More awesome news today!
Emily Freeman, one of the co-founders of Hope Writers, has written five books and is the host of the Next Right Thing podcast. She understands the challenging, sacred, and sometimes maddening work of writing words.
She’s committed to helping you serve your reader and find your lane so you can do your good work forever.
She’d love to help you discover that clarity and find a simple plan to make progress.
That is why she is hosting a brand new and free video training to help authors:
- Discover their writing rhythm
- Create a simple plan
- Find their writing people
3 Secrets For Writers Looking For Clarity
Hope Writers Free Training
Hope Writers is a community dedicated to helping authors and aspiring authors find their way to getting published and succeed.
They have vast experience and they truly care about their members.
I’m looking forward to this event as all the hope writers video training sessions I’ve attended were just invaluable.
This event will be no exception.
But I won’t reveal more information about it. Besides, it’s free and you can see for yourself.
Hope Writers’ Free Resources:
- 2-Question Survey
- Member Stories
- Epic Welcome Email Template
- Free Event Series May 2021
- Quiz to discover your writing stage
- 10 questions to ask yourself before you write a book
- 3 Secrets for Writers Looking for Clarity – Workshop May 20, 2021
- 17 breakthrough ideas for writers
- Instagram writing challenge
- Guide: start writing, celebrate progress
- Hope Writers Facebook Page
- 20 most highly recommended books for writers giveaway
- Hope Writers Instagram Writing Challenge, Sep 13-17, 2021
- Hope Writers – Mark Your Calendars, Sep 2021
- Hope Writers – Free Download – Epic Welcome Email Template
- Hope Writers Bundles – June 2021
- Instagram Writing Challenge, May 10-16, 2021
- Hope Writers: Novel November Challenge
- Hope Writers Detailed Review & Bonuses | What Is Missing
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.