I have been a member of Amway , long time ago but the company’s products are still among the best in the market.I mean that the quality of Amway is a guarantee that you can not find elsewhere easily.I am sure because I was using some of their products and recently I bought store equipment supplies from a business partner and personal friend.
In the past I had tested and consumed home care , cleaning , personal health and a few other products.The quality was Top and in some cases the extra concentrated forms (like in hand soap or toothpaste) resulted in very long lasting products.
A lot of people think that Amway products are expensive and I don’t doubt that.They “seem” expensive.But if you take into account the quality and longevity then you will admit that Amway products are a great deal for the money you are paying.But you have to test the products on your own to understand what I am saying here.
OK , let’s accept that the quality is Top … but can someone make money with Amway?
The short and cold answer to that question is Yes.It is a money making opportunity and if you work enough you will be making money as an independent business owner or distributor.
Amway has been around for so many years and is established in over 100 countries and there are millions of entrepreneurs who already make a living promoting Amway and other MLM companies.Members are selling products , serving existing customers and mentoring others to start their own Amway business.
But you have to be prepared for the MLM battlefield , which is a very saturated area.Making money with MLM is not an easy task and usually it is not enough to work for one company alone.You have to add a lot more to your portfolio.This is the way of modern marketing.The huge competition requires multiple resources.
Succeeding with MLM
Have in mind that in order to succeed with MLM you have to recruit people and create a successful team down the road to maximize your earnings.
Additionally there are expenses and many trips as well as meetings.The basic starting kits are not that expensive in most companies and you are buying physical products to re-sell.
MLM means sales thus means nice appearance , fluent speaking and social relationships.You would have to work both offline and online as internet provides the ability to get in touch with people all over the world but offline real meetings do make the difference.
As with affiliate marketing a website with an active blog will help you get the recognition you need.
Are you ready to dive into this world of marketing?
I am fan of affiliate marketing over MLM as there are not so many expenses involved , you can co-operate with as many companies as you want and you don’t have to hunt friends or family members to sell the products.
This is a whole new subject for discussion , a comparison between Affiliate Marketing and Direct Sales Marketing.
Both types of marketing can lead to sales and profits but it takes time.Don’t expect to make money overnight.
That’s it , I hope you enjoyed another review , here on Web Market Support.I am waiting for your comments and thoughts.Till next time , your online partner.
- WealthyAffiliate: UPDATE: Old Training Has Been Sunset.and Our NEW Approach to Training!
- SearchEngineLand: Report: OpenAI working on web search product
- Reuters: EU opens formal investigation into TikTok over possible online content breaches
- FirstPost: 'Ghosts' in Google Gemini, OpenAI GPT-4: Experts believe AI Models more sentient than the studios let on
- TheIndianExpress: How to replace Google Assistant with new Gemini AI on Android smartphones
- WealthyAffiliate: First Steps With My New Business
- I stopped using Zoom. They can legally use your recordings for anything they want... Even to make money off of them. Excerpt from their terms page: You grant Zoom a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license and all other rights required or necessary for the Permitted Uses.]
- I have updated the Affiliate Marketing Statistics catalog with new entries (top-rated networks by mThink).
- HubSpot: The Future of Web & SEO and How Web Analysts Should Prepare
- Futurism - TheByte: AS AI DESTROYS SEARCH RESULTS, GOOGLE FIRES WORKERS IN CHARGE OF IMPROVING IT
- Tom'sGuide: ChatGPT finally has competition — Google Bard with Gemini just matched it with a huge upgrade
- Forbes: New Google Release Exposes AI Upgrade For Messages Users
- SearchEngineJournal: Why Google May Rank AI-Generated Content Over Original News
- WealthyAffiliate: Las Vegas 2024. Big Ideas, Big Changes!
