- 12MinutePayday.com (Justin & Stevn James): Sep 28, 2015. Scam.
- GlobalOnlineFranchise.com (Alec Herning): Sep 23, 2015. No real value.
- Clickbank’s History, Present, and Future: Sep 25, 2015. Not impressed.
- TrafficAuthority.net: Sep 21, 2015. High-risk.
- Speedy Snowball Profits (Jim Person, Steve Moore): Sep 11, 2015. Not recommended.
- FreebieMoneyPrinter.com (Scott Agee, Stefan Dessalines): Sep 10, 2015. Outdated and high-risk automation tools. Not recommended.
- IDplr.com (InDigitalSolutions): Aug 21, 2015. Legit but outdated, not recommended.
- Profit Bank by Millionaire Society: Aug 20, 2015. High risk.
- LifeCoachingCertified.com (Dr. Steve G. Jones)(Clickbank): Aug 3, 2015. Not recommended.
- GetPaidToDraw.com (Jules Camber): Aug 14, 2015. This product fails to deliver its promises.
- HomeJobGroup.com (Veri-Corp): Jul 22, 2015. High-risk.
- LegitOnlineJobs.com (Ross Williams): Jul 19, 2015. This website is running on full scam alert.
- PaidSurveyAuthority.com (Michelle McAllister): Jul 6, 2015. Scam.
- GetPaidTakingPictures.com (Michael Davis): Jul 2, 2015. Not recommended.
- Operation Quick Money System (Patric Chan – cbpassiveincome.com): Jun 21, 2015. Not recommended.
- CommissionUprising.com (Steven Rounds): Jun 5, 2015. Scam but entertaining as well.
- Niche Profit Classroom 5: Apr 18, 2015. Not recommended.
MLM (Multi-Level Marketing)
- 2up.live: Oct 15, 2019. Systems like 2up.live are doomed to self-extinction. No matrix can last for long and that is because it’s a Ponzi system.
- Pangea Freedom: Apr 7, 2017. The products/services are only available to affiliates. No retail products exist and that makes Pangea Freedom a pure pyramid scheme solely dependent on recruitment.
- TC360.world: Apr 4, 2017. Not a serious opportunity.
- Mega Spooler: Mar 23, 2017. A Ponzi scheme that is solely dependent on affiliates and their investments, the one and only source of income – and that’s illegal.
- Rozets Cycler: Mar 19, 2017. A Ponzi/Pyramid illegal scheme that is going to die once recruitment dries out.
- WexCoin: Mar 18, 2017. Unfortunately, this company probably has nothing to do with cryptocurrency and obviously, it is not an education platform as they claim. There are no retail products for external customers/non-affiliates and this makes WexCoin a Ponzi platform.
- My BTC Life: Feb 25, 2017. Another cash gifting scheme (illegal).
- Matrix2Cycler: Feb 13, 2017. Stay away
- MX.World: Feb 9, 2017. A well-known business model for Ponzi players that do not hesitate to recruit like maniacs other affiliates in order to bring “Fresh Cash” to the MX World machine.
- Profits4Life: Feb 10, 2017. Not recommended.
- PIF Explosion: Feb 7, 2017. PIF Explosion is a Ponzi MLM Pyramid matrix. All money coming into this pseudo-advertising company is funded by affiliates.
- Loyal Revenue: Feb 4, 2017. I have to disappoint you, but cyclers like this only work for the “Anonymous” owners. You will have a hard time getting paid, it is a complete waste of time.
- Vasayo: Jan 19, 2017. Copy from the original article… “I am not an expert in nutritional products and I am not consuming them either. But there is demand in that niche. That potential can help brand partners of Vasayo to reach customers with their efforts. On the other hand of course there is huge competition, but tell me a niche without competition. If you want to succeed in any MLM company you need a fan retail customer base first and to recruit others efficiently. Vasayo gives you an opportunity to shine with retail sales and the various recruitment bonuses will satisfy even the most experienced players or leaders.” Generally, a healthy compensation plan. The company seized operations. More info – Vasayo shuts down, Daniel Picou to head up reboot MLM opp.
- Ewen Chia – Turnkey for Internet Profits: funnel to MOBE – a company convicted of financial crimes.
- Banana Fund: Dec 7, 2016. Not recommended.
- Easy Cycler: Nov 30, 2016. Another classic Ponzi scheme offering ad credits to somehow legalise the attached income opportunity. There are no retail products to be sold to external customers for a healthy organisation.
- World Ventures: Nov 24, 2016. Travel memberships. Update 2023: Dissolved and relaunched as DreamTrips.
- 17 Minutes Only: Nov 21, 2016. MOBE masked funnel.
- MyAdSino: Nov 18, 2016. Dangerous opportunity. Proceed with caution.
- My 1 Dollar Business: Nov 16, 2016. The system’s main priority is the company and not the hard-working distributors.
- NopaVida: Nov 6, 2016. Proceed with caution as always and do not invest if you can’t afford the membership.
- SwissGolden: Nov 1, 2016. Ponzi program. Stay away.
- Matrix Ads Millionaire: Oct 25, 2016. The model is unsustainable as all Ponzi schemes with newly invested affiliate funds reward earlier investors and it’s illegal.
- My Online Income Biz: Oct 22, 2016. Scam, a secret funnel of Aspire by Digital Altitude
- Phoenix Power Rising: Oct 19, 2016. Not recommended.
- Digital Altitude: Oct 12, 2016. Scam. Shut down by the FTC.
- Cash Rally GPS: Oct 4, 2016. Ponzi scam.
- Empower Network: Jul 3, 2016. Scam.
- Millionaire Marketing Machine: Sep 13, 2015. I don’t recommend Millionaire Marketing Machine as a healthy business opportunity.
- Commission Check Club: Sep 15, 2015. This guy is ridiculous, a scam at its best.
- Truth or Hype TV – Kalatu (Empower Network): Jul 29, 2015. A program to avoid at all costs.
- Autopilot Profits System (Ewen Chia): Jul 12, 2015. That was another horrible scam attempt that exists online inside Clickbank. I am sorry for Ewen now that he lost money from MOBE.
A week-long event to help you navigate through these tough economic times and become competent in an ever-changing marketplace by understanding and elaborating on your unique advantages as a small business or startup.
FREE to participate but there are certain criteria in order to qualify for the final stage of the event. Right now, we are in the preliminary phase.
3 WINNERS get access to the "7 IDEALS" methodology
You have Successfully Subscribed!
*We do not share your information with 3rd parties