitless number of projects
- Share projects with everybody
- List of 100 competitors for a project
- List of all URLs for each competitor
- 6 analytical widgets
- White-label customization
About: Krunska 83A, Belgrade 11000, Serbia.
Your Competitive Edge Starts Here
- Keyword Research
Keyword Research Features:
- Keyword research (phrase and URL)
- Related keywords
- Brainstorm (a list of keywords to help you brainstorm)
- Average (the average number of searches a keyword receives per month)
- Traffic (visits to your site if you achieve 1st-page rankings in the search engines)
- QSR: Quoted Search Results (the number of competing websites ranked for the exact keyword)
- KQI (keyword quality indicator: great, OK, poor)
- SEO (a score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the 1st page)
- Domains: availability of domains that are related to the keyword)
- Alphabet soup: Take any search term or phrase and quickly build an alphabetized list or search phrase variants from it. From one search, you will literally have 100’s of awesome keywords that you can then use for your SEO or PPC campaigns. You can then search each new keyword independently to gain insights
- Saved lists
- Search history
- Search analysis: Position (the first-page position that a website is ranked for in the selected search engine, Google, Bing, Yahoo), Search Engine Listing (the search engine result for the selected engine), Details (analyze a webpage – word count, links on site, backlinks, Alexa rank, Adsense)
- Affiliate programs: enter a keyword and search through Clickbank, Commission Junction, Digital River, Link Share) – affiliate program name, the product website, commission details, Alexa rank, affiliate network
- Brainstorm: enter an idea to save it to your brainstorm queue
Niche Research: There are 100,000’s of evergreen niches out there that are ripe for the picking. Being able to discover niches in intelligent new ways is something that Jaaxy prides itself on. From the ability to check out the hottest trends to finding “relevant” yet different searches, you will be able to generate brand new niche ideas in a matter of seconds using Jaaxy.
- Brainstorm the hottest trends: dissect the hottest product, information, and search trends today. Having this insight will lead you to incredible new opportunities and the ability to stay in tune across many different niches.
- Uncover lucrative affiliate programs
Competition analysis: Sometimes the best way to WIN at SEO is to understand what your competition is doing and determine what “ranking factors” are contributing to their rankings. This can be easily determined through the Search Analysis algorithm in Jaaxy which will take the results from any search and uncover what the top-ranked websites are doing.
- Reverse engineer any successful website
- Different search engines, different rankings
SiteRank for SEO: bridges the gap between your website and your awareness as to where it is ranked under the keywords that you choose to “track”. These insights will allow you to quickly determine what website activities are leading to rankings in search and which ones may not be.
- Ready, set, automate. Efficiently set-up campaigns to track rankings for your websites within Jaaxy SiteRank. You can choose the frequency in which you track your website rankings and it is completely hands-free. As your website rankings go up or down, you will be notified within the platform and you will be able to use your historical ranking trends to master SEO.
- Keep tabs on your competition’s rankings. Track any competitor’s website under any keyword and analyze whether or not they are moving up or down in the rankings
- Simplify all your SEO testing. Pin your activities to a timeline in SiteRank and determine which of your SEO activities are leading to better rankings in Google, Bing and Yahoo…and which activities may not be so effective.
- Track historical rankings. Monitor your website authority
Domains: find available domains in an instant. Every search within Jaaxy will reveal which .com, .org and .net domains are available for the given keyword. An average search will reveal MANY high traffic, high-value domains with an average of 90 domains being checked with every search (3 per search term).
- Save domain lists, buy up domain assets
- Uncover brilliant local marketing domains
- Instant domain purchases. Go from domain research to owning domains within the SiteDomains platform at Wealthy Affiliate in seconds. You can save, store and buy domains in bulk without and so within the online domain platform in the world that offers free whois, security, email, and next year price protection with all domain purchases.
Bonus #1: 1,000 high-traffic, low-competition keywords. Download 1,000 hand-picked keywords that are set-up for SEO success.
Bonus #2: Niches, keywords, success. Download your Niche Research Bonus and learn how to utilize Jaaxy to uncover hot niches in minutes. This guide will be your handbook for Niche Research!
Bonus #3: Domain industry secrets: Secrets to tapping into the billion-dollar industry. How to uncover low-cost domains and sell them for much more. Your guide to domain flipping…made easy with Jaaxy.
- Jaaxy keyword research & management
- Jaaxy website research and analysis
- Niche research refinement
- The affiliate program walkthrough
About: Jaaxy is the industry’s only keyword and research platform that was developed by affiliate marketers for affiliate marketers. 500M keywords found, over 8.7M new keywords revealed monthly, 10.8 minutes average time saved per search, 99.7% search engine coverage. Developed by the Wealthy Affiliate team, the platform that helped me build the online business of my dreams.
- Buffer: Social Media Management. Tools: publishing, analytics, engagement, start page, AI assistant. Channels: FB, Google business, Instagram, Linkedin, Mastodon, Pinterest, Shopify, Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube. 10 years, 140K users, 100K+ monthly blog readers, 1.2M+ social followers. Buffer started as a Startup Sprint project in November 2010 by Joel Gascoigne. 80 teammates, 53 cities, 20 countries.
- FollowerWonk: Equipped with Fedica’s AI-powered tools. Find (search Twitter, compare accounts), Analyse, Optimise, Publish, Measure, Listen. After Twitter’s recent API changes, Followerwonk was acquired by Fedica.
- Hashtags.org: Hashtag Analytics for your Brand, Business, Product, Service, Event or Blog. Trending, popular, definitions. Analytics, articles (business, entertainment, featured, government, how-to, news, platforms, religion, research), dictionary (show definitions, add definitions, recently added), Hashtags: featured article, trending, popular, definitions, tracking, verified.
- Hootsuite: Social media management all-in-one. Features: publish and schedule, engage customers, monitor activity, advertise content, analyse results, employee advocacy, integrations, industries, OwlyWriter AI, services. Works for: governments, healthcare, financial services, education, real estate, and so much more. Resources: blog, resource library, webinars, help, events, free tools, academy, app directory, news, careers. Started in 2008, 200K+ users, 4K+ enterprise customers, 15+ years, by Ryan Holmes.
- iFluenz: Influencer Marketing. Platform: Create a campaign: free, no subscription fee. Fast, convenient, tailor-made, Receive proposals from influencers, Go live: your campaign gets published by the approved influencers, track it in real-time, review the influencers, you can only buy the content, Repurpose purchased influencer content. Influencer calculator. About: 20K+ influencers worldwide, 8K+ registered brands, $420 average payout per post. The W Factory Sarl. Geneva, Switzerland.
- SocialMention: A social media platform that searches and analyses generated content across the web. You can track what people are talking about your brand, a product or a topic. Influencers, social media, tools, music, guest post.
- SproutSocial: Social Media Management. Platform: Engagement, Publishing and scheduling, Analytics, Listening, Employee advocacy. Solutions: Use cases: social management, customer care, data and intelligence, social amplification, social commerce, Business type: enterprise, small and medium size, agencies, Industry: travel and hospitality, computer and software, retail, higher education, Social Network: twitter, instagram, linkedin, facebook, pinterest, youtube, tiktok, WhatsApp. About: Founded in 2010. Funded company. Various awards. Chicago, Seattle, Dublin.
