- GetPaidToDraw.com (Jules Camber): Aug 14, 2015. This product fails to deliver its promises.
- HomeJobGroup.com (Veri-Corp): Jul 22, 2015. High-risk.
- LegitOnlineJobs.com (Ross Williams): Jul 19, 2015. This website is running on full scam alert.
- PaidSurveyAuthority.com (Michelle McAllister): Jul 6, 2015. Scam.
- GetPaidTakingPictures.com (Michael Davis): Jul 2, 2015. Not recommended.
- Operation Quick Money System (Patric Chan – cbpassiveincome.com): Jun 21, 2015. Not recommended.
- CommissionUprising.com (Steven Rounds): Jun 5, 2015. Scam but entertaining as well.
- Niche Profit Classroom 5: Apr 18, 2015. Not recommended.
MLM (Multi-Level Marketing)
- 2up.live: Oct 15, 2019. Systems like 2up.live are doomed to self-extinction. No matrix can last for long and that is because it’s a Ponzi system.
- Pangea Freedom: Apr 7, 2017. The products/services are only available to affiliates. No retail products exist and that makes Pangea Freedom a pure pyramid scheme solely dependent on recruitment.
- TC360.world: Apr 4, 2017. Not a serious opportunity.
- Mega Spooler: Mar 23, 2017. A Ponzi scheme that is solely dependent on affiliates and their investments, the one and only source of income – and that’s illegal.
- Rozets Cycler: Mar 19, 2017. A Ponzi/Pyramid illegal scheme that is going to die once recruitment dries out.
- WexCoin: Mar 18, 2017. Unfortunately, this company probably has nothing to do with cryptocurrency and obviously, it is not an education platform as they claim. There are no retail products for external customers/non-affiliates and this makes WexCoin a Ponzi platform.
- My BTC Life: Feb 25, 2017. Another cash gifting scheme (illegal).
- Matrix2Cycler: Feb 13, 2017. Stay away
- MX.World: Feb 9, 2017. A well-known business model for Ponzi players that do not hesitate to recruit like maniacs other affiliates in order to bring “Fresh Cash” to the MX World machine.
- Profits4Life: Feb 10, 2017. Not recommended.
- PIF Explosion: Feb 7, 2017. PIF Explosion is a Ponzi MLM Pyramid matrix. All money coming into this pseudo-advertising company is funded by affiliates.
- Loyal Revenue: Feb 4, 2017. I have to disappoint you, but cyclers like this only work for the “Anonymous” owners. You will have a hard time getting paid, it is a complete waste of time.
- Vasayo: Jan 19, 2017. Copy from the original article… “I am not an expert in nutritional products and I am not consuming them either. But there is demand in that niche. That potential can help brand partners of Vasayo to reach customers with their efforts. On the other hand of course there is huge competition, but tell me a niche without competition. If you want to succeed in any MLM company you need a fan retail customer base first and to recruit others efficiently. Vasayo gives you an opportunity to shine with retail sales and the various recruitment bonuses will satisfy even the most experienced players or leaders.” Generally, a healthy compensation plan. The company seized operations. More info – Vasayo shuts down, Daniel Picou to head up reboot MLM opp.
- Ewen Chia – Turnkey for Internet Profits: funnel to MOBE – a company convicted of financial crimes.
- Banana Fund: Dec 7, 2016. Not recommended.
- Easy Cycler: Nov 30, 2016. Another classic Ponzi scheme offering ad credits to somehow legalise the attached income opportunity. There are no retail products to be sold to external customers for a healthy organisation.
- World Ventures: Nov 24, 2016. Travel memberships. Update 2023: Dissolved and relaunched as DreamTrips.
- 17 Minutes Only: Nov 21, 2016. MOBE masked funnel.
- MyAdSino: Nov 18, 2016. Dangerous opportunity. Proceed with caution.
- My 1 Dollar Business: Nov 16, 2016. The system’s main priority is the company and not the hard-working distributors.
- NopaVida: Nov 6, 2016. Proceed with caution as always and do not invest if you can’t afford the membership.
- SwissGolden: Nov 1, 2016. Ponzi program. Stay away.
- Matrix Ads Millionaire: Oct 25, 2016. The model is unsustainable as all Ponzi schemes with newly invested affiliate funds reward earlier investors and it’s illegal.
- My Online Income Biz: Oct 22, 2016. Scam, a secret funnel of Aspire by Digital Altitude
- Phoenix Power Rising: Oct 19, 2016. Not recommended.
- Digital Altitude: Oct 12, 2016. Scam. Shut down by the FTC.
- Cash Rally GPS: Oct 4, 2016. Ponzi scam.
- Empower Network: Jul 3, 2016. Scam.
- Millionaire Marketing Machine: Sep 13, 2015. I don’t recommend Millionaire Marketing Machine as a healthy business opportunity.
- Commission Check Club: Sep 15, 2015. This guy is ridiculous, a scam at its best.
- Truth or Hype TV – Kalatu (Empower Network): Jul 29, 2015. A program to avoid at all costs.
- Autopilot Profits System (Ewen Chia): Jul 12, 2015. That was another horrible scam attempt that exists online inside Clickbank. I am sorry for Ewen now that he lost money from MOBE.
