I am investigating a very promising advertising/investing hybrid program that is currently in pre-launch mode. The official starting date is 7 days from now although it was expected to happen on the 1st of February. That project is supposedly a fight against scam PTCs, HYIPs and Rev Shares.
Can it live up to the hype?…It would be a nice surprise…
Inside BTC Eden
They give their best on the homepage with attractive headlines like…
- BTC Eden is a person-to-person direct contribution platform
- This is your opportunity: join now and start earning
- Are you from a PTC, GPT or revshare community?…tired of getting scammed in those places?
- The revolution in online earning is finally happening
- Awesome way to earn $3 million monthly by just spending $40. That $40 is not paid to BTC Eden, but to a fellow member like you
How it Works
Pay monthly renewals and get paid again next month
- #1 Register and donate 0.04 BTC
- #2 Invite 2 friends to share this amazing opportunity and start building your team
- #3 Make money by receiving donations to your bitcoin e-wallet and pursue your financial freedom
Is it really so easy to make bitcoins out there?
- Member to member automated payments
- Low administration fees
- No scams and No Ponzi based scheme…..I will get back to that of course, besides this is the most important aspect of that review, to find out if it is a Ponzi or not.
- Earn payments of 3635 BTC every month
- Leader of your own downline
- Powerful running server
- Secure payment processing
BTC Eden Matrix 2×8 – Income Opportunity Attached
- Level 1 – you give 0.04 BTC, max downline members 2, you receive 0.08 BTC, profit 0.04 BTC
- Level 2 – you give 0.07 BTC, max downlines 4, you receive 0.028 BTC, profit 0.21 BTC
- Level 3 – you give 0.20 BTC, max downlines 8, you receive 1.60 BTC, profit 1.40 BTC
- Level 4 – you give 0.50 BTC, max downlines 16, you receive 8 BTC, profit 7.50 BTC
- Level 5 – you give 2 BTC, max downlines 32, you receive 64 BTC, profit 62 BTC
- Level 6 – you give 4 BTC, max downlines 64, you receive 256 BTC, profit 252 BTC
- Level 7 – you give 6 BTC, max downlines 128, you receive 768 BTC, profit 762 BTC
- Level 8 – you give 10 BTC, max downlines 256, you receive 2560 BTC, profit 2550 BTC
Notice: You are free to upgrade your Level at any time, you do not have to wait until you collect all payments from your downline. When a person upgrades to a higher package, their fee is paid to the upline member who is at that level. If an uplne member has not upgraded to that level, the fee will be directed to another upline member who is at the level already. This can cause a disbalance in your upline’s marix and they might miss some payments. This is why it is important to keep track on your upgrades and your downline’s progress and make sure you are ahead of them if necessary.
a no brainer, right?…or is it not?
“”BTC Eden is an online advertising platorm available worldwide. We offer our members competitive advertising packages to drive hot traffic to their websites and operates on a membership basis. Created by network marketers, BTC Eden meets every criteria of our industry and has an innovative approach in its pricing and compensation plan which doubles as an income stream. Through our peer-to-peer direct upgrade commissions system, our members can earn 100% commissions on their referrals upgrades. The upgrade fees are paid (voluntarily) by our members to members in their upline and at no time does our system hold any funds or fees for the services we provide. We do not collect any payments, nor are they automated by the system. All payments are exclusively peer to peer and in Bitcoin and each payment is backed by by its unique hash ID from the official database of Blockchain”””
FAQ – Important
- What is BTCEden?… a Subscription Service where members pay a monthly subscription to have access to different kinds of digital media and services on the BTCEden Platform
- Is it a Pyramid scheme?…Well a pyramid scheme means that only the top members of the hierarchy get paid whereas BTCEden allows every member to earn the same amount by doing the same amount of work. You can receive more subscriptions than the person who signed you up
Owners – Domain
A who is search indicates the registration date for the domain btceden.com, 27 December 2016. The owners are hiding from the public using privacy protection.
The only thing missing is the advertising platform for which we have to wait till the launch date, but I can already see that we deal with….
Unfortunately BTC Eden fails to deliver on any promise. It is a classic Ponzi Bitcoin Gifting Matrix.
There are no products for the retail market, affiliates can only promote the monthly membership and recruit people into the system. All money coming in is funds from affiliates that invest in the expectation of the final 2560 BTC per month. That makes the program a Ponzi Matrix where later investors compensate earlier users.
The “Anonymous” admins that have filled all matrices with their names on top will get the most of funds and will disappear once recruitment starts to slow down. A few earlier investors or admin friends might escape with minor profits but the vast majority of participants all lose their bitcoins at the end.
They say that this is not a Pyramid scheme because memebrs that are just starting out can get paid. But that is irrelevant to the Pyramid structure. In all Pyramids every member can make money, not only those standing on the very top. What makes a scheme Pyramid or not is the existence of real products and if every member joins in order to recruit others into the system rather than selling products/services.
Additionally the hard Pay-to-Play structure will dry out most of the newcomers very soon. Imagine those that will upgrade at higher levels once they get inside in the promise to bypass earlier investors and make more money on the way. Moreover if you do not upgrade to a higher level you do not collect any commissions on upgrades from your downlines at that particular level. The monthly subscriptions add to the already heavy investing envirnoment.
The system is designed to make the owners richer who by the way are trying to not be accused for financial fraud claiming that this is a person to person platform. It is a cash gifting scheme in its simplest form. The owners will collect all commissions (passed up and direct) as they are sponsors (uplines) for every member enters BTC Eden..
The advertising platform would be probably a simple traffic exchange system with ad credits bundled with ad pack purchases. I imagine there will be ad services as well (text, banner and login ads) but all services are being sold to affiliiates / members who are buying in order to participate in the bitcoing gifting paranoia.
You proceed at your own risk, and have in mind that it is a very risky model. Even if someone makes money beyond the owners, this is happening on the expense of other affiliates.
How to make Money Online the Proper Way
Matrix Ponzi programs like that do not work. It is a waste of time and money.
However if you are willing to work hard there are legitimate online business models you can follow. The most newbie friendly way is by far affiliate websites. This is how I started 2 years ago and I definitely love it. Long term potential, no risks, minimum startup costs, endless opportunities.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support, I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.
The Best All-in-One Business Package for Newbies