- Traackr: Influencer MArketing Software. Product: Grow: find influencers, analytics, recruit & onboard, Activate: manage relationships, product seeding, content collaboration, pay influencers, manage campaigns, Measure: content tracking, manage and track affiliates, measure ROI, benchmark, competitive intelligence, Optimize: allocate budget, power internal analytics, improve spend efficiency, get cross campaign clarity, Scale: manage team roles, gain visibility, ensure compliance, SSO, integrations. Solutions: Segments: small teams, global organisations, agencies, Industries: beauty & personal care, fashion, consumer goods, travel and hospitality, food, beverage, spirits, media and entertainment, retail. About: San Fransisco, London, New York, Boston, Paris. Various awards.
- TribeGroup: Influencer Marketing. Platform: Build: 80,000+ optin, talented and diverse creators or bring your own community, leverage AI to discover high-performing creators, Manage: launch your campaign, and seamlessly manage 100’s of creators in one place. First-party real-time creator metrics. Proprietary AVS system. License quality branded content, Measure: performance data from TikTok, Instagram, and Pinterest. Ad targeting. About: 34M+ paid out to creators worldwide. 13,000+ campaigns from fave brands. Founded in 2014 by Australian TV and radio host, Jules Lund. 80K+ talent and diverse creators, 1.5M+ pieces of branded content generated. USA, Australia, England, Philippines.
- 123FormBuilder: Use our free online form builder to create registration forms, order forms, application forms, surveys and more, all fully integrated with your digital tools. Solutions: product tour, surveys, order form creator, quiz maker, digital forms, HTML, designers, polls. Use cases: data collection, generate leads, increase productivity, collect payments, analytics, insights, built-in calculations, email notifications. Roles: marketing, HR, product, business, healthcare, education, nonprofit, financial services. About: 123 was born in the heart of Transylvania, Timisoara. Founded in 2008. 200M+ form subm,missions, 2M+ signed up, 35,000+ companies signed up, 85+ employees, 185 countries.
- FreeOnlineSurveys: Surveys, Quizzes, Polls. Features: All question types, cross-tab, question logic, exit pages, Slack integration, anonymous or tracked results, Excel/CSV export, form spam, Popup surveys, embedded forms, docked sidebar surveys, email surveys, Pseudonymization of IP address, minimal logging, no 3rd party analytics trackers, data ownership, API, premium EU-based infrastructure, stakeholder report sharing. Quizzes: Types of quizzes: education, lead generation, organizational culture, compliance, corporate training, fun, Quiz time limit, A/B testing, Filter & segment, Exit pages, NPS, Zip/postcode lookup, API access, Show or hide scores, 1000 responses, Drag n drop builder, Enhance your design: use your brand guidelines. Quiz reports and analysis, GDPR. About: Problem Free Ltd. Desklodge, 1 Temple Way, Bristol. BS2 0BY, United Kingdom. Company #:04602671. VAT: GB823579410.
- Interact: Interactive Quizzes. Types of quizzes: personality, scored, assessment, 800+ pre-made templates. About: Founded in 2014. 80M+ quiz questions answered, 8.5M+ quiz completions, 80% of quizzes that started were finished, 42,000+ average leads generated every day, 60,000+ customers. The Quiz Collective, Inc.
- OutGrow: Quizzes, Calculators, Surveys, Chatbots, Assessments, and Forms. Optimised templates, native integrations, branded content, amazing support. Increase lead conversion rates, qualify leads, publish within minutes, analytics and data. About: Pratham Mittal, co-founder, Randy Rayess, co-founder. 50+ team members, 50,000+ calculators, 150+ countries. 401 Park Ave, 10th Floor New York, 10016.
- PaperForm: Dynamic forms, eSignatures, surveys, bookings, payments & more. All in one place. Forms categories: Agreement, application, appointment, Assessment, booking, business, COVID, calculation, church, Consent, contact, donation, Employment, evaluation, feedback, Human resources, insurance, lead generation, Medical, membership, onboarding, Order, payment, petition, Photography, poll, questionnaire, Quiz, quote, RSVP, Real estate, referral, registration, Report, request, reservation, Signup, subscription, survey, Travel, volunteer. Features: Text, email, URL, Yes/No, Color picker, number, phone number, Address, country, date, time, Appointment, scale, multiple-choice, Dropdown, file upload, signature, Price, product, subscription, Calculation, hidden. About: Founders: Dean McPherson, Diony McPherson.
- QuestionPro: Basic Surveys, Complex Research, Customer Experience, Employee Engagement. Products: Survey software: our flagship survey solution. Sophisticated tools to get the answers you need, Research: get more, insights, response-based pricing, Customer experience: CX management software, Workforce: powerful insights to create the best employee experience. Solutions: NPS+, Academic, Audiencesurveys, Mobile, Communities.About: Founded in 2008. Vivek Bhaskaran is the founder and CEO.
- QuizMaker: Features: Quiz types: show a score, show a score & grade, show only a grade, poll/vote, assign a type/personality, assign multiple types, survey/other, Themes: galaxy: various templates to choose from and are customizable (fonts, questions, answers, background, buttons, background image, question background), you can upload your own themes, Results: results (certificate, leaderboard, score, grade, show a type/outcome in results, thank you message, email results, show answers, redirect to URL afterwards), scoring, grades, types, Leads: lead capture, allow respondent to skip lead capture, Share. About: 200,000+ quizzes created, online since 2003, 99,99% uptime, spans 19 countries, 0.025s response, real-time security.
- Riddle: Quizzes, Surveys. Types of surveys: market research, customer satisfaction, content strategy. Multiple quiz types: quiz, auto-quiz, personality test, poll, survey, opinion poll, multi-poll, journey, list, reaction poll, upvote, form, tap & find, order it, story. About: 2014 Boris Pfeiffer – CEO and founder, Mike – co-founder and CMO, Uwe – co-founder and CFO. Riddle Technologies AG.
- SuperSurvey: Free Online Surveys. Features: Email responses, 40+ question types, Logic and branching, Integrate multimedia, Tailor look and feel, Question and answer piping, Filter and segment reports, CSV, HTML, and PDF export, Randomise questions, Fingerprinting and ID tech, Multilingual support, Embed and hosted options, Real time results, Response fraud detection, Text analysis, Thank you emails, Net promoter score, custom branding. About: 2003 founding partners Michael and Martyn spent a year building Pulseware Enterprise Feedback Management.
- SurveyMonkey: Surveys, quizzes, forms, polls. Product: SurveyMonkey, forms, market research solutions, integrations, genius. Industries: healthcare, education, tech, government, financial services. Roles: Marketing, customer experience, product, human resources, research. Use cases: online polls, registration forms, employee feedback, event feedback, customer satisfaction. About: 20+ years of survey expertise and insights from billions of questions answered. Over 17.5 million active users worldwide.
- SurveyPlanet: Free Online Surveys. Use cases: Research, Human resources, Customer satisfaction, Education, Events. Friends and family. Free features: nlimited surveys, unlimited survey questions, unlimited responses, Opening and closing messages, SSL security, over 90 pre-written surveys, 2-survey player types, no data-mining or information selling, Basic survey themes, share surveys on social networks, anonymous data and responses, 20 languages, share with email, basic in-app reports, duplicate surveys with a single click, Survey embedding, delete unwanted participants. About: founder and CEO JR Wurster.