REVENUE SHARING/HYIP/CRYPTO/BINARY OPTIONS TRADING
- LiveAdsTraffic: Nov 15, 2017. A program that is not sustainable, made for the very short-term, and to make their owners richer. If you like gambling go ahead, but don’t invest more than you can easily afford to lose!
- PowerBTC Ltd: Nov 11, 2017. Power BTC is another Ponzi scheme. And there is a big problem with Ponzi programs. You see, this is illegal.
- BTCBoom.org: Nov 9, 2017. This is the definition of a Ponzi scheme, and it’s illegal. Those schemes rely only on recruitment for cash flow.
- BitDetector.biz: Nov 7, 2017. There are no trading activities whatsoever. There is just a beautiful website that attracts investors like a magnet.
- Bitosy: Nov 6, 2017. This program is very dangerous and should be ignored. It is designed to make the owners richer.
- BitChair.biz: Oct 21, 2017. We deal with another Ponzi scheme.
- BitCosmos.biz: Oct 7, 2017. There are no trading activities, no bitcoin algorithms, no equipment, and nothing at all. There is a system that makes the anonymous owners richer.
- InvestAgile.biz: Oct 4, 2017. There is no other source of income other than the deposits from their members. There are no trading activities whatsoever.
- White House HYIP: Sep 23, 2017. This is not a trading company. It is just another shady Ponzi scheme.
- BitAtom.biz: Sep 10, 2017. When recruitment slows down, it is when the anonymous admins will escape shutting down the website, packing up for their vacation to the Bahamas.
- CoinTower.biz: Sep 6, 2017. This is the definition of a Ponzi scheme. Newly invested funds compensate earlier investors.
- BritBit.biz: Aug 26, 2017. When recruitment slows down, no new money will be entering the company’s pools. No ROIs will be delivered, as well.
- BitcoinXL.org: Aug 20, 2017. Let me show you how BitcoinXL is making money in reality. It is a Ponzi scheme. These kinds of programs are solely dependent on affiliates and their deposits. There is no other source of income.
- BitLake.biz: Aug 13, 2017. How can the BitLake experts offer 10% up to 15% daily ROIs will remain a mystery to be solved. Those ROIs do not exist on planet Earth.
- Titanium Solid: Aug 4, 2017. When recruitment slows down, no new money will be rolling in, no ROIs will be delivered. They need always fresh funds to pay off investors.
- BitFlash.cc: Jul 31, 2017. Those programs do not last for long because the recruitment of new users from some point on dries out.
- My Daily Cash Machine: Jul 26, 2017. A classic self-service pseudo-advertising Ponzi for gullible newbies.
- RadiantGold.net: Jul 24, 2017. There is a high risk associated and you better avoid this company because of the many red flags.
- BitFerraira: Jul 23, 2017. A very dangerous program that you better ignore.
- CoinPort.io: Jul 21, 2017. The vast majority of participants are mathematically doomed to self-extinction.
- My101Shop: Jul 19, 2017. We deal with a Ponzi program.
- BitValuer: Jul 12, 2017. A program that you should ignore no matter how impressive it might seem.
- BTCKnown: Jul 9, 2017. The vast majority of participants are mathematically guaranteed to taste a bitter loss.
- GoodPay.biz: Jul 7, 2017. The program will collapse when recruitment slows down.
- BitIsland: Jul 6, 2017. The system will collapse when recruitment slows down.
- Incotex: Jul 5, 2017. All money coming into this pseudo-trading company is funded by affiliates, a Ponzi scheme.
- BitXXA: Jun 28, 2017. BitXXA is just another Ponzi scheme. In those systems, all money coming into the system is funded by affiliates.
- AdPackShare: Jun 25, 2017. A system that is designed to make the anonymous owners richer.
- CryptoRush.biz: Jun 22, 2017. The owners and maybe a couple of their friends who invested before the launch, drying out people’s money.
- BitPalas.biz: Jun 20, 2017. An illegal, Ponzi program that is solely dependent on affiliates and their deposits.
- BitsHub: Jun 11, 2017. Another cheap Ponzi scheme.
- Global Paying Ads: Jun 5, 2017. When recruitment slows down no new money will be rolling in, and no ROIs can be delivered. The vast majority of affiliates are guaranteed to take a loss. The website will shut down and maybe a new program from the same owners will come to life in order to attract new victims.
- AdsTradeShare: Jun 3, 2017. This is what we call Ponzi programs.
- RestoreClix: May 29, 2017. Only the admins are making money and maybe a couple of their friends are. The vast majority of participants are guaranteed to take a loss.
- LunnaVerts: May 25, 2017. There are no external customers and all money coming into this system is funded by affiliates. This makes that program an illegal Ponzi scheme.
- BitGarden: May 21, 2017. A non-transparent company, promising extraordinary ROIs out of thin air.
- Straight Revshare: May 15, 2017. It is not a legal opportunity. Traffic products are only available to paid members. There are no external customers and no retail sales. A pure Ponzi program doomed to self-extinction.
- ClixSensation: May 12, 2017. No one is going to use ClixSensation as an advertising platform without purchasing ad packs. This means that there are no external customers, a Ponzi scheme. When recruitment slows down it is when no new money will be rolling in, and no ROIs will be delivered.
- BTCclock.io: May 8, 2017. An illegal scheme that is using newly invested funds to pay off those that invested earlier. New affiliates compensate older users.