- TheVerge: Meta will let EU users unlink their Instagram, Facebook, and Messenger info ahead of DMA
- SearchEngineLand: LinkedIn launches sponsored articles
- SalesScripter: Whatever You Do, Do Not Ask This Sales Question
- Emerge: The Most Powerful Generative AI Text Tools of 2023
- Wired: Generative AI Learned Nothing From Web 2.0
- ZDNET: How LangChain turns GenAI into a genuinely useful assistant
- ISP: Google Launches Bard Advanced: The Future of Conversational AI
- AIOSEO: What is Cornerstone Content? Plus Tips and Examples
- SearchEngineJournal: Beyond SEO: John Mueller On AI-Generated Images & Stock Photography
- TimesOfIndia: Microsoft corrects the mistake it made while investing billions in ChatGPT maker.
- TechRadar: Researchers build AI that can replicate and alter itself and I'm pretty sure that's an opening line from the original Terminator script
- CNNBusiness: Google users will share $630 million in a Play store settlement
- BusinessInsider: I asked ChatGPT and Google's Gemini to answer 10 questions. Gemini has an edge on current events — but makes mistakes.
- SearchEngineLand: Google’s shifting approach to AI content: An in-depth look
- BusinessInsider: AI is the great equalizer. Studies show that the rise of tools like ChatGPT is good news for employees who suck at their jobs
- TheMitPressReader: Will AI Render Programming Obsolete?
- Forbes: About That Mysterious AI Breakthrough Known As Q* By OpenAI That Allegedly Attains True AI Or Is On The Path Toward Artificial General Intelligence (AGI)
- AmericanMediaGroup: US Military and SHARP Unveil 120 Million Quantum Phones and Quantum Voting System – The End of the Spy Phone Era (video)
- WealthyAffiliate: 46% of Big Publishers Are Using AI Writing
- ContentMarketingInstitute: Clueless Execs? Solve the Content Marketing Mystery for Them
- Facebook is going down: Subscribe to use your Facebook account without ads, starting at €9.99/month (inclusive of applicable taxes). Your info won’t be used for ads. [They beg for money! What I predicted in September 2022 may become a reality]
- AIOSEO: Discover Trending Websites. Learn how websites with exploding traffic use SEO to rank quickly. Join our email list to be updated as soon as a new case study comes out.
- WealthyAffiliate: How to Start a Profitable Food blog
- NameCheap: Seeing dollar signs: Sam Altman’s Worldcoin
The Quantum Financial System (QFS) Infographic:
- CNBC: Amazon terminates iRobot deal, Roomba maker to lay off 31% of staff
- CNNBusiness: UPS is cutting 12,000 jobs
- YourMoney: Bleak January as Barclays flags 40 bank branches for closure. [I like it when banks are closing, don't you?]
- Axios: Scoop: Wall Street Journal plans layoffs, restructuring in D.C.
- CNBC: Evergrande shares halted after Hong Kong court orders liquidation. [This brings down BTC, Eth, USD].
- [Taxation is a process of crime and fraud against the people, and in a privileged society, it should be greatly limited. It started in Canada. Enter the new financial system.]
- [A group of House Republicans, led by Scott Perry have introduced the Defund Davos Act, seeking to halt federal funding to the World Economic Forum (WEF).]. About time...
- TheQuantumInsider: India Announces $740 Million (US) National Quantum Mission, Plans Tech Hubs
- Investing: Breaking: US Banks Adopt Ripple’s XRP for International Payments
- TheStreet: Forget Spirit, another major airline eyes Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Adaderana: Sri Lankan President backs debt relief for Africa
- WatcherGuru: India to Ban 9 Crypto Exchange URLs Including Binance & Kraken
- AmericanMediaGroup: New List of Banks That are Connected to The QFS System or are Being Connected – QFS + RTGS Trust The Plan!
- BusinessInsider: The Chinese yuan's share of global payments climbs to a record high while US dollar's share dips
- TrulyNet: Major Swiss Bank Admits to Tax Evasion Scheme, Agrees to Substantial Penalty
- NewAmerican: Small Businesses Are the Backbone of the American Economy
- LiveMint: Gold Standard hinted by the US Debt Clock
- Gold Standard hinted by the US Debt Clock
- Reuters: China's state banks seen supporting yuan as Moody's cuts outlook - sources
- GoldTelegraph: BIS is warning that central clearinghouses that hold over $1 Trillion in liquid assets may exacerbate periods of financial stress
- TheSun: Huge pharmacy chain and Boots rival sells all 1,054 branches after string of closures – is your local affected?