- Survs: Online Surveys. Features: Multiple questions types, Branded surveys, Skip logic, Piping, Custom URL variables, Pre-populate, Language, Internationalization, File upload, Accessibility, GDPR, Link channel, Email channel, HTML channel, Social channel, Manual channel, Real-time, Multiple channels, Export, Advanced filters, Share reports, Email notifications, Teams, User permissions, Security, Support. About: Launched in 2009, Survs is a web-based survey tool built by Enough Pepper, a digital product studio based in Lisbon, Portugal.
- ZonkaFeedback: Customer feedback & Experience Management. Core products: NetPromoter Score, Offline surveys, Customer satisfaction, Customer effort score, Survey software. Survey app: iPad Survey, Android surveys, Kiosk surveys, Mobile forms. Online surveys: Email surveys, SMS surveys, Website surveys. About: Rajiv Mehta: founder and CEO, Sonika Mehta, co-founder and product director. Rewards, recognitions: Capterra – best value 2020, Crozdesk happiest users 2020, and more.
Easy-to-Use Form Builder for any Business
Main slogan: Create online forms and publish them. Get an email for each response. Collect data.
- Order, registration, event registration, application, Booking, request, feedback, membership, Signup, Payment, evaluation, contact
- Survey, questionnaire, file upload, Education, abstract, advertising, Alumni, animal rescue application, animal shelter, Apparel order, appointment, audit
- Award, bakery order, banking application, Banking, book order, business, Business registration, CAHPS surveys, cake order, Calculation, camp registration, catering order
- Change order, charity, church, Conference registration, consent, content, Contest entry, contest registration, cookie order
- Coronavirus response, course registration, credit application, Customer registration, customer service, dance registration, Delivery order, donation, eCommerce
- Employee evaluation, employee incident report, employee information, Employee survey, employment, enrollment, Entertainment, event booking, exit interview
- Florist order, food & beverage order, fundraising order, Gaming, guest application, healthcare, Hotel booking, IT requests, information requests, Informed consent, inspection, insurance
- Internship application, job application, lead generation, Leave of absence, loan application, marketing, Marketing survey, medical application, medical survey & questionnaire
- Membership application, membership registration, patient registration, Pet adoption application, petition, pharmacy, Photo release, photography booking, photography
- Photograohy order, polls, preoder, Product order, product survey, purchase order, Purchase order request, quizzes, quote
- RSVP, race registration, real estate, Recommendation, relationship, rental application, Report, reservation, return to work
- SEO, sales order, salon, Satisfaction, scholarship application, school application, School registration, sponsorship application, sponsorship
- Services, service booking, school survey, Sports, sports registration, student registration, Subscription, summer camp application, summer camp consent, Summer camp job application, summer camp medical, summer camp survey
- Summer camps, supply order, t-shirt order, Tax, telecommuting, telehealth, Tenant application, ticket order, time off request
- Tracking, transportation request, travel booking, Uniform order, vendor application, veterinary service, Virtual events, volunteer application, volunteer
- Volunteer registration, voting, web design, Wedding, work request, workshop registration
- human Resources
- Card forms
Integrations: 115+ apps.
- Report builder, assign forms, mobile forms
- PDF editor, online payments, secure forms
- Apps & integration, form widgets
- FAQ, user guide, forum, blog, videos
- Examples, webinars, report abuse
- Media kit, in the news, newsletter
About: Trusted by over 9M users worldwide, such as nonprofits, educational institutions, small businesses, and enterprises, JotForm is a gateway to gathering better information to power your business. We’ve come a long way since 2006 when Aytekin Tang was sick and tired of coding online forms and decided to create the first WYSIWYG online form.
111 Pine St. Suite 1815, San Francisco, CA 94111.
Drag & Drop WordPress Form Builder
Main slogan: Join 4,000,000+ Professionals Who Build Smarter Forms and Surveys with WPForms.
- Contact forms
- Payment forms
- Survey forms
- Newsletter forms
- Registration forms
- Over 100 templates
- Drag & drop form builder
- Form templates
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- Smart conditional logic
- Instant notifications
- Entry management
- Multi-page forms
- File uploads
- User registration
- Spam protection
- PayPal add-on, Stripe add-on, Authorize.net add-on.
- Custom CAPTCHA
- Geolocation data
- WordPress forms for nonprofits
About: Over the years, we found that most WordPress contact form plugins were bloated, buggy, slow, and very hard to use. So we started with a simple goal: build a WordPress forms plugin that’s both easy and powerful.
Syed Balkhi is the co-founder and CEO of WPForms. Jared Atchison is the co-founder and CTO of WPFormsThomas Griffin is an advisor at WPForms. He is an expert developer with deep knowledge of building products for mass-market.
- FreshBooks: Accounting software for accountants and business owners. Features: Bill & get paid (invoicing, payments, time tracking), Accounting & Taxes (accounting, expenses & receipts, reports), Client Communication (projects, proposals, estimates, clients), Business Apps (AppStore, iOS & Android). Resources: Learning (blog, glossary, hub, reports library, podcasts), Tools (free invoice creator, invoice templates, accounting templates, business name generator), Calculators (business loans, markup). Help, partners. Founded in 2003. 30M+ people, $60B+ invoices paid through, 192 hours saved annually, 160 countries.
- Xero: Accounting software to do your to-do. Features: Pay bills, claim expenses, bank connections, accept payments, track projects, pay runs, bank reconciliation, manage contacts, capture data, files, reporting, inventory, online invoicing, multi-currency, purchase orders, quotes, sales tax, analytics, dashboard, manage fixed assets, integrate apps, xero accounting app. For accountants & bookkeepers: XeroHQ, Cashbook, Ledger, Practice Manager, Tax, Workpapers, for business. Other departments: app store, media, investors, app developers, product updates, small business (insights, guides, templates), glossary, business resources, customer stories, blog, their brands, careers, support, courses, find an accountant. Founded in 2006, Xero now has 3.7 million subscribers and is a leader in cloud accounting across New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.
- BlueCoins – Finance & Budget: Bluecoins is an incredibly simple finance app that is an excellent expense tracker, budget and money manager tool. It is the complete reporting and analysis app to manage money, expenses, income and budget. Use it for personal finance, as family budget planner, or for small business! Generate reports of monthly expenses, manage family budget with your spouse, or export finance records into spreadsheets/pdf! It is easy and be amaze at how you can be a finance and budget expert in no time.
- Empower (formerly PersonalCapital): Have financial questions? Get answers. Personal strategy. Retirement plan. Net worth calculator. Budget planner. Financial calculators. Investment check-up. Wealth management. Personal cash. IRAs. Investment accounts.
- Intuit: Financial technology platform. Products: Intuit assist, TurboTax (Stay on top of taxes with year-round expert advice – expert does your taxes, do it yourself, resources, support), Credit Karma (uses your credit profile to show you curated recommendations – credit cards, personal loans, auto, home, money, tax, credit scores, resources), Mint (managing money – credit cards, investing, loans, resources, mint salary), QuickBooks (software for accounting, payroll, and more – advanced, virtual bookkeeping, payroll, pay contractors, time tracking, payments and banking, enterprise), Mailchimp (email marketing and automation platform – email, social media, websites, audience management, marketing automation, templates, reporting, analytics, content creation, and more).Support and blogs: overview, support, help, tax pro center, press, accessibility. About: 17K+ employees, 20 offices, 9 countries, $14B+ revenue in 2023, 100M+ customers worldwide. Founded in 1983 by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx.