- Cryptify.cc: May 7, 2017. An illegal Ponzi game. All money coming in is funded by affiliates.
- My-Crosoft.com: May 6, 2017. One of the funniest programs I came across lately.
- CashPoolPro: May 5, 2017. All money coming into this pseudo-advertising company is funded by affiliates, a Ponzi scheme. Newly recruited members compensate existing investors. But when recruitment slows down no new money will be entering the system, and no cycles are going to pay off.
- Tradaco.biz: May 4, 2017. Unfortunately, Tradaco is a replica of HYIPs to avoid. A pure Ponzi program destined for self-extinction.
- Bit-Coi.com: May 3, 2017. A pure Ponzi scheme using affiliates as the only source of income. An illegal form of pseudo business where new deposits are being used to compensate existing investors.
- BitDipper: May 2, 2017. Another Ponzi scheme. All bitcoin coming in Bit Dipper is funded by affiliated members who then try to recruit others with the promise of the fancy hourly ROIs and 10% commissions.
- EcoCoins.io: May 1, 2017. Participating in HYIPs is worst than gambling but it is your decision after all.
- Scalp Fund: Apr 30, 2017. A fancy Ponzi channel. Those programs are making money at the expense of investors/members.
- PayNov.net: Apr 29, 2017. PayNov is nothing more than a Ponzi game. An illegal form of business that is solely dependent on affiliates and their deposits.
- GRM Crypto: Apr 28, 2017. GRM Crypto is a Ponzi funnel where all money coming in is funded by recruited affiliates.
- CryptoSpurt: Apr 27, 2017. wWe deal with another Ponzi mechanism. Yes, all money coming into CryptoSpurt is funded by affiliates.
- Rank.financial: Apr 26, 2017. How can they generate 1.16% daily ROIs remains a mystery. You have to take that leap of faith in order to deposit your money. Any program promising more than 10% yearly is very risky.
- NanoBlock.org: Apr 25, 2017. All money coming into NanoBlock.org is funded by recruited members. And this is why the program will collapse when recruitment slows down.
- Hour888: Apr 23, 2017. The anonymous owners will disappear shutting down the website ready for their next Ponzi program. The vast majority of participants are guaranteed to taste a bitter loss.
- EterPay: Apr 22, 2017. It is really a shame for the market. These kinds of programs make money at the expense of unsuspected victims.
- Coinex Pro: Apr 21, 2017. I have no other choice but to label the program as another Ponzi scheme. All money coming into Coinex is funded by affiliates. There is no other source of income and this is the main reason for watching the program collapse in a few months.
- GigaHashBit: Apr 20, 2017. This is another Ponzi system. One that uses affiliates as the only income source.
- Helier Crude LTD: Apr 19, 2017. The ROIs can not be justified but we know how this company is making money after all. All money coming into Helier Crude Limited is funded by affiliates.
- CoinAmazing: Apr 18, 2017. The dance of red flags leaves me no choice but to mark this HYIP as another pseudo-investing opportunity that exists only on that website.
- PayingAds.club: Apr 17, 2017. No company can generate ROIs without real products.
- RevShare.life: Apr 16, 2017. There are no external customers and all traffic products bundled with ad packs are sold to affiliates. This makes RevShare another Ponzi scheme.
- BitSilver.biz: Apr 15, 2017. You don’t need Ponzi Programs like BitSilver to suck your pocket. All money coming into this company is funded by affiliates and that is illegal.
- CoinRev LTD: Apr 14, 2017. We deal with a fake company, in fact, everything is fake on that website. Fake it till you make it…is the main slogan here.
- The Bit Ads: Apr 13, 2017. It is a Ponzi system. Traffic products are only available to members that are affiliated with the company. All money coming in is funded by affiliates.
- TrutHyip: Apr 12, 2017. One of the worst HYIPs I came across lately. The company is not even trying to talk about oil and how they work.
- BTCMake.biz: Apr 11, 2017. BTCMake is making money and you are a potential victim. This is a Ponzi program, that illegally uses affiliates and their deposits as the only source of income.
- Resonance Capital: Apr 10, 2017. Until Resonance can prove they trade on Penny Stocks I have no other choice but to mark the opportunity as very dangerous and illegal.
- PayEne: Apr 9, 2017. It is a Ponzi program that uses affiliate funds as the only source of income. An illegal form of business that will expire when recruitment slows down.
- BitTen.io: Apr 8, 2017. We deal with an extremely dangerous program that will disappear from the market soon.
- CoinSnack LTD: Apr 6, 2017. This is a very dangerous program that you better stay away from. The reasons are many.
- Pooled Clixer: Apr 5, 2017. We deal with another very low-quality advertising platform created to serve only as a bridge for affiliates. Affiliates deposit and become members. Members place ads, other members watch the ads. They exchange money and watch each other’s ads.
- Bit Rivers: Apr 3, 2017. Not a recommended company, nothing to trust.
- Traffic Ad World: Apr 2, 2017. Traffic Ad World is not a company to trust, better save your money.
- Avista Group Private: Apr 1, 2017. I never deposit in ghost companies that do not contribute to the investing world.
- Traders Crew: Mar 31, 2017. We deal with another Ponzi scheme and not a real investing program.
