#7IDEALS – Next… Consumer Behaviour (Part 2). The most critical aspect of doing business – knowing how consumers behave. STAY TUNED!
The headlines on that landing page were quite promising.Right from the beginning the owner highlights that this is not an MLM company.Additionally he notices down that the majority of all the companies in the world follow a very like MLM paying hierarchy.The CEO and the administrative members get paid way more than the hard workers who belong to the bottom of this pyramid.But that is not what you can expect from their company.
At that company everyone is getting paid according to their performance and sales.Moreover the very first video recorded webinar illustrates that with an one time fee of $18 you will be making $10K – $100K in 8-12 weeks.Well , $100K is not a million but let’s move on to find out if this is possible.
Is 12 Week Millionaire any different that other online opportunities?
The webinar instructor uses as their main key the small fee of $18.He says that all other online opportunities cost a lot of money and you have to make big decisions before you proceed.So that makes this offer affordable for everyone.
Another great feature is the 100% check match.They mean that you match the income of every person you personally enroll.
No extra fees whatsoever.Once you enrolled you are in for lifetime.So nobody quits.
And there is no Income cap.There is no limit to the money you can actually make with this program.
What exactly is this 12 Week Millionaire Compnay?
That is not the actual name of that company.The 12 week millionaire proved to be a bridge to 4 corners alliance group.A known MLM company that I have not yet reviewed but I have read a few reviews about them in the past and I was not impressed.
So , if you sign to 4 corners alliance group through the 12 week millionaire landing page then the owner of the 12 week millionaire will be making commissions out of you.He will be your sponsor to 4 corners alliance.
But this review is about the 12 week millionaire website.
The webinar , if we can call that short video as webinar , is not pointing out to many details.The speaker says…”you don’t have to refer anyone into the system to make money..”…and he continues ..”but if you DO refer people you will be making more money and in a shorter period of time.”…He is talking about the products of the company without naming them , he is refering to them as ..”Products”..ghost products.But this is not what legitimate and proud companies do when they talk about their products.They just simply present the products in detail or in the case of no detailed descriptions they give an overview and they explain how things work.
As I was expecting the webinar was a total fiasko.The speaker only talked about how much money a person can make without explaining anything else.The most important details were covered in that sleezy presentation.
I don’t know anything about the products of the company from that video.The owner of the 12 week millionaire is just a lazy guy who wants to make commissions out of newcomers.He created a landing page , an awful one , and he set up automated responses via email to send people to watch that video that is created by the 4 corners alliance group.
Does he deserve to get paid $18 for that?…well , no , I am not paying that easy when it comes to online opportunities.I do pay companies that are descriptive and do not hide the details of their products.
Additionally you have to be aware of some things before you decide to join this opportunity.
It is an MLM company , so that means that you won’t be seeing any returning results on your marketing efforts for a long time.And you will have to recruit people and place them to your downline.Not only , those people will have to work hard and recruit new members so that your inner team will expand before you see any tremendous change in your income.And that procedure takes time , we talk about years.
More importantly when choosing an MLM company you have to be very careful.As a rule of thumb I am not promoting MLM companies that sell digital or informative products.If I want to join an MLM company I will choose one with physical products that are very qualitative and when the reputation of the company is great.In any other case I simply do not join the opportunity.It is a waste of time.
Obviously the 4 corners alliance group team is not proud of their products.It is not for me.As concerns the 12 week millionaire try , I will use only one word as conclusion….Disappointment
That’s it , another review has finished , here on Web Market Support.I am waiting for your comments and thoughts.Till next time , your online partner.
- DigitalMarketer: Striking The Right Balance Between Business Branding Vs. Personal Branding
- WealthyAffiliate: Plotting Your AI-Driven Social Media Odyssey. Streaming Oct 5.
- TechCrunch: Mistral AI makes its first large language model free for everyone
- FashionDive: Consumers plan to spend more on luxury: report
- WealthyAffiliate: Google is Full of Low Quality Content (and that is about to change).
- HarvardBusinessReview: Using Technology to Improve Supply-Chain Resilience
- VentureBeat: Enterprise workers gain 40 percent performance boost from GPT-4, Harvard study finds
- InsiderPaper: US says Amazon running illegal monopoly in online retail
- SearchEngineLand: Has Google Ads lost all credibility? Why one advertiser says it’s time to leave. "There should not be one ounce of trust left that any advertiser has in Google Ads," according to Greg Finn.
- ElegantThemes: 5 Best AI Story Generators in 2023 (Reviewed and Ranked)
- SalesScripter: Common Cold Call Objections and How to Respond
- SearchEngineLand: Links are not a top 3 Google Search ranking factor, says Gary
- HubSpot: The Expert Edge: Exclusive Interviews with Sales, Marketing, and Service Professionals
- TheWallStreetJournal: Marketers Maintain Focus on Diversity Despite Outside Pressures
- MarketingDive: Pinterest focuses on possibility in new global ad push
- WealthyAffiliate - CountessCtry: Affiliate Program Secrets: Picking Profitable Opportunities
- WPforms: How to Create an Expense Approval Form (With Templates)
- WealthyAffiliate: How to Create Profitable Affiliate Funnels Using "Best Categories"
- MarketingDive: Brand interactions evolve on social media: Here’s what the numbers say
- CyprusMail: List of top 10 affiliate link tracking platforms [Pros & Cons]
- Forbes: Affiliate Marketing: Predictions And Strategies For Success
- SearchEngineLand: Google quietly increases ad prices to meet targets, claims exec. The search engine reportedly raises prices by up to 10% without informing advertisers. [More of a 10X, not just 10%: Speak the truth]
- SearchEngineJournal: Google Gemini: What We Know So Far
- YahooFinance: Affiliate Marketing Platform Market Size ($ 38352.89 Billion by 2030 at CAGR of 15.44% CAGR) - which is Booming Strong Growth in the Globe till 2030
- WealthyAffiliate: A World of Possibilities - ChatGPT at Work and Home. upcoming Training with magistudios. Streaming Sep 23. Wrap up the course by exploring a myriad of ways to integrate ChatGPT in your professional and personal life. From business proposals to personal blogs, ChatGPT can be your intelligent partner in all walks of life.