- Moneon – Personal Budget: a free app for personal finance management (pfm). With it, you can track personal or family daily spending, set budgets, control debts, reduce excessive expenses and save money!
- MoneyHero: MoneyHero is a simple financial manager, you will have a monthly budget that will allow you to save money. MoneyHero lets you know what you spend each day so as not to miss the savings goal that you have set.
- MoneyPro: Features: Bills, budgets, and accounts, Home finance management, Control of travel budget, Track business expenses, Calendar, Bills due notifications, Budgets, budget rollover, Checkbook register, Account reconciliation, Split transactions, Search, Detailed reports, Multiple profiles. About: iBear LLC.
- NCH MoneyLine: Personal Finance Software. Features: Track all your money, bank accounts and spending in one place, Checkbook register, Add and track additional accounts, Track investments, Categorize transaction types, Split transactions, Schedule recurring transactions, Download transactions directly from your bank, Reconcile your purchases and transactions, Track transfers between accounts, track income and expenses, Budget Wizard, where your money is, credit card spending, Track investments, Categorize monthly expenses, budget planner, Computer checkbook register. About: NCH Software PTY LTD is a leader in business audio technology since 1993.
- OpenMoney: Set financial goals and get personalised financial advice on how to achieve them. Manage your money with a budget planner and get practical money tips to reach your financial goals with the OpenMoney app. So, whether you want to monitor and pay off your debt or start saving to buy a home, the OpenMoney app can help you reach your money goals.
- Spendee – Budget and Expense: a FREE budgeting app already loved by almost 3.000.000 people around the world that track their spendings and optimize their budgets. Seeing all your financial habits enables you to stick to your goals and be organized in what’s important. Take responsibility and know exactly where your money goes. With Spendee, you can be your own money manager.
- Toshl Finance – Budget Manager: Track all your credit cards, bank accounts and cash in one place. Toshl Finance helps more than 3 million people keep track of their personal finances. Know your finances.
- WaveApps: Money management. Features: invoicing, mobile receipts, payments, payroll, accounting, credit cards, bank payments, recurring billing, advisors. Departments: app, careers, press, blog, help, templates, education center, freelance hub, small business study, system status, accounting calculators, invoiving generators, payroll calculators. Founded in 2010, co-founders Kirk Simpson and James Lochrie, various awards.
- YNAB Budgeting & Finance: Break up with your inconvenient (and old fashioned) budget spreadsheet for an all-in-one solution that acts as an expense manager, bill organizer, financial planner, debt demolisher, net worth tracker, and goal setting tool with YNAB, a money saving app based on a simple and proven method for managing your finances.
IT & WEB DEVELOPMENT
COMMUNICATION-COLLABORATION-WEBINARS-EVENTS-CONFERENCES-IT MANAGEMENT-REMOTE ACCESS-SUPPORT
DOMAIN REGISTRATION & HOSTING SERVICES
DOMAIN NAME GENERATORS
WEBSITE THEMES & TEMPLATES
COMMUNICATION-COLLABORATION-WEBINARS-EVENTS-CONFERENCES-IT MANAGEMENT-REMOTE ACCESS-SUPPORT
- GoLightStream: Go live in minutes with a complete creative suite right in your browser and powered by the cloud. Studio, use cases: console gaming, talk shows, podcasts, IRL, travel, music. Blog, help, support. Lightstream was acquired by Creative Solutions, a division of the Videndum Group in 2021.
- GoTo: Support, manage, and connect your customers and teams across every device. Products: #1 Communication & Collaboration – Connect (Unified phones, meetings, messaging), Contact Center (cloud-based), Customer engagement and conversation, Meeting (video conferencing platform), Webinar (virtual event platform), Training (virtual platform). #2 Remote Access and Support: Resolve (all-in-one IT management & support), Rescue (remote IT support), Pro (remote device access), Central (remote monitoring, management), MyPC (remote desktop access). Solutions: By Role: managed service providers, IT managers, healthcare, legal, education, professional services, automotive, and more. Communication: VoIP phone system, business phone numbers, conference calling, video conferencing, screen sharing. Remote access & support: RMM, remote access, remote support, helpdesk, mobile device management, IT asset management. Resources: blog, center, stories, glossary, support, integrations marketplace, partners, developers, what’s new. About: one of the world’s largest SaaS companies – with more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.3 billion in annual revenue and tens of millions of users.
- LiveStorm: Video engagement. Product: virtual meetings, webinars, virtual events, on-demand webinars, automated webinars. Features: custom room experience, contact profiles, email cadences, browser-based, custom branding, registration pages, RTMP ingestion, device versatility, event automation, recurring events, on-demand events, unlimited replay storage, 2 to 3,000 attendees, registration limit, multi-language support, dial-in by phone, team-wide accounts, speaking permissions, SAML SSO, API, plugin SDK, video hosting region, and more. Use cases: product demos, podcast interviews, employee onboarding, customer training, live events, company communication, and more. For any team and industry. Various resources, training, and support.
- Vimeo: Make, manage, and share videos. Video platform: screen recording, creation and editing, interactive video, virtual events, webinars, live streaming. Manage Videos: hosting, privacy, collaboration. Share: ad-free player, analytics, OTT. Solutions: enterprise, small business, creative professionals, education. Use cases: video marketing, events & webinars, employee communications, video monetisation. Resources: blog, events & experiences, guides & tools, video school, help, community, developers, partners, hire a video pro. Founded in 2004, 1,7M+ paid subscribers, 190+ countries, 350K+ daily videos uploads, 100B+ play buttons, 1,200+ employees.
- Zoom: Products: Zoom One – Virtual meetings, team chat, VoIP phone system, online whiteboard, conversation intelligence, email and calendar, video recording, appointment scheduler, workivo. Zoom Spaces – conference room systems, connected conference rooms, workspaces. Zoom Events – event platform, single-session events, online webinars, community events. Zoom Contact Center – cloud contact center, virtual agent, workforce engagement management. Solutions: education, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, retail. Audiences: small and midsized businesses, IT professionals, customer experience, sales and revenue, facilities, marketing and events. Developer platform: marketplace, docs & guides, developer tools, forum. Partners portal. Various resources, training, and support. About: Founded in 2011, Zoom is publicly traded (NASDAQ:ZM) and headquartered in San Jose, California.Various awards.
Main slogan: Deliver The Perfect Webinar Presentation Over And Over Without Ever Being Present
- All Devices in HD Glory
- High Definition, 30 FPS, high quality video and audio broadcasting.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Recurring days or specific dates in the calendar.
- On-Demand Webinars
- Just-in-time webinars
- Watch replay right away
- Join in-progress
- Browser-Based Solution
- No Downloads. No Hassles.
- From Live to Evergreen in One Single Click!
- Seamless import from WebinarJam.
- Live Chat
- Live Chat Simulator
- Polls & Surveys
- Easy Split Testing
- Active Offers
- Full Email & SMS System
- Dynamic Attendance
- Gorgeous Point-And-Click Landing Pages
- Automated integrations
- Scale faster by allowing team members privileged access
- Automatically ban inappropriate words
- Monitor all webinar sign-ups from your inbox – Reserve a 24/7 dedicated, branded room for your business.