- ExoInv: Mar 30, 2017. ExoInv is just a poor Ponzi scheme.
- Oil-UAE: Mar 28, 2017. We deal with yet another Ponzi scheme that is solely dependent on affiliates and recruitment.
- Making Cash Ads: Mar 27, 2017. Apart from the Ponzi structure, the ad packs system is full of additional red flags.
- Italy-Funds: Mar 26, 2017. We deal with a very dangerous fraudulent HYIP and the reasons are many.
- The Ads Leader: Mar 25, 2017. We deal with a mediocre advertising platform at best. Do not even think about upgrading by purchasing the memberships. Not only do you have to purchase a certain number of ad packs first, but you also pay for services you should not be paying for.
- Wind Hash: Mar 24, 2017. I have no choice but to label the opportunity as a Ponzi scheme.
- OrsCorp Industries PVT LTD: Mar 22, 2017. We deal with a very dangerous HYIP. The reasons are many and you better think again before you decide to invest.
- BitMony: Mar 21, 2017. In order to invest I have to be sure that I deal with experts. BitMony has nothing to do with the industry. A program that will soon disappear.
- Legend-Investment: Mar 20, 2017. Nope, I am not convinced that Legend Investment is an old company. And therefore I won’t invest. Maybe in a year from now but I strongly doubt that this company will still exist.
- Coffee Wealth: Mar 20, 2017. This company is fraudulent and the reasons are many.
- Lunna Profits: Mar 17, 2017. We deal with a non-transparent company.
- Multi Buy World: Mar 16, 2017. We deal with a fraudulent revenue-sharing advertising company and the reasons are many.
- Advisor Invest Biz: Mar 15, 2017. Proceed with extrene caution and do not invest more than you can easily afford to lose.
- Investment Club Elite: Mar 15, 2017. Investing in Investment Club Elite is worst than gambling. But it is your call after all.
- HourPower.biz: Mar 14, 2017. I suggest that you stay away from this program. I label it as very risky.
- High Grade Invest: Mar 13, 2017. Another program that is going to die soon because all the elements point out a clear Ponzi scheme.
- ForInv: Mar 11, 2017. ForInv is another dangerous program that is probably a Ponzi scheme.
- Tradeex: Mar 9, 2017. I strongly doubt that Tradeex is going to trade in the financial markets…besides they can not verify their expertise.
- Dubai-Fund-Corp: Mar 6, 2017. I believe that we deal with a very dangerous HYIP and that has nothing to do with the government of Dubai. The reasons are many.
- RevCorp.net: Mar 4, 2017. Rev Corp is another awful program to purchase ad packs and advertise your offers. The system seems abandoned.
- SmartWay LTD: Mar 3, 2017. I believe that we deal with yet another Ponzi MLM Pseudo-HYIP. These Ponzi systems are solely dependent on affiliates/members and their investments.
- My Revenue Ads: Feb 28, 2017. MyRevenueAds admin claims that the program is not a Ponzi scheme and they sell advertising space. Well, almost…they do sell advertising space but the problem is that customers are only those who purchase ad packs. The affiliates’ deposits are being used to pay off earlier investors.
- Meer Wind Energy: Feb 27, 2017. Another very dangerous HYIP, probably fraudulent.
- PayEarns: Feb 27, 2017. PayEarns fails to prove that they are a team of Forex & Trading experts. I need a REAL contribution to the investing world, not just 3 paragraphs full of empty promises.
- Hourly Cool: Feb 24, 2017. Those programs are called Ponzi schemes. All money coming in is funds from recruited members and is being used to pay off the earlier investors. An illegal structure that soon dies out as recruitment slows down. The “Anonymous” owners collect the most of deposits and disappear at any given moment.
- Oil Rig Fund: Feb 23, 2017. I believe we deal with yet another cheap Ponzi system, where all money coming in OilRigFund is deposits from affiliates that fall into the trap for the “Out of this Earth” ROIs.
- Regal Share: Feb 22, 2017. We deal with yet another Ponzi scheme. Do not get fooled by the terms of service and the FAQ section. Ad credits bundled with ad packs purchased are not an excuse for a program not being a Ponzi. What makes a program Ponzi or not is the money system.
- Jeev Profits: Feb 20, 2017. An obvious Ponzi program with an attached income opportunity using the ad credit model and a PTC section integrated.
- VirtaClix Media: Feb 18, 2017. Beyond the ad platform, VirtaClix Media is another Ponzi Revenue Sharing scheme that is solely dependent on affiliates and their investments.
- BTC Eden: Feb 17, 2017. Unfortunately, BTC Eden fails to deliver on any promise. It is a classic Ponzi Bitcoin Gifting Matrix.
- Crypto Wealth Fund: Feb 16, 2017. Do you really believe that someone created a website for you to invest and gain 7% daily interest?
- My Paying Coins: Feb 15, 2017. This is another HYIP that has nothing to contribute to the investing and cryptocurrency industry. I can see only luxurious promises.
- BitAtm: Feb 14, 2017. In my eyes, it is another Ponzi HYIP that is solely dependent on affiliates and their investments.
- Hourly USD: Feb 12, 2017. This company is a “Fiasko”, I can’t describe it better. Save your hard-earned money.
