Are you excited about tomorrow’s workshop with me? I know I am 🙂
I have a short message for you to get prepared for the training.
Brand Culture & Strategy for Memberships | Workshop
Mon, May 02 – 23 pm GMT+3 (rescheduled)
The Membership Business Model Advantages
- Minimise stress
- Maximise profitability
- Be ultra-efficient
- Benefits both brands and consumers
- Recurring revenue
- Customer loyalty
- Reduced marketing costs
- Data insights
- Enriched marketing opportunities
- Competitive advantage
- Exclusivity (for members)
- Low bar entry, cost savings (for members)
- Convenience (for members)
What I’ll Be Covering
We’ll go through the first 2 phases of my methodology – the “7 Ideals”, a systematic and structured approach to developing and implementing proprietary and custom-made strategies, processes, and campaigns for small businesses and startups that drive innovation, quality, results, impact, and growth.
In a nutshell, it’s a methodology that helps you design, manage, and grow businesses.
We’ll go through the 1st phase – 7ID ZONE to:
- understand the market inside out
- improve your business model and set high-quality standards
- validate business ideas
- eliminate risks
- specify an ideal zone for market penetration
- gain entrepreneurial, marketing, and sales skills and unparallel momentum
And we’ll go through the 2nd phase – BIG IDEAS to:
- build a strong and unique brand culture, philosophy, and value proposition
- develop a solid, flexible, and winning strategy and action plan
- make big decisions and step up
We’ll also discuss the other 5 phases of the methodology briefly and we’ll touch upon product development and innovation that happens in the 3rd phase – IDEOLOGY.
I’m so excited to deliver this training so don’t miss out on this huge opportunity.
What you’ll learn:
- Who your ideal customers are, what exactly they need, and where to find them
- What the competition does and how to differentiate your brand
- The subtle nuances that will improve your business model and operations drastically
- How to eliminate risks and follow only the best ideas that have high chance of success
- How to enter the market in unorthodox but very elegant ways by creating a unique space where your brand and your customers can thrive
- How to foster loyalty and trust among members of your program.
- How to attract customers who share the same values
- How to provide ongoing value
- How to adapt and evolve your offerings over time to meet changing needs and preferences
- How to make your members more likely to engage with each other and your brand
- How to create a sense of belonging and purpose to increase engagement and retention rates
- How to build a team, which vendors and suppliers to choose, make forecasts and predictions, which technologies to use
- and so much more
7 IDEALS Mini Overview:
This methodology is the end result of over 30 years in business and marketing and I’m working on it since late 2021.
A value-driven and customer-centric strategy for small businesses and startups.
One that can take your small business or startup from unknown status to a leading name in your industry.
It’s a holistic approach that will help you solve any problem in your company, improve your business model, gain entrepreneurial skills and momentum, and so much more.
It involves a set of principles, processes, models, frameworks, tactics, and techniques that you can use to achieve and surpass your business and marketing goals and objectives.
By subscribing to tomorrow’s workshop, you are also getting access to the newsletter and the “7 IDEALS” announcements.
I’m opening up the beta group in May where I’ll be helping a few carefully selected small business owners at no cost.
Don’t Miss Out On Any Workshop
Today, Stu is hosting the #3 workshop and there are more events coming your way.
If you are serious about building a successful membership program for years to come and impacting the world in the most elegant and professional way, I highly recommend that you attend all 3 workshops with Stu and the #4 workshop with me on May 01 (rescheduled).
Plus, I suggest that you attend the workshops live and ask questions.
The magic happens only LIVE!
Stu is the #1 membership expert and has a team of specialised gurus to help you out in your journey.
He’s fun, smiles a lot, and he’s a smart guy too.
Plus, you have my help, a veteran in the business and a marketing maniac. I’m obsessed with strategic operations and innovation, and I have an artistic appeal.
Update: May 03
The 3-part workshop series and the workshop masterclass have ended but Stu is organising a few more live events today and tomorrow.
Plus, he opened the doors to “The Membership Experience”, the #1 training program in the world that teaches you the ins and outs of the membership business model.
The doors are open only for a while and then, on Friday, Stu is restricting access to the program for 1 whole year.
It’s a comprehensive and detailed program including video lessons, worksheets and workbooks, infographics, scripts, and other downloadable material (audio, pdfs, and more), action items and tasks, support, bonus training, and other goodies covering everything you need to become an effective membership site owner and grow your business exponentially using a wide range of marketing and business strategies, tactics, and methods.
Also, The Membership Experience (ex-Tribe), is a community of like-minded membership site owners and students and it’s a very interactive place with thousands of comments on every lesson.
I’ve been through this exceptional training in 2021 and it has been updated twice ever since.
I published a fully detailed review of “The Membership Experience” at that time and here’s what I’m covering. Basically, I’m answering all the questions that might have.
Closing for 1 whole year!
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, SummerDream.
I enjoy reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, tea, swimming, Audi, and playing with my kids.