- Get more sign-ups and higher quality leads – Performance Stats In Real Time.
Included when you sign up: Free training, community (Exclusive Facebook Community of over 35,000 members), unlimited support.
About: Genesis Digital LLC. 4730 S. Fort Apache Rd. Suite 300. Las Vegas, NV 89147-7947. +1 (858) 869-9533
Advanced Webinar Platform
Main slogan: Collaborate Anywhere. Try an advanced platform for webinars fully tailored to your business. No credit card required.
- Easy browser access
- Unlimited customisation
- Clear HD quality
- Everything under your domain
- Paid webinars
- Evergreen webinars
- Enterprise and white label solution
- Advanced API integration
- Works with any device
- Marketing automation: email templates, registration pages, interpretation, your branding and logo, custom features
- Phone bridge
- Various formats: webinars, meetings, training, sales presentations
- HD recorder
- Live streaming: YouTube, FB, Vimeo
- Statistics and reports
- Screen sharing
- Polls & surveys
Resources: Blog, eBooks & guides, use cases, FAQ, manuals and tutorials.
About: 98% reach, 42+ data centers, 1,000+ participants, 150,000+ users. Various awards. RTCLab, founded in 2016, Gdańsk, Pomorskie.
All-in-One Webinar Platform
- Cloud-based broadcasting technology
- Up to 5,000 attendees
- Up to 6 presenters
- All devices in HD glory
- Live chat
- Private chat
- Sticky announcements
- Questions & answers
- Automated recordings
- Replica replays
- Flexible scheduling
- Attendee spotlight
- Stream from anywhere
- Page builder
- Full email & SMS system
- Active offers
- Panic button
- Polls & surveys
- Easy presentations
- Browser-based solution
- Drawing board
- Video injections
- One-click registration
- Automated integrations
- Control center
- Free or paid
- Always-on room
- Password-protected rooms
- Customize your experience
Other departments and resources: support helpdesk, on-demand webinars, compare, DMCA, GDPR, EULA, DPA, testimonials.
About: Genesis Digital LLC. 7660 Fay Ave #H184. La Jolla, CA 92037. +1 (872) 777-2727. 40K+ customers served, 500K+ webinars streamed, 6+ years in business, 100+ employees.
DOMAIN REGISTRATION & HOSTING SERVICES
Businesses that sell domain names are typically categorized within the domain of Information Technology (IT) and online services. More specifically, they are often classified as part of the domain name registration and domain hosting industry.
- GoDaddy: Domain Names & Flipping – Website Hosting & Security (builder, stores, web design services, and more)- Email, Marketing & Office (email and Microsoft 365, content and photo creator, free logo maker, digital marketing suite, and more). About: 21M+ customers, 6.K+ employees, 84M+ domain names.
Top Domain Registrar.
Main slogan: Make more online, for less.
- Domains: name search, transfer, new TLDs, handshake domains, personal domain, market, Whois lookup, premiumDNS, freeDNS
- Hosting: shared, WordPress, reseller, VPS, dedicated servers, private email, migrate
- WordPress: shared, WP, migrate
- Marketing Tools: marketplace, subscriptions, business formation, relate, visual, stencil graphics, site maker, logo maker, business card maker, name generator
- Security: domain privacy, website, vault, CDN, fastVPN, cyber insurance, 2FA, public DNS, antis-apm protection
- Transfer: domain, migrate hosting, WordPress, email
- SSL certificates: Comodo, organisation validation, domain validation, extended validation, single domain, wildcard, multi-domain
- Resellers: SSL, hosting
Other departments: promos, careers, help (knowledgebase, guru guides, blog, how-to videos, status updates), feedback, account.
About: Launched in 2000. 1,700 employees, 17M domains, 4.7/5 stars reviews. 4600 East Washington Street, Suite 305, Phoenix, AZ 85034, USA.
That’s the brand in which I trust my domains.
DOMAIN NAME GENERATORS
Since many popular and common domain names are already registered, finding an available and relevant domain name can be a challenging task. Domain name generators use various algorithms and techniques to generate domain name suggestions based on keywords, themes, or other criteria provided by the user. These tools can be helpful in several ways: 1) keyword-based suggestions, 2) random generators, 3) thematic suggestions, 4) combination of words, 5) available domain checking, 6) TLD recommendations. Consider factors like the domain’s length, memorability, and potential trademark conflicts when making your final choice.
- DomainWheel: Free short website name generator, with the help of AI, for instant ideas. There are also tips and guidance. Main generators: domain name search, premium domains, blog names, business names, brand names, and more. The blog covers some important topics. About: By VertiStudio – launched in 2012, 20+ people.
- NameCheap: Website name suggestions, domain suggestion tool, clever wordplay, assorted categories, mobile-friendly, suggested alternatives, collaboration mode, all-in-one tool. About: Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendall. OVERVIEW see below.
A website builder is a software or platform that allows individuals and businesses to create and manage websites without requiring extensive technical knowledge or coding skills. Website builders are user-friendly tools that offer a visual interface, templates, and various features for building websites. They are designed to simplify the process of website creation and maintenance. Key characteristics: user-friendly interface, templates and themes, customisation, no coding required, hosting included, scalability, regular updates and maintenance, responsive design, ecosystem (marketplaces).
- Zoomla: an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications. Features: Essentials (multilingual, SEO, flexible, free forever, 000 extensions, user management ACL, menu management, chache management), Design (template override, layouts, template assignment, responsive, less CSS, template frameworks, create templates), Content & Publishing (WYSIWYG editor, content versioning, article management, frontend editing, editor buttons, drag & drop image, media manager, categories), Core (redirect, banners, contacts, tags, syndication, news feed, custom fields, search, messaging), CMS (easy core update, extensions, install from web, user registration), Support (extended docs, help system, forum, service providers), Developers (docs, microdata library, coding guidelines, MVC, framework, routing system). Learn: docs, training, certification, site showcase, announcements, blog, magazine. Community: portal, events, user groups, /forum, service providers directory, volunteers portal, vulnerable extensions list. Developers: network, security, issue tracker, GitHub, API, Joomla framework. About: 134M+ downloads, 6.500+ extensions, 2.5M+ websites built, 1.500+ volunteers.
Professional Website Builder
Product: Websites, online stores, photo studio, marketing, themes, app center, mobile apps.
- Beautiful themes by top designers
- Drag n drop builder
- Custom fonts
- Parallax & reveal
- Image editor
- Video backgrounds
- Site search
- Video & audio
- Integrated analytics
- Mobile apps
- Hosting, SSL security
- Domain management
- Email marketing
- Digital marketing
- Blogging platform
- SEO & site stats
- 5-star app for mobile and tablet
- Coupons and gift cards
- Product search and badges
- Customer reviews
Other departments and resources: Blog, inspiration center, success stories, developer docs, resellers, designers, education, careers, press, support, community.
About: Launched in 2007 and based in San Francisco with offices in New York, Scottsdale, and Toronto. Acquired by Square in May 2018.