- SearchEngineLand: How AI is changing the game for PPC account managers
- SearchEngineJournal: The Three Pillars Of Content Marketing Strategy
- WealthyAffiliate: After 18 Years at Wealthy Affiliate, We Breathe Innovation
- SearchEngineLand: When your business doesn’t need SEO. Discover five reasons why SEO might not be the best fit for your business, from budget limitations to the need for immediate results.
- YahooFinance: 30 Low Cost Business Ideas With High Profit
- BusinessInsider: HustleGPT: Generative AI will boost income and help millions of workers take on second and third jobs, Morgan Stanley predicts.
- Entrepreneur: Here's the Secret to Growing Your Small Business, According to Execs at UPS, Airbnb, Mastercard, and Other Big Brands
- TheVerge: OpenAI releases third version of DALL-E
- MSN: Microsoft AI team accidentally leaks 38TB of private company data
- Entrepreneur: How to Stay Humble Amidst Success — Actionable Advice for Self-Made Entrepreneurs
- [BRICS planning SWIFT competitor]
- [Income tax revenue, US Federal tax revenue, excise tax are going down.]
- [Evergrande stopped trading yesterday afternoon session and has not started Friday. The Events are about to start. #DropTheReports. General Michael re-enters. Kobe Pre-recorded testimony. Worldwide Mandatory Sitdown Event approaching]
- [Binance cryptocurrency exchange to sell its Russian business to CommEX will cease operations in the country.]
- BusinessInsiderAfrica: Egypt and UAE enter $1.4 Billion local currency swap agreement
- Nippon: Tokyo stocks down in morning as U.S. gov’t shutdown looms
- SchiffGold: The end of the road for the dollar [the paper dollar, not the gold that is running in the background already] 🙂
- MacroBusiness: Australian dollar hammered by Evergrande
- MoneyControl: First ever filming of Singapore’s Gold Reserves in secret vault: What did it discover?
- WatcherGuru: China: Billionaire Chairman of Evergrande Arrested [the domino is near]
- TOSHIBA delisting is going to drag many others down with it.
- ALLEGATION OF MONEY LAUNDERING - UBS Group AG
- RISK OF LIQUIDATION: Remember this Defaults Tether, USD, Bitcoin & Ethereum. Defaulting USD Defaults all currencies Worldwide. This causes the Global Housing Market to collapse>[1955 prices]
- Kitco: Tanzania has started domestic gold purchases to boost forex reserves
- Search4Dinar: Central Bank of Iraq approves new system for external transfer
- AMG-news: THIS IS HUGE! USA INC BANKRUPTCY: USA INC Bankruptcy Sparks Global Upheaval – WORLDWIDE AVALANCHE!
- Reuters: Evergrande debt setback, Oceanwide blow rattle China property stocks
- TheDailyHodl: $18,900,000,000 in US Treasuries Dumped by BRICS Members China, Brazil, India and UAE in One Month
- TheEastAfrican: Somalia on track for full debt relief in December, IMF says
- Express: Stock markets hit ‘puke point’ as high interest rates set to trigger 'violent' 50% crash
- MarketsInsider: The de-dollarization drive is spreading wider - Indonesia is the latest nation to join the anti-buck movement
- Shafaq: Iran, Iraq to establish joint bank and free trade zone
- Reuters: China urges deeper trade ties with Russia despite Western rebuke
- Dev: 10 Exceptional Developer Tools Launched in 2023
- MotionElements: FREE background music for video. MotionElements is the best online stock music site to download free background music. Choose from free stock music to free sound effects to free stock video.
- Deeezy: 14 FREE Bakery Store Illustrations
- ThemeForest: Up to 50% OFF selected items. 27 website templates from $7 sorted by best sellers. Beautiful website templates from our creative community, reviewed one by one by our staff.
- DesignModo: 19 Top Tools & Resources for Web Designers in 2023
- ElegantThemes: How to Create a Landing Page with AI
- CraftWork: FLASH SALE. Save up to 45% on illustrations, UI kits, Framer and Figma templates, and Pro Access subscription plans. Use discounts before 22 September.
- PlaceIt App: Boost Your Business From Everywhere. Easy access to our entire library of designs, mockups, logos & videos. Download your designs directly on your device and share in seconds to your social media.
BRAND NEW CATALOGS:
- Online Education Resources - Books, programs, courses, training, and so much more. I'll be adding many brands in the upcoming days and weeks. Check it out!
- BizHub: The Ultimate Resource Catalog for Ambitious Businesses.The ultimate business collection by categories: organisation-administration, marketing, production-supply chain, financial management-economics, human resources management, IT &web development, legal & regulatory compliance, social image & responsibility, design & multimedia, business development, education, innovation. An upgraded version of the 200+ tools collection.
DAILY BREAKING NEWS: Marketing, Business, Economy, Multimedia + The "7 IDEALS" Methodology FINISH LINE 85% 🙂