Last Updated: June 17, 2018
The commercial voice promises that this is our most exciting 17 minutes of our lives. Would you invest 17 minutes to potentially change your life forever?…
…another super lightning fast opportunity?…let’s move on
A proved system that has already paid out $67 millions in commissions…Oh yeah…For average people, free to get started, no other obligations…
annnnnnnnd…..in my screen appears my favourite online marketer of the centuries / universe … the one and only Matt Lloyd.
Deeper Inside the 17 Minutes Only Propaganda
This is not a crazy MLM….ha ha ha … not at all … not a cash gifting scheme… not, far from it……But let me do the talk, I’ve heard enough of you guys
Not only MOBE is an MLM filthy organisation … but they use of the worst / abusive compensation plans in the world
… just a few passed up commissions Mr Matt cries out…not such a big deal man And what about your prices Matt?…I respond
There are good MLM companies though – not every MLM is a trash. Have that in mind, companies with real products that add real value to our lives exist.
MOBE has been halt by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission).
Related Article June 17, 2018:
What Exactly is 17 Minutes Only
I thought it was a sales page from one of MOBE’s affiliates but the domain research uncovered the owner, who is Matt Lloyd himself.
That makes it even worst because Matt, the founder of MOBE is not giving up promoting his company under a thousand names, all sites selling the MTTB product that comes in various packages.
And there are people promoting the opportunity as well of course, affiliates of MOBE, trying to recover from their own damage. Matt is cruel to everyone and won’t hesitate to Rip-Off any human in the world, including …. you
Before I give you a summary of MOBE
Let’s watch an educational video…if you agree with Matt’s methods then this program might be one to promote…a specialist in exhausting customers…
Matt Lloyd – Exhaust Customers Ability to Buy…till they Die
Summary of MOBE / MMTB
- MOBE is an MLM organisation selling high tickets (very high) internet marketing educational packages.
- The products real value is somewhere between $50 – $500 but Matt and his team manage to sell those products at prices that range between $50 up to $50,000 or more…
- MOBE has no retail products whatsoever with only products being sold to new affiliates that will promote the products to new affiliates creating a unsustainable cycle that is going to expire. A classic Ponzi scheme with low value to end customers (only affiliates in that case).
- Do not forget the passed up commissions, another big problem with such unethical compensation plans that result in lost affiliate commissions throughout the sales funnels passed higher to the organisation where the owners / founders enjoy the benefits.
- That means if you do not purchase certain products you are not able to earn commissions. A classic Pay to Play method that dries up affiliates, making the company rich
- The coaches are not exactly teaching you marketing, rather than push you into buying more and more products, covering the dark secrets under the name of “Education”.
- Mostly suitable for high experienced marketers that want to take advantage of newbies and innocent wannabe entrepreneurs.
- One last thing… you won’t hear from any MOBE’s affiliate that is promoting the “17 minutes only” page how much the MTTB product really costs, if you buy everything.
- They will only tell you that the system worked for them, that they took action or that is a proven method as long as you believe on it. Furthermore they will brainwash you that they have listened to their coach when they got started and all the rest…
Final Words – Ethical Alternative Proposition
You can promote products with real value at normal prices without exhausting your customers. This way you will have them as customers for life.
I always suggest people to get started with their own websites. Then by following the appropriate training in a matter of few months (tops…could be weeks) you will receive the first commissions. Then the sky is the limit.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.