WEBSITE THEMES & TEMPLATES
A website theme, often referred to simply as a “theme,” is a pre-designed template or framework that determines the overall look and feel of a website. It is a collection of design elements, styles, and layout options that define the visual appearance and user interface of a website. Website themes are commonly used to help individuals and businesses create websites quickly and efficiently, as they provide a starting point for customization. Key components and aspects: layout, design elements, styles, responsive design, customisation options, functionality, compatibility. It’s important to choose a theme that not only looks good but also aligns with your website’s content and goals. Additionally, consider factors like theme updates, support, and user reviews when selecting a theme for your website.
Website & Email Newsletter Builder
Main Slogan: Create incredible websites and email newsletters with simple tools.
- Postcards: create emails and newsletters
- Slides: animated websites in minutes
- Startup: a poerfect tool for creating Bootstrap websites
- Static Pages: A WordPress plugin
- Drag n drop template builder
- Edit text and images
- Export to your favourite ESP (email service provider)
- 100+ customizable email template modules
- Collaborate with teammates
- Version history
- Modular system
- Manage your content
- Project management
- Cloud image hosting
- Unlimited exports
- Google fonts
- Direct email preview
- Clean code
- External image support
- To any device
- Catapult your idea with a sleek presentation. Mix and match the layout from a huge collection of slides to present your idea elegantly and persuasively.
- 200 slides
- 118 examples30 panels
- Clean-looking code that works really fast
- PageSpeed: desktop 98, mobile 95
- Build-in minutes
- 300+ blocks with pre-designed and pre-coded elements and styles you can easily customize.
- Elements: headers, navigations, contents, blog, features, forms, applications, showcases, eCommerce, call to action, testimonials, pricing tables, teams, contacts, footers
- Optimized for mobile
- Easy exporting.
- Edit content online
- Change the style globally.
- Publish new content fast.
- Download the design.
- Responsive design
- Detailed documentation (guides, integrations).
- Built on BootStrap 4.
- Online editor.
- Pre-designed blocks.
- Export sources.
- Unlimited styles.
- Google fonts.
Static Pages Features:
- Multi-page support
- Unlimited websites
- Dynamic brackets
- Set a URL you need
- Replace on the fly
- Your code with no mess
- Structure you know
- Swift fixes with an editor
Other departments and resources: Job board, help, tutorials, training, blog, freebies, inspiration.
- 800K monthly visitors
- 27K+ daily viewers
- 53K+ happy customers
- 550K+ social media followers
- 320K+ email subscribers
- 15K+ github stars
- 5.2M freebie downloads
- 1.7K published articles
- 99.99% uptime
About: Founded in August of 2010 by Andrian Valeanu.
DesignModo Full Review & Exclusive Bonus.
The Most Popular WordPress Themes in the World & the Ultimate Visual Page Builder
Main Slogan: Join 881,346 Empowered Web Design Professionals & Business Owners.
- Divi Theme & Page Builder
- Divi page builder plugin
- Extra magazine theme
- Bloom email opt-ins
- Monarch social sharing
- 200+ elements
- 2,000+ layouts
- No-code design
- Theme builder
- Site examples
- Builder features: Build visually, sections, rows, modules, effects, shape dividers, multi-select and build editing, layout library, hover states, find & replace styles, responsive editing, fonts & text styling, border options, transform control & effects, advanced code editing, filters & effects, drop shadow, text shadows, animations, background images, colours, gradients, and videos, magic colour manager, copy and paste styles, extendable styles, quick actions, drag n drop uploading, keyboard shortcuts, quick access to element styling, searchable settings, filterable settings & search, email opt-in provider support, pricing tables, contact form building, social following, built-in split testing, WooBuilder, sell your products, build product layouts with Divi’s WooCommerce modules, builder settings & controls, quick page creation, a fluid and intuitive interface, history, auto saves, browser backups, save, import, and export elements, builder view modules, builder walkthrough, design your entire website, not just posts and pages, header and footer builder, post and product template builder, global website styles, management, browser documentation, technical support, enable remote access with a single click, set custom user roles and permissions for your team and clients, easy theme setup and full theme control, translated in 32 languages, extendability, marketplace, developers, use Divi anywhere, scroll effects, and so much more.
- Art & Design
- BusinessCommunity & Non-Profit
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- Online Stores
- Right now, there are 2,500 layouts, one layout pack added every week.
Other departments and resources: DiviBuilder, layout library, live demo, customer showcase, marketplace, hosting, divi theme, extra theme, monarch plugin, WordPress themes, WordPress plugins, documentation, community, developer docs, blog, resources, business, careers.
About: Nick Roach – founder and CEO, 107 team members, 20 countries, 14 years in business, 880,000+ customers.
Look no further. If you like what you see (this website), ElegantThemes is made for you.
TMAG MAGAZINE THEME
WordPress News/Magazine Theme
Main Slogan: Designed to provide a professional and visually appealing platform for your content. With fully responsive design and page builder integration, this theme is easy to customize and adapt to your specific needs.
- Page builder
- Multiple post types: article, audio, video
- Bookmark & Like: visitors can save what they liked to read later
- One click install
- Live demo
NOT CATEGORISED YET
Software – Cloud – Services
Stats: 90+ countries, 10K+ customers, 25K+ mgrations, !M+ end users, 16+ years cloud expertise.
- Host your favorite business software, desktop, and server applications in the cloud: SharePoint hosting, QuickBooks hosting, Microsoft Office 365, Hosted exchange, Project Server Hosting, other hosted applications.
- Leverage a secure cloud infrastructure: Azure platform, Azure marketplace, Virtual desktop, Virtual GPU, Hyper-V server, Citric desktop
- Cloud migration strategy, services, and support: consulting, migration, on-premise, server management, disaster recovery, hybrid solutions
- Email hosting
- Virtual dedicated server
- MS project server
- MS dynamics CRM
- BBB accredited business
- Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover
- Secure data encrypted
- Intuit authorized standard host
- QuickBooks solution provider
- Citrix partner
- Microsoft cloud solution provider
- Microsoft partner
There are product demos.
About: Maplewood, New Jersey. SSAE 16 certified data centers provide the physical environment necessary to keep servers up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These data centers are equipped with scalable, redundant, and reliable bandwidth, redundant power supplies, climate control system, and physical security system.
BIGMIND by ZOOLZ
AI-Enhanced Cloud Backup, PC Backup
- BigMind Business: intelligent cloud backup and eDiscovery
- Zoolz cloud backup: backup and archive your data for life, 100TB+, large amounts of data, affordable cost
- Genie9 for business: backup important data from any Windows PC or server to any internal, external, or netword drive
- Genie9 for users: backup personal data from any Windows desktop or laptop to any internal, external, or network drive
- Mobile cloud backup
- Partners Platform: Resellers, distributors, service & internet service providers
- Intelligent documents and media eDiscovery
- For media and broadcasting companies
- SQL and servers backup
- Low-cost cloud archive for long term backup
- Data transport solution to move high volume data
- For telecoms
- Complete white-label solution
- API integration
- Healthcare, media, CCTV
- Legal, accounting
- Photography, education
- Real estate
- Non profit
- and more
- Help center
- Tech support
About: Zoolz is a market-leading provider of cloud-based storage. Level 1, 184 Shepherds Bush Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 7NL.
Domain flipping is a business development strategy focused on the buying and selling of domain names. It combines elements of investment, marketing, and entrepreneurship within the online landscape. Success in domain flipping depends on various factors, including the quality of domains acquired, the ability to identify market trends, and effective negotiation and marketing skills.