- Cryp Trade Capital: Feb 11, 2017. In my eyes we deal with yet another Ponzi, that is solely dependent on affiliates’ investments. This classic scheme uses fresh cash tp pay off existing investors. New members compensate older investors. Guess who is making the most profit here? The Anonymous owners.
- RevenueAdShare: Feb 8, 2017. RevenueAdShare is just another Ponzi clone MLM program focused on ad packs and recruitment. There are no retail sales and all traffic/advertising services are distributed to registered members.
- 160Pack: Feb 6, 2017. No rev share program can guarantee daily earnings for all members. Those programs are solely dependent on affiliates’ deposits. If no one is investing no one can get paid. It’s that simple, to answer what I promised at the beginning of this article. Even the admin admits that in the FAQ section.
- CryptoPaidAds: Feb 5, 2017. I have to underline again that this company uses an obvious Ponzi structure to compensate affiliates with money invested from newly recruited members. At some point, all these programs die out because recruitment simply can not last forever. This is what happens when there are no retail products to bring in external cash.
- EarnTech: Feb 3, 2017. EarnTech tried very hard to convince me and the rest of the world but failed. The reasons are many…
- Banner Pays: Feb 2, 2017. A classic advertising company with a revenue-sharing model attached as an income opportunity. Each ad pack is bundled with ad credits but that is not an excuse for not being a “Ponzi”.
- Skyllex: Feb 2, 2017. Enough with Skyllex, they did not convince me, not a little bit…disappointment. No knowledge, no trading experts, no facilities, no owners, no contribution to the finance world, no nothing.
- BTCrising: Jan 30, 2017. If this was a crowdfunding platform for voluntary actions I would be able to donate to someone whenever I wanted, any amount of money. And simply no income plan would be in place. Why would a church or a non-profit organisation want to make money when all they want is to help others in need? This is not charity, this is a bitcoin exchanging fraud that will end up once recruitment of new affiliates will slow down.
- Bahama Banker: Jan 12, 2017. This is the definition of the modern Binary Scams. There is no such software to win all the trades. High frequency has nothing to do with trading, it is not music. It is just a catchy expression that makes people dream. A dream that does not exist…
- We Like Fund: Jan 11, 2017. We Like Fund is another pure Ponzi scheme that will exist for as long as affiliates purchase ad packs and recruit new people into the system. The so-called products are not real products for the retail market. And this is a huge problem that will lead to an inevitable mathematical countdown.
- Bitluna: Jan 10, 2017. As the program has not launched yet it would be unfair to draw a conclusion. However, the first signs are not very positive. I tend to believe that Bitluna is another Ponzi scheme, that will use new funds from investors to pay off existing affiliates.
- Profit Glitch: Jan 9, 2017. We deal with yet another awful program, a misleading presentation that targets newbies. In the worst case, the owner (the man who signs as Robert on the site) will grab your email address to bombard you with his upcoming crappy offers.
- KeyRevenueAdz: Jan 8, 2017. No one can guarantee these high ROIs and no company can estimate the duration of the ad packs’ maturation. Because these systems need new fresh funds from affiliates in order to survive. If no new affiliates are being recruited (which is an inevitable result) no one can get paid.
- Incomeex: Jan 7, 2017. Unfortunately, we deal with yet another company that is not contributing to the investment business niche. All I can see are fancy claims, a team supposed to be featured by industry experts with massive experience.
- Profits4Us: Jan 5, 2017. First of all, it is an obvious bitcoin gifting program, even the admin mentions it. I believe this is a trend lately, more and more Bitcoin gifting programs come to life in order to steal bitcoins from people around the globe. In that case, the regulating agencies will have a hard time retrieving information from Bitcoin exchanges.
- Vision BTC Limited: Jan 4, 2017. We deal with a very dangerous program. Vision BTC (Bitcoin Trading) claims that these extremely high ROIs are guaranteed. I say no one can do that for no reason. It is just a fancy way to attract investors.
- PaidVeal: Jan 29, 2017. Do not take this program seriously as a money-making opportunity, better use it as an advertising platform to display your ads. But in that case, I believe you won’t be satisfied with the way it is operating.
- T4eo: Jan 28, 2017. These programs are designed for the owners and friends. The vast majority of affiliates that invest like maniacs in ad packs and re-investing in the system all lose money in the end.
- My Income Place: Jan 27, 2017. Very dangerous program, I suggest that you avoid it at all costs.
- 2017 Invest & The Hourly Cash: Jan 25, 2017. This is why no company can ensure any ROIs, not even 0.001% daily. 2017Invest and TheHourlyCash talk about 3% hourly…Yeah, sure, we all be rich at the end of the month.
- Lensen Group Limited: Jan 24, 2017. They mention that when you make a deposit they use 30% of your investment to pay off existing members. I say they use 100% as Lensen Group is just another Ponzi scheme that will eventually collapse.
- FlexibleBux: Jan 24, 2017. Flexible Bux did not impress me at all. We deal with yet another poor advertising company that is not delivering quality services. On top of that FlexibleBux is a Ponzi mechanism that gets fed by affiliates and affiliates only.
- AdvClix: Jan 23, 2017. There are no retail products for a healthy organisation. There is no external cash flow, only affiliates exchanging money.
