Awesome news today!
Aurelian Amacker, founder of Systeme.io, which is a multi-sided platform (advertising network and affiliate marketplace, sales funnel builder, email automation, and so much more), released a brand new training about business coaching.
He’s inviting you to watch the first video of the training for free.
Business Coach Training
Business Coaching Course Content
Here’s the course content:
- Intro: The method to getting paid $2,000 per month for 1h of work per week
- Part 1: How to make a sale
- Part 2: How to guide your customers to success (and start earning more)
Plus, you’ll receive a set of actionable resources that you can use to kickstart your own coaching career:
- An email template you can use to find coaching prospects easily
- A survey template to filter out the best customers
- A sales script to provide a ton of value upfront and close your customers (you just have to ask 3 questions)
- The 4 action steps that I take to double my clients’ businesses in 3 months
- A high converting lead generation website template to generate leads onlin
Aurelian was teaching internet marketing and although this business was doing well, he had big dreams.
He wanted to create software to automate his marketing business and with the help of a freelance developer, the French marketer was able to bootstrap a SaaS company in an extremely crowded market with competitors like ClickFunnels, GrooveFunnels, many email automation platforms, and a huge number of advertising/affiliate networks to over $200,000/month in revenue.
Since then, Systeme is only growing.
It’s a free-to-watch training video, the introduction to the main program. Check Aurelian’s coaching skills for yourself.
I guarantee he knows what he’s doing, his methodology follows the high-standards of coaching masters like Eben Pagan, whose coaching philosophy is not to give directions to your clients on what to do, rather than guiding them to discover what they need to do on their own.
I expect so much more from Aurelian in the near future because he was able to compete with giants.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.