- AfterNic: Domain registrars: GoDaddy, Register, Network solutions, Tucows, Dynadot, Dotster, Domain, Enom, NameCheap. Departments: buy, sell, company (FAQ, partners, careers). About: Founded in 1999, Afternic launched the first website where domain owners could list their domain for sale, and prospective domain buyers could review available inventory—connecting buyers and sellers of domain names for the first time, and creating the industry’s first domain marketplace.
- Flippa: You can buy and sell: Online businesses, websites, apps, Domains, eCommerce businesses, Shopify stores, Dropshipping businesses, Google AdSense websites, Amazon FBA businesses, SaaS businesses, blogs, Affiliate websites, WordPress websites, ready-made websites, Turnkey websites, internet businesses, social media accounts, Travel websites, pet websites, Online wedding businesses, dating websites, Amazon KDP, Merch by Amazon, SaaS apps, BigCommerce stores, desktop apps, Newsletters, side projects, Starter/template websites, iOS or Android apps. Stats: 1.5M+ users ready to buy, 38K+ digital assets sold worldwide, 300K+ registered buyers. About: founded in 2009. Based in Melbourne and Austin.
- Sedo: Buy, Sell, and Park Domains, Professional Services (Broker services, Domain appraisals, Transfer service, Partner program, Launch calendar). Exclusive services: Domain parking, Domain promotion, SedoMLS sales network, Domain Appraisal, Transfer services, Market trends. Stats: 19M+ domains for sale, 2M+ customers worldwide, 700K+ domains sales since the start of Sedo, 130 employees in Cologne and Boston. About: founded in 1999 in Germany. Sedo has been a member of United Internet AG since 2001. Michael robrock CEO.
- FamilyBusiness: Resource topics: leadership, family relationships, succession, growth & innovation, strategy & operations, wealth management, and more. Resources by type: cases, exercises, readings, videos. Contributors. Interviews. Launched in 2018 as a free resource to help family firms be successful.
- GrowthHackers: Software: Turn tasks into knowledge – work management platform. Community: Growth Masters, GrowthHackers, priceless network, peer collaboration, global insights, discussions, share learnings, connect, past and upcoming events. University: boost business growth using targeted marketing, advanced software, CRO, data, and artificial intelligence. Conference: a full-day event bringing together growth enthusiasts from around the world. San Fransisco, California, founded by Sean Ellis in 2013.
- ProductHunt: Products: coming soon, questions, launch archive, newsletter. Categories: work & productivity, engineering and development, design & creative, finance, social & community, marketing & sales, health & fitness, travel, platforms, and more. Community: discussions, stories, changelog, office hour, visit streaks, hall of fame, launch guide, collections. Marketplace. Get advertised. Careers, apps, FAQ. A place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations. About: Ryan Hoover – Founder, Josh Buckley – CEO.
- StartupGrind: News and various resources for startups. Join: Start a chapter, membership, investor program, sponsors. Attend: cities/chapters, global conference, become a speaker. Learn: partner benefits, newsletter, top startups to watch, blog, YouTube. Upcoming events. Student program, educational content. Founded in 2010 by Derek Andersen. 600+ chapters, 125+ countries, 1,700+ chapter team members, 5M community members worldwide.
- StartupNation: Departments: Trending, how to start a business, how to grow a business, growth hacks, videos, books, side hustles, dell for startups, newsletter, contributors, verizon digital ready. Launched in 2002 by Jeff Sloan.
- AffiliateFix: The Most Active and Friendliest Affiliate Marketing Community Online! Forums: Business centre, verified members, Getting started, Learn and share, Publishers, Advertisers, Traffic sources, Business, General forums. About: A company by Oliver Kenyon.
- CPA Elites: the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on “Cost Per Action”. Forums: News, closed beta, Affiliate networks, groups & listings, CPA marketing, help desk, and experiences, Cryptocurrency, SEO, social media, code, webmaster, Open discussions, Marketplace, Announcements, introductions, and rules, Sandbox and trashcan. About: The forum was started back in 2013 and grown rapidly month by month, with over 130,000 active users.
- STM: the #1 premium affiliate marketing community. Departments: partners, meetups, Duiquianba, preview forum. Forums: Adult traffic, affiliate city guides, affiliate marketing, Affiliate world conferences, copywriting, conversion, and psychology, design, eCommerce, extras, Facebook, Fitness and health, managing work, life & money, mobile, native, Networks/offers, off-topic, outsourcing and employment, POP/PPV/Redirect, programming, servers & scripts, search/PPC, Local networking events, London 2015, success stories, tracking campaigns, travel. Launched in in January 2011.
- WarriorForum: The world’s largest internet marketing community and marketplace. Forums: Main internet marketing discussion, Special offers, Affiliate programs database, learn, the warrior path, Beginner’s area, the war room, ad networks, Marketing, eCommerce, wholesaling, dropshipping, Mind warriors, internet marketing product reviews & ratings, Member contests and challenges, Private forums, eBooks, The chat room, Warrior events, Support forums, Marketplace. About: an advertising company that operates an online forum for marketers and entrepreneurs. The company was founded by Clifton Allen in 1997 and is based in Sydney, New South Wales.
- WebmasterWorld: Formu: SEO, social media, mobile internet, code, content, presentation, hardware, OS related technologies, webmaster world, browsers, Microsoft, yahoo, marketing, business, advertising, google, search engines, local, DevShed. About: owned by Pubcon Inc.
- WickedFire: Affiliate Marketing Forum – Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum. Forums: Rules, Main section: startups, product development, business strategy, affiliate marketing, enlightened members, traffic & content, the art of mailing, design, development & programming, hosting & domains, sell, buy & trade area, education center, industry news, affiliate managers, newbie questions. About: An international registered Trademark of Coastal Synergy LLC.
MULTIPLE CATEGORIES OVERLAP
WIDGETS - TEMPLATES - DOCUMENTATION
PRESENTATION TOOLS & SHARING PLATFORMS
WIDGETS – TEMPLATES – DOCUMENTATION
- 100Widgets: Categories: Google page rank, Speed test, Clocks, calculators, calendars, Informers, maps, Others.
- Aus-Emaps: Weather app v4 – 7-day forecast and current temperature for 196 locations in Australia, Weather lookup v3, Reference map – a free map service built on top of Google map application to enable easy publishing and sharing of spatial information. Postcode finder, You-Tube player (limited functionality Alpha release), Weather lookup (advanced) – current weather observations and weather forecasts in Australia, Natural hazards monitor – links to maps with information on the most recent earthquakes, reported emergency incidents, bushfires and weather conditions.
- BrokenLinkCheck: Features: Checks your websites and blogs for dead links, Can scan an unlimited number of web-pages, Validates both internal and external URLs, Shows the location of problematic links in your HTML, Reports HTTP error codes (404 etc.) for all bad URLs, Runs on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, and iOS. Analysis of freshly published articles using RSS and ATOM feeds is available as well. About: launched in 2010.
- GetPocket: Add a button to your browser to collect articles, videos, and links from across the web. Use othe app to enjoy them on any device in a distraction-free environment. Must-read articles, newsletter, extensions, for publishers, API. About: Read It Later, Inc. Full Review.