- My Crypto Profit: Jan 22, 2017. MyCryptoProfit promises a final 150% ROI on all ad packs. An illusion that is not based on anything solid. No one can guarantee ROIs, and the 5% daily interest is beyond reality.
- Gulfs Investment: Jan 21, 2017. Well…I am not investing in ghost companies as I have already underlined a thousand times. In order to proceed with an investment of any kind I expect transparency, value, and reasonable ROIs.
- NeoRevShare: Jan 20, 2017. We deal with yet another pure Ponzi scheme. All money coming into this company is funded by new affiliates. There are no retail customers of course as there are no retail products. And this is where the problem lies.
- AdReceive: Jan 18, 2017. AdReceive has absolutely nothing new to offer in the advertising industry. A mediocre platform at best where no one is going to watch any ads as it is not a requirement in order to receive ROIs from the ad packs. The anonymous owners and the extremely high unrealistic ROIs make this program a very dangerous one.
- Trust Bit Deposit: Jan 17, 2017. This website is full of red flags beyond the FAKE ROIs, which is the main reason why you should not invest in that company.
- CPS Traders: Jan 16, 2017. A pure Pay to Play game that wants affiliates to purchase as much as they can in order to grant commissions on all levels. The monthly calculated memberships are very expensive and the commissions given are very poor.
- After 50 Days: Jan 15, 2017. We deal with another Pure Ponzi scheme that is going to die soon. All money coming in the “After 50 days” company is new funds from recruited affiliates. These funds will be used to pay off existing investors. And this is when the problems begin.
- SoftMeetBit: Jan 14, 2017. SoftMeetBit is just another HYIP clone of others. It’s a pure Ponzi scheme that was created in order to steal money from affiliates.
- EverydayProfit.biz: Jan 13, 2017. Apart from the fact that this company is a big scam, I want to underline here that the vast majority of investing programs out there are pure Ponzi schemes.
- Razzleton: Jan 2, 2017. A scam HYIP to attack affiliates’ investments. Have in mind that in the beginning, these kinds of programs might pay out small withdrawal chunks. But soon enough the owners will disappear with the majority of invested funds.
- HFT Finance: Jan 1, 2017. A very cheap video production that lacks legitimacy. From beginning to end it is a brainwashing game to lure newcomers and novice traders into a labyrinth.
- 154pack: Dec 31, 2016. For me, 154 Pack is just another pure Ponzi scheme that is solely dependent on affiliates’ funds. These funds are being used to pay off existing investors and to explain the ROIs. I am sure that more than 98% of 154 Pack revenue is funds from affiliates investing in ad packs.
- Crypto Capital Alliance: Dec 30, 2016. Obviously, this is another Ponzi HYIP scheme, trying to attract as many affiliates/investors as they can with their promising investment packs and the MLM pay plan.
- Unicorn Adz: Dec 29, 2016. We deal with yet another MLM matrix cycler. I have to disappoint you, these programs do not work. At least not for everyone. They work only for the owners who hold multi top positions in every matrix and get the most of funds.
- Chevron Funds Limited: Dec 27, 2016. Yes, it is a money-making opportunity with which you might make a profit. But also have in mind that you risk losing your invested funds. No one can guarantee earnings from these risky plans.
- My Paying Crypto Ads: Dec 25, 2016. Apart from the quality advertising services, the company can not justify the Ponzi structure in which both of the 2 platforms operate. All money coming in MPA and MPCA is new funds from recruited affiliates and are being used to pay off existing earlier investors.
- Clicking Venue: Dec 24, 2016. As with all advertising revenue-sharing platforms investing in ad packs is a risky method to make a profit. No one can guarantee the ROIs and the maturity dates. Because all these programs are solely dependent on affiliates’ recruitment and purchases.
- MMM Global: Dec 23, 2016. The propaganda created on the official website shows the real intentions of their owners. Attracting investments with their high return promises that hypnotise newbies to deposit their hard-earned cash.
- Lexington Code: Dec 22, 2016. No company in the world is asking beta testers to pay in order to participate in research. These 25 free spots make no sense at all. The video is just a repetition of the same old scam formula that known binary filthy marketers use.
- My 24 Hour Income: Dec 21, 2016. Another MLM revenue-sharing ad platform that you better avoid.
- Traffic Sec: Dec 20, 2016. They have nothing to offer, just ad packs with ad credits, exactly at the fingertips of the 99% of modern ad platforms. A pure Ponzi scheme that is about to collapse as they are not paying their members at the moment. The final countdown has begun.
- Blue Chip Laboratory: Dec 20, 2016. We deal with a revenue-sharing project, an HYIP program with an MLM pay plan in place. What I can discern is a cheap Ponzi structure making this HYIP company yet another very dangerous investment. I bet all money from affiliates is being used to pay off existing investors. No real value, no products, nothing at all.
- Tesler App: Dec 19, 2016. Unexpectedly all these 100% free offers require from you to deposit at least $250 to open an account with their recommended brokers of course. Filthy unregulated brokers support these scams in order to make money out of you.
- Kissing Cash: Dec 18, 2016. All money coming into this company is from affiliates that purchase ad packs. There are no retail products for a sustainable operation. A pure Ponzi scheme that will collapse when recruitment of new affiliates will slow down. And this slow-down process has already begun with that site.
