All webmasters are trying their best to improve rankings in order to beat the competition and gain “Traffic”. It is essential to keep track records of keywords and rankings. By analyzing these crucial data you can understand where you should focus your efforts. There are a bunch of free tools out there that we use on a daily basis. But sometimes, those tools are not enough.
This is when advanced analytic tools come into play. One of those tools I am reviewing today.
The simplistic homepage announces the company’s product. Search engine keyword rank tracker
Start checking ranks for free.
- Total steady control: start your day with visual information about your website rankings
- Delicate rank checking settings: set the desired search engine, language, location, and collect the most accurate data
- Powerful analytics: track your marketing results with the help of their versatile tools
- Speed and reliability
- Real human actions imitation: virtual users act like humans, they can provide screenshots upon request
- Elegant interface: group your projects, add starting points
- Competitors tracking: 100 SERP ranks
- Referral program
- Shared access: share with your team or clients
- User-friendly API: fetch API and use data in your own environment
Uses of AntRanks
- Keyword rank checker: You can upload your keyword list to their server. The service tracks your keywords daily and presents the data in a clean and interpretable way
- Search engine rank tracker: exact rankings of your website at any given time.
- Rank checker: check your website ranks every day. Collect the daily reports to get familiar with your rankings
- SERP rank checker: monitor ranks and if they are getting higher or lower, Google, Bing, Yahoo
- Google keyword ranking: thorough statistics and data analysis
- SEO rank checker: measure your search engine performance and SEO activities.
How it Works
The sign-up process is very fast. You just enter your email and they send you a password.
Then you create a new project. You put a name, domain (can check subdomains as well)
You add keyphrases and you can sort them in groups.
Choose one or more search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo), check device type (desktop, mobile, tablet), choose a country from the list, region, city, language.
You can receive email notifications when the conditions selected are met for a specific action. You can add users and/or competitors. And the last tab is “SEO History” where you can describe events in a convenient window.
When you finish a message informs: The checks have started, the data is being processed. While we’re working you can add a new project or add competitors. Cool stuff.!!…Moreover, they send out an email when the process has completed including the URL for the results.
The application executed my first searches in around 10 minutes. I had entered 13 keywords. The results page is very descriptive and helpful.
There are separate tables for each search engine. It displays the monthly volume for the keywords, the date, the URL in search results. There are also tabs where you can refine the results (days, weeks. months).
I believe that the app can save you tons of time. For example, you can check your rankings for specific keywords in the Google Webmasters Tool (now search console). But the free app of Google is slow as you have to enter each keyword manually and check the results. And of course, you have to take notes, to compare keyword rankings at later times. But the AntRanks app does exactly that. It gives results for keywords altogether and keeps notes on the dashboard so you don’t have to.
Week, Month, Year, All time
- Available formats: PDF, TSV, CSV
- Sort keyphrases by: volume, rank, rank change, phrase, estimated views, estimated views change
- Sorting direction: Ascending, descending
- Free Trial: 14 days, 100 checks daily, Google, Bing, Yahoo, desktop, unlimited geolocations, unlimited projects, unlimited competitors, unlimited users
- Basic: $19/month, 700 checks daily, Google, Bing, Yahoo, desktop, unlimited geolocations, unlimited projects, unlimited competitors, unlimited users
- Advanced: $49/month, 2,000 checks daily, Google, Bing, Yahoo, desktop & mobile & tablet, unlimited geolocations, unlimited projects, unlimited competitors, unlimited users, API access
- Professional: $99/month, 5,000 checks daily, Google, Bing, Yahoo, desktop & mobile & tablet, unlimited geolocations, unlimited projects, unlimited competitors, unlimited users, API access
If you need more than 5,000 checks you can contact them via email for a personal offer
- Jaap Snoeck Henkemans: Rank SEO Malaysia. He is using AntRanks for his customers’ projects. Reasonable price, very responsive customer support, recommended to any SEO agency.
- Sean Wilkins: Assured Finance Today Ltd, simplicity of the web-based system, great cost, highly recommended
- Darren James Butler: Futurewasp, he is saving up to 5 hours of manual searching each week, recommended for any SEO professional from in-house to outsourced
- Troy Dowden: expert SEO services, ease of adding keywords, ability to localize the search, quick searches, great updates
All 4 reviews provided are real, as the images and the names match. These people are Verified and are either SEO experts or marketing related.
Terms page 2.6: there is a 30-day money back guarantee in the following cases
- If you purchased a pricing plan but never used it, they provide full refund
- If you were not satisfied with the service, they provide a partial refund for the period it was not used.
Address: Krunska 83A, Belgrade 11000, Serbia.
Owners – Domain
The whois database indicates the registration date for the domain antranks.com, 15 May 2014. The name Sergei Vasilenkov appears as the registrant.
AntRanks is a handy tool, absolutely useful for SEO agencies/marketers. An advanced analytics application that can save you “Time”, a very important factor.
What I liked the most is that the app gives results on all the major search engines so you can compare the results between them, all on the same page. You only upload a list of keywords and let the app do the rest. Using the webmasters’ tools of Google and Bing is a slow process and you can only check one keyword at a time.
The daily reports are practical and can give you exact directions on how to improve your rankings. The summary of percentages in rankings growth or decline can show you if you are on the right track.
So let’s say you are trying to build links for a particular keyword or set of keywords in order to improve rankings and the position of your website in the SERPs. When you manage to get a few backlinks you can instantly check the rankings changes using the AntRanks app. The tool can determine if you made a good job.
Moreover, the app tests your property’s average rankings from the date you started using it.
I am very satisfied with AntRanks Keyword Ranks Checker. A fast app delivering intricate results with a few clicks. A must have for SEO, link building, keyword related work.
It is a Free to test product so you literally have nothing to lose. The 14 days period is more than enough to understand the app’s full potential.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.
How SEO works for WordPress