- GetSiteControl: Visitor engagement for eCommerce: Survey, Contact, Promo, Subscribe, Follow, Share, Chat.
- MuseFree: Flash background, Colour separation, Slices, Bouncing text, Colour cycle, Animated background, Rainbow lines – create colorful lines, Hover transition – create smooth links on your entire page, Muse rain – rain background, Starfield – create an animated star-field sky, Hover blocks – add an image to your website, resize and set a number of blocks, Organic lines – cool animated backgrounds.
- OnlineTextEditor: Enter or paste text, download, save, copy, cut, word count, character count, open as a popup, new tab.
- ProRealTime: Financial market widgets. Real-time and intraday markets: Forex, World Indices (Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Euronext, Ibex 35 index), London stock exchange, German equities, CME, NYMEX, CBOT, COMEX.
- StockManiacs: Financial widgets. Gann square of nine calculator, Pivot Point, Camarilla, Elliott wave, Fibonacci, Volatility trading system, Breakout trading system, Nifty trend finder.
- Vertex42: One-stop shop for a wide range of digital templates and tools that cater to both personal and professional needs, helping individuals and businesses with organization, financial management, and documentation. Templates (budget, business, timeline, numbers), attendance, calendars, data analysis, debt payoff, education, financial calculators and statements, flyers, health charts & logs, home and family, inventory, invoices, letters, lists, checklists, to do lists, loan & mortgage calculators, project management, resumes, schedules/planners, timesheets & HR, Gantt charts, Word, Excel, and muc more. Free and paid options. About: 170M visitors, 70M template downloads, launched in 2003 by Jon Wittwe.
- Wolfram Alpha Widgets: Live computational knowledge. Mathematics, statistics & data analysis, physics, chemistry, materials, engineering, astronomy, earth sciences, life sciences, computational sciences, unite & measures, dates & times, weather, places, and geography, People & history, culture & media, music, words & linguistics, sports & games, colours, Money & finance, socioeconomic data, health & medicine, food & nutrition, education, Organizations, transportation, technology, web & computer systems.
- OurWorldInData: 3722 charts across 297 topics. All free: open access and open source. Topics: Demographic change, Health, Food & agriculture, Energy and environment, Innovation and technological change, Poverty and economic development, Living conditions, community and wellbeing, Human rights and democracy, Violence and war, Education and knowledge, Sustainable development goals tracker. Other departments: Feedback, Jobs, Funding, How to use, Donate, Latest publications, All charts. About: a project of the Global Change Data Lab, a registered charity in England and Wales (Charity Number 1186433).
- Statista: Insights and facts across 170 industries and 150+ countries. Categories: Advertising & marketing, Agriculture, Chemicals & resources, Construction, consumer goods & FMCG, eCommerce, economy & politics, Energy & environment, finance & insurance, health, pharma, & medtech, Internet, life, media, metals & electronics, Real estate, retail & trade, services, society, Sports & recreation, technology & telecommunications, Transportation & logistics, travel, tourism, & hospitality. Reports: Digital & trend reports, Industry reports, Brands & company reports, Consumer reports, Politics & society reports, Country reports. Other departments: Infographics, Global survey, Careers, Help & FAQ, Media partners, Imprint. About: 2M+ registered users, 12M+ visits per month, 22,5K+ renowned sources, 1M+ statistics, 80K+ topics, 170 industries.
- UNSD: Topics: Coordination, Development indicators, Economy, Environment, geospatial information, Population and society. Data: UN, Open SDG data hub, monthly bulletin of statistics online, SDG indicators global database, UN comtrade, National accounts main aggregates, Join organisations data initiative, Disability statistics database, Population census datasets, Population and vital statistics report, Demographic yearbook system, Minimum set of gender indicators, UNSD questionnaires. About: Statistics Division, United Nations, New York, NY 10017, United States of America.
- World-Statistics: Main sources: 3,200 indicators – 632,000 series, world bank – 345,000 series, FAO, ILO, UN. Indicators: Agriculture, forestry, and fisheries, Culture and communication, Development, economy and finance, Education, environment and energy, External trade, gender, wealth, Income-wages, labour, population, Population of localities, poverty, public policy, Research and development, tourism, transport, violence-crimes. About: Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- WorldoMeters: Categories: World population, Government & economics, Society & media, Environment, water, energy, health. About: Worldometer is run by an international team of developers, researchers, and volunteers.
PRESENTATION TOOLS & SHARING PLATFORMS
The categorization may depend on the specific features and use cases of each platform, but here are some categories that apply: multimedia tools, organisation/administration tools, educational tools, collaboration and productivity tools, marketing tools, communication tools, information technology (IT) tools, content sharing platforms, and cloud-based tools. Ultimately, the categorisation may vary depending on how individuals and organisations use these tools. They offer a versatile set of features that can benefit various aspects of business domains.
- GoogleSlides: Present impressive stories. Create, present and collaborate with others in web presentations in real time and from any device. For personal and professional use. Features: A variety of themes, hundreds of fonts, embedded videos, animations, sharing, processing, discussion, commentary, revision history, sort by date and time, collaborates with PowerPoint, no cables needed. Help center, forum.
- PowerPoint Live: Themes: Geometric colour block, minimalist sales pitch, nature ecology, universal presentation, business office city, laboratory design, and so much more. Features: files, slides, tables, pictures, shapes, icons, smart art, link, text box, footer, new comment, symbol, audio, online video, add-ins, draw, design, transitions, animations, slide show, and more. About: a Microsoft service.
- SlideOnline: Upload, share & view presentations online. About: a free online service that you can use to share presentations in PowerPoint. Blog, featured presentations. Currently only supports PowerPoint .ppt and .pptx.
- Slides: Maker better presentations. Features: cloud, live stream, live annotation, auto-animate, interactivity, syntax highlighted code, AI, share publicly or privately, password, embed, analytics, media library, templates, Iframe, vertical, search Unsplash & Giphy, SVG, AI Copywriter, AI slide generator, video, freehand drawing, forking, style presets, and so much more. For teams and developers. Help: forum, knowledgebase, devs docs, feedback, report issues, news, security. Various resources. The company was founded by Hakim El Hattab and Owen Bossola in 2013.
- SlideShare: Get inspired to create something great. Categories: business, career, design, education, art & photos, technology, marketing, social media, mobile, automotive, entertainment & humour, economy & finance, lifestyle, devices & hardware, and so much more. 80M+ professionals, founded in 2006, 18M+ uploads, 40 content categories, 100 most-visited websites in the world.
- SpeakerDeck: Simply upload your slides as a PDF, and they do the rest. Featured, business, design, education, how-to & DIY, marketing & SEO, programming, research, science, storyboards, technology. For storyboards artists and educators, Resources: help, blog, comparisons, advertising. Features: privacy, notes, password, delayed publishing, customisable URLs, disabled downloads, collections, and more. Launched in 2012, Fewer and Faster LLC.
MORE AMAZING CATALOGS
- Multimedia resources(AZ directory - images, graphics & design, audio & music, video, video marketing, animation, themes, plugins, code, apps, tools, education, jobs, buy & sell, communities, freebies)
- Best photo editing online apps
- Modern & free web design icons
- 6 Platforms & Marketplaces With Video Templates
- 5 Free Presentation Templates For Marketers & Small Business Owners