- TheAdsTeam: Dec 17, 2016. Recruitment of new affiliates can not last forever. So new money won’t be rolling in, and even with all existing players re-investing in more ad packs the system will collapse leaving the late investors with losses.
- Wall Street Focus Group: Dec 14, 2016. A hidden tech team is developing software for 10 years, all of them financial analysts and experts. But now they want to release the software to the public, the minute they can use it forever, themselves.
- Traffic Network Ads: Dec 14, 2016. This is a very common tactic with all Ponzi scheme owners that don’t want to reveal anything. A well-covered exit plan is in place for the moment that the website will be taken down. More importantly, you can not ask for money back.
- Obcasio: Dec 13, 2016. Don’t chase a dream that does not exist. Yes, you can be a millionaire even online, but as with all the jobs out there you have to work for it. Nobody is giving away any magic software, no one can guarantee anything.
- My Cycler: Dec 13, 2016. There are no retail products of course, and the ad credits bundled along with the matrix positions won’t save the day. The key thing is that all money coming in My Cycler is money from new investors/affiliates and is being used in order to pay off existing investors/affiliates. A classic Ponzi scheme in its simplest form.
- Turbo Cycler: Dec 12, 2016. A pure cash (bitcoin here) gifting scheme that is born in order to feed the multi positions the owner holds. When someone joins the program and pays (donates) 0.03 BTC to their upline…money that is going straight to the owner’s pocket.
- GetMyAds: Dec 11, 2016. This company does not even try to cover the Ponzi structure under which is operating.
- 10AdsPay: Dec 9, 2016. Although the company is delivering credits with every ad pack purchase it is clear that we deal with another Ponzi structure. The SEC has confirmed that ad credits are irrelevant to the nature of a company’s operation.
- PaysForEver: Dec 8, 2016. Well, this is not what I call an “innovative program”. It is just a classic pyramid/ponzi scheme where the only thing you can do to make money is to recruit people like a maniac.
- Dowerly: Dec 8, 2016. Generally, I do not recommend these opportunities for newcomers. Because if you are looking to make money online and you start with an investment of that kind you may lose your money and get disappointed.
- Royce Code: Dec 7, 2016. The totally free offer costs $250 for you to join. You are obliged to open an account with the Royce Code recommended broker, and that only, so that the team behind this scammy video production will make an affiliate commission out of your hard-earned money.
- AdPays.club: Dec 6, 2016. Do not gamble with your money, only from time to time, and deposit no more than you can afford to lose.
- Profits Eternity: Dec 4, 2016. Do not believe every fancy story out there. Legitimate companies will try to educate you, give you samples, and offer you free trials.
- MyProTraffic: Dec 2, 2016. This is called a Ponzi scheme and is a method used by shady entrepreneurs to fool people with high ROI promises.
- ZarFund: Dec 1, 2016. A typical Ponzi system feeds older investors with money coming in solely from early affiliates with no products sold to the retail market. And will vanish because recruitment can not last forever.
- Automata Formula: Nov 28, 2016. If you use the software do not be surprised if you watch your account go empty.
- Profit Replicator App: Nov 26, 2016. A simple plugin to give random signals and make you believe that is actually working. But if you use it you will watch your account go empty in the blink of an eye.
- WindProject.biz: Nov 24, 2016. Is the Wind Project company going to use funds coming for the sale of electricity? or is this just another Ponzi scheme that compensates old investors from the deposits of new members? Likely, the latter.
- DubaiLifestyleApp: Nov 20, 2016. Have you ever seen beta testers pay to use software from companies that want to test them out? revolutionary way.
- PlenitudeFormula: Nov 19, 2016. Again you are forced to sign up with the recommended broker of the owner and deposit $250 in order to create an account. So this way they will make an affiliate commission out of your spending.
- OnassisAlliance: Nov 13, 2016. They present you with a lifestyle, with paid actors that are millionaires and now they want to share their secret of success with us. Well, it is not like that.
- ZenTrader: Nov 9, 2016. This is how scammers act, they want you to sign up with their recommended broker so they can make affiliate commissions out of you. This is how they make money out of innocent people. Decent companies let you use any account you want.
- Gemini2: Nov 7, 2016. If I had to fund every broker out there you imagine how many $250 I would have lost by now.
- ZeusInvestments2: Nov 5, 2016. This was another Hollywood scenario to trap innocent people that want to get started with Binary trading. Do not believe in such bogus claims, no one wants to turn you into a millionaire just like that.
- CloudTrackTrader: Oct 28, 2016. Cloud Track Trader had nothing to offer than promises of a luxurious life…Apart from that, nothing. Where is the training? Where is the knowledge? Disappointment.
- OrionCode: Oct 26, 2016. No, I want to make another deal, Mr. Millionaire. If you want so desperately to help people in need, why don’t you send me $250 out of your pocket? I don’t need your millions, I just want $250. Donate $250 to 1000 poor families, if you want to make a real difference. But, that is way too hard, I know…
- Disrupt Trading: Oct 21, 2016. Beyond the fake video testimonials that can be bought with a lousy fiver on Fiverr, the incredible claims of making thousands of dollars from day one…
- Blazing Trader: Oct 13, 2016. The same scam over and over again. Do not get so easily deceived. Stay away and if you want to become a successful binary options trader, then start educating yourself.