- ZeroHedge: 64 US Bank Branches File To Shut Down In A Single Week
- [Bank branches are dropping like flies: Wells Fargo, Bank of America, PNC, NatWest, RBS, Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays... The FIAT dollar and the fake economy have collapsed - Time for a replacement after the HAPPENINGS - dark mode]
- TASS: Pakistan applies for BRICS membership in 2024 — ambassador to Russia
- NewsTarget: 1.8M fraudulent transactions led banks to close accounts of innocent customers without warning or explanation
- TheGoldObserver: Dutch Central Bank Admits It Has Prepared for a New Gold Standard
- Reuters: China, Saudi Arabia sign currency swap agreement
- USDebtClock: Transition from the Federal Reserve System to the US Treasury 1776 has begun [no more FIAT slavery]
- It'sFossNews: An Open Source Web-Based AI-Powered Vector Graphics Editor: Wait, What?
- InVideo: How To Make YouTube Shorts: Create YT Shorts Using AI
- Vecteezy: Graphic Design Trends
- Videvo: What You Need to Know About Aspect Ratios
- ThemeForest: Merchandiser - WooCommerce Theme for Wordpress Block Editor. FREE when you signup with a free account.
- Videvo: Think Like a Director: How to Use the Medium Shot
- Placeit: Font Pairing Made Easy. A Guide for Non Designers.
- VidToon: #1 Top Video Animation Software To Make Explainer, Marketing, Animated Videos Online. HD Background Images and Music Files-Automated Voice Overs-Smart Timeline-Social Media-Animate Text-FHD Export-Camera Zoon In/Out-GIFs & Icons-Transitions, and more.
- Dev: 10 Exceptional Developer Tools Launched in 2023
- MotionElements: FREE background music for video. MotionElements is the best online stock music site to download free background music. Choose from free stock music to free sound effects to free stock video.
- Deeezy: 14 FREE Bakery Store Illustrations
- ThemeForest: Up to 50% OFF selected items. 27 website templates from $7 sorted by best sellers. Beautiful website templates from our creative community, reviewed one by one by our staff.
- DesignModo: 19 Top Tools & Resources for Web Designers in 2023
- CraftWork: FLASH SALE. Save up to 45% on illustrations, UI kits, Framer and Figma templates, and Pro Access subscription plans. Use discounts before 22 September.
- PlaceIt App: Boost Your Business From Everywhere. Easy access to our entire library of designs, mockups, logos & videos. Download your designs directly on your device and share in seconds to your social media.
- VentureBeat: Microsoft unveils ‘LeMa’: A revolutionary AI learning method mirroring human problem solving
- ThePeople'sVoice: Elon Musk: Ventilators Euthanized MILLIONS Globally, Not COVID
- Phys: Scientists manipulate quantum fluids of light, bringing us closer to next-generation unconventional computing
- Decrypt: Global Powers Sign International Declaration on AI Safety
- TheConversation: We built a ‘brain’ from tiny silver wires. It learns in real time, more efficiently than computer-based AI
- NDTV: Time Travel Possible? What Scientists Found Out With Latest Experiment
- NeuroScienceNews: Is AI Mimicking Consciousness or Truly Becoming Aware?
- LosAngelesTimes: Stanford scientist, after decades of study, concludes: We don’t have free will
BRAND NEW CATALOGS:
- Online Education Resources - Books, programs, courses, training, and so much more. I'll be adding many brands in the upcoming days and weeks. Check it out!
- BizHub: The Ultimate Resource Catalog for Ambitious Businesses.The ultimate business collection by categories: organisation-administration, marketing, production-supply chain, financial management-economics, human resources management, IT &web development, legal & regulatory compliance, social image & responsibility, design & multimedia, business development, education, innovation. An upgraded version of the 200+ tools collection.
DAILY BREAKING NEWS: Marketing, Business, Economy, Multimedia + The "7 IDEALS" Methodology FINISH LINE 85% 🙂
Some of the links on this page are “sponsored”. For more information, I refer you to the Disclaimer page.