- Polygraph Millionaire: Oct 11, 2016. There is no software to dominate in such a way the trading markets. If it was it would be the invention of the centuries.
- Instant Cash Club: Oct 9, 2016. Stay away.
- Playboy Millionaire James Benson: Oct 6, 2016. Do not believe that you can make money so easily. Money can be made with binary options trading but only if you are an experienced player. Even these players do not always win. Stay away from automated systems that promise to trade for you.
- QuattroBot: Oct 3, 2016. This is the same technique all the binary robot scams are using and I find it very appealing but is far from making you rich.
- Drexel Code: Sep 26, 2016. Do not believe that there is software that does not lose a trade and more importantly that is offered for free. If this was the case they would not announce it, they would have kept it secret till their death.
- Brooks Blueprint: Sep 24, 2016. Steven Brooks presents a binary trading robot that promises to deliver only winning trades. Well, that is practically impossible and moreover, Binary Options is not a market for inexperienced gamblers.
- Terabit Trader: Sep 20, 2016. It is a new era of Binary Options Trading Scams. An era of new technology miracles, incredible speed in data transfer, and no losses when trading.
- Millionaires Biz: Sep 9, 2016. Do not believe that there is software to make you a millionaire in a few weeks. If someone invents such a system he won’t advertise it. They will keep it for themselves.
- Cash Formula: Aug 30, 2016. The same old story. The script is a little different but the purpose is the same. To make you deposit your account with the broker so they can make commissions out of you.
- Quantum Code: Aug 27, 2016. Do not believe that there is a software that can make you rich. Do not expect to find a magic bullet that solves everything on auto-pilot. Stop the madness. Money can be made online, but you have to work
- Commhubb: Aug 11, 2016. It is funny to the bone, never join such opportunities no matter how fancy they may seem. Disappointment. But I have already analyzed the reasons behind those bad entrepreneurial attempts.
- Mobile Binary Code: Aug 5, 2016. This program is no different than other binary options trading scams like Sarah Markel’s Quick Cash System.
- Market Buster App: Jul 20, 2016. Fake promises. There is no program in the world that can dominate the stock market.No one can guarantee that kind of ratios , this is just a hook to trap you and pay the entrance fee of $250 and so that they can grant an affiliate commission.
- FutureAdPro: Jun 10, 2016. Bad program.
- Our Traffic Pays: Jun 9, 2016. Bad opportunity.
- Capital Provision: Jun 7, 2016. This site is fake, they target only your pocket. Stay away by all means.
- RevenueCentral: Jun 6, 2016. Bad platform.
- GrandRevShare: May 30, 2016. Not a promising opportunity.
- MXRevShare: May 16, 2016. It reminds me of Traffic Monsoon, Buxept and other similar ad networks. Stay away!
- VerifiedTrader: Apr 21, 2016. Avoid it at all costs.
- Push Money App: Apr 6, 2016. This program is awful , avoid it at all costs , just to be sure and to save your money.
- Ad2Prosper: Mar 23, 2016. A Ponzi program that has an expiry date.
- TheMillionaireMaker: Oct 17, 2015. Don’t trust sites that leave you in the dark with no real information , detailed information on how their system work.This program is no different than Larry’s Cash Machine , Millionaires Blueprint or the Quick Cash by Sarah Markel.
- Push Button Salaries: Oct 10, 2015. Where should I start?…I have been discussing about that subject , a lot lately , as these new binary offers are endless , literally.
- Bonus Busters: Oct 6, 2015. A very poor product inside the Clicksure affiliate network
- Auto Profit Replicator: Oct 4, 2015. What can I say, disappointment. “Automated Binary Industry”
- Binary Backdoor: Oct 3, 2015. P.S Do not deposit money when a webpage is filled only with a video full of sales shouts. Investigate for further content. You need to find tons of free information.
- Gold Digger Trade: Oct 4, 2015. a recent post I published , that summarises this situation , on the Automated Software Systems.
- 50K Mission: Sep 26, 2015. Another binary fraud is added to the already extended catalogue.
- Million Dollar Duplicator: Sep 30, 2015. A bad program on Clicksure.
- TheFiveMinuteExperiment: SCAM
- Millionaire Blueprint: Sep 17, 2015. Oh my, really do you believe such stories?
- 30DayChange: Sep 14, 2015. Another Epic Scam like Sarah Markel, Oz Robot , Mr Williamson and more.
- Larry’s Cash Machine: Sep 12, 2015. Exaggerated claims.
- Penny Stock Sniper: Jul 21, 2015. I can’t believe how they let such poor products enter their affiliate networks market.These exact products are driving these huge networks to a shut-down….Misery for Clickbank.
- OZ Robot: Jul 14, 2015. SCAM.
- Euro Millionaire System: Jun 18, 2015. Not a good opportunity.
- Great Profit Formula: June 01, 2015. Magic software, stay away.
- MakeMoneyRobot.com: April 2015. Scam
A week-long event to help you navigate through these tough economic times and become competent in an ever-changing marketplace by understanding and elaborating on your unique advantages as a small business or startup.
FREE to participate but there are certain criteria in order to qualify for the final stage of the event. Right now, we are in the preliminary phase.
3 WINNERS get access to the "7 IDEALS" methodology
You have Successfully Subscribed!
*We do not share your information